Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I believe in Blount Force! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 11

bucsbum

Hall of Famer

: May 26, 2012, 10:30:37 PM

What can a driven Blount do with great coaching. I like Blount being the under dog fighting and clawing his way to play. I for one BELIEVE in Blount Force.

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=legarrette+blount+highlights&mid=353A544063C6F5875A64353A544063C6F5875A64&view=detail&FORM=VIRE1

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/09000d5d81bc4e85/Week-8-LeGarrette-Blount-highlights

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=legarrette+blount+54+yard+green+bay&view=detail&mid=D8F7659B9D24D0F3D241D8F7659B9D24D0F3D241&first=0

May I remind Bucs fans that this will be Blount's first off season with the Bucs
This kid can play.

A power Blocking scheme with Blount will be awsome

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#1 : May 26, 2012, 10:35:41 PM

Hate

Hall of Famer
#2 : May 26, 2012, 10:36:10 PM

I don't think anyone is questioning his ability to tote the pill

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

NotDeadYet

Hall of Famer

#3 : May 26, 2012, 10:45:52 PM

Agree.
     Earnest Byner, our new RB coach, was a good all-round RB in the NFL. Blount showed great improvement in his form last year, and with his demonstrated coachability and eagerness to improve, should make even greater strides this season under Byner.
Throw in Nicks, and we should be a major force in the run game.

Pepsi

Hall of Famer
#4 : May 26, 2012, 10:50:45 PM

just the addition of Nicks and Jackson alone is going give Blount his best year rushing.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#5 : May 26, 2012, 11:00:51 PM

Earnest Byner, our new RB coach

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#6 : May 27, 2012, 12:19:54 AM

Blount Farce

NittanyBuc

Starter

#7 : May 27, 2012, 12:39:58 AM

Blount Farce
Could be worse, he could be an upback for one of the most overrated teams in the league....

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#8 : May 27, 2012, 12:52:39 AM

I'm not even sure who you are referring to.

NotDeadYet

Hall of Famer

#9 : May 27, 2012, 07:05:32 AM

Earnest Byner is a perfect example of "there can be life after a disaster"; just what Blount could use right now.
     A couple of highlights after Byner's low point:

1987 - Fumble in playoff game which likely caused the Browns to lose.
     1990 - Scored a TD in a Super Bowl win.
     2001 - first player elected to the Baltimore Ravens Ring of Honor.

Not too shabby for an ol' East Carolina U fullback.
      If Blount can come close to that in his Bucs career, I think most Bucs fans would be pleased.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#10 : May 27, 2012, 07:31:47 AM

I wonder why the Ravens put Byner in their Ring of Honor?   Was he the first guy they signed or something?    He didn't do **CENSORED** for the Ravens.   He was only there 2 years and didn't even gain 1,000 yards in his entire time as a Raven.

That Superbowl win where he had a receiving TD was 1992.   The Skins win that game even without his TD but he did score and the Redskin years were definitely his prime.

captainjimbo

Pro Bowler

#11 : May 27, 2012, 08:49:32 AM

I've always wondered what that guy said to Blount to get that reaction.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#12 : May 27, 2012, 10:18:27 AM

I've always wondered what that guy said to Blount to get that reaction.

Considering prior to that game, Blount was talking trash to the media and Blount told Sports Illustrated that Oregon owed Boise State an ass-whupping.", it's pretty easy to guess that the guy came up to Blount and said something like "nice ass-whupping big talker".    Blount already feeling like a fool for talking trash and getting his ass whupped when he predicted an ass whupping resorted to his true thug self and threw a punch at the guy when he wasn't looking.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#13 : May 27, 2012, 10:23:24 AM

Yea Java, probably "Excuse me Mr. Blount, sorry your team didn't play well enough to win"  Can't imagine it was anything worse - you know, no taunting or cursing involved...  ;) ;)

It might be time for you to get off this player's back - every time his name is mentioned you have something negative to say.  He hasn't done anything to deserve your constant negativity that I can identify.

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#14 : May 27, 2012, 10:26:33 AM

Yea Java, probably "Excuse me Mr. Blount, sorry your team didn't play well enough to win"  Can't imagine it was anything worse - you know, no taunting or cursing involved...  ;) ;)

Anyone who has played any sports in their life knows damn well that if you say something like "they are due an ass whupping" before the game that someone is going to say something like "nice ass whuppin' MFer!" or something like that after the game.     Is that something abnormal?    I think not.

What's abnormal is going off like some friggin volcano and attacking the guy like a lunatic and hitting him while he isn't looking.   Then having to get dragged off the field because you are so nuts that you want to attack anything in sight including the fans.

Page: 1 2 3 ... 11
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I believe in Blount Force! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools