Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I believe in Blount Force! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 11

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#30 : May 27, 2012, 02:15:41 PM

All they need to do is replace Blount, Talib, and Freeman and I'm 100% on board.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#31 : May 27, 2012, 02:19:13 PM

There is no doubt that dbuc is a good poster.   Especially relative to you.   

I think he's just disappointed that I still haven't reverted back to what he knew me to be prior to Raheem.    I think it will get there, but there are still some things I hate about this team (leftover from the incompetent head coaching of RM - the guy you loved but now claim to have never supported).   I believe it will get sorted out in a few years.

More lies fom you, I supported Morris in the begining then jumped off that bandwagon after seeing his tatics.  What's hard to understand about that?  I think many here share that sentiment.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#32 : May 27, 2012, 02:20:29 PM

All they need to do is replace Blount, Talib, and Freeman and I'm 100% on board.

Freeman is a thug now?   What the hell did he do?  Is it he is just "too big" ?

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#33 : May 27, 2012, 03:19:35 PM

Deacon Jones is one of the greatest NFL players to ever play the game and he did nothing but blast people in the head all game long. Football is one of the most physical and violent games in the world and if you dont think some of that emotion spills out, you a complete moron. Of course this is Java we are talking about here so we already know this to be true. This isnt like any game Java played(sausage swallowing is a sport now?) as these guys are getting paid millions to be the best and most violent players they can be. It happens and its part of football.

fist fights break out in baseball over a questionable pitch, and we have some skirt wearing troll on his monthly period complaining about a few punches thrown in FOOTBALL....not womens golf, but **CENSORED**ING FOOTBALL.

Grow a pair sissy.
: May 27, 2012, 03:30:21 PM tatmanfish

Quote from: Illuminator
You were simply too smart for me.

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#34 : May 27, 2012, 04:16:55 PM

Javaray is a verbal thug, and likely a Christian verbal thug. Forgiveness, understanding, and second chances, are all alien concepts to him. He's like a dog with a bone. He won't let go of anything. It's hard to imagine that he is really a fan of the team, He wants to replace a potential franchise QB with a backup scrub. It doesn't matter that Freeman set a team record for TD to int ratio in his first full season as the starter. He wants a record setting RB gone for an incident that happened years ago, and he consistently lies and says Blount hit the guy in the face while he wasn't looking. Well that guy is looking at Blount now on his tv. He wants our best CB gone, and actually I expect he will be. I agree that Talib IS a thug and a moron. If he avoids prison and suspension, Schiano will tolerate him. If he screws up again, Schiano will dump him. I'm fine with that, whatever happens, but I would prefer what's best for the team. If Schiano can tolerate him, I can too.

Just for the record, Schiano is NOT replacing Blount with Martin, and Freeman will be a much more accurate QB with K2 gone. Javaray doesn't care about them. He just craves the attention.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#35 : May 27, 2012, 05:08:44 PM

Or have you simply become so fond of the Java character that denigrates buccaneer players and fans that you can't stop?

Dude is such a whore for attention, that he just can't help himself. Shocked to see you call him on it though.

As for Blount and his reaction, wasn't it mentioned that the guy dropped an n-bomb on him? If so.... he got the reaction he deserved.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#36 : May 27, 2012, 05:42:39 PM

I believe in Blount/Martin combo with Nicks leading the way!

bucs4eva

Pro Bowler

#37 : May 27, 2012, 07:44:13 PM

I am disappointed with the manner in which you continue to be critical of certain players - especially Blount.  Hell, you would think he was the first guy with issues the bucs had ever had on the flipping roster.

I understood the problem with Raheem - that was proven over time in front of our eyes.  Shared your concerns, and then moved on with Raheem's firing and the Schiano hiring.

I am as uncertain about Schiano and Co as anyone - but if he can give folks a clean slate to show it was the coaching and not them - well clean slate it is - until folks show what the can and can't be. 

And Java, you plainly told me your issue was Raheem.  Well, Raheem is gone.  So consider wiping your slate clean - and give Schiano a chance to see who will do what for HIM.  Hell, I didn't like Meshawn at all, and could tolerate several others on the SB - but they are football players - not choir members.  I don't have to like them, and I damned sured don't have to incessantly complain and rail at what a 25 year old did when he was 22.  And neither do you, you don't have to biatch about him EVERY damned time his name is mentioned.  That is just my .02.  I'm done on the topic - take it for what it is worth.

Great post. Too bad java clown will never listen. He's not a BUCS fan. He's just a racist and a troll.

bucsbum

Hall of Famer

#38 : May 28, 2012, 03:25:09 PM

I am a racist against racist and most people who accuse others of being a racist are racist themselves but I have never called anyone a racist unless they were using the racist term themselves which makes them racist and me a racist against them which is sad because I do not like Racists

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#39 : May 28, 2012, 03:39:18 PM

I am a racist against racist and most people who accuse others of being a racist are racist themselves but I have never called anyone a racist unless they were using the racist term themselves which makes them racist and me a racist against them which is sad because I do not like Racists

You need help.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#40 : May 28, 2012, 03:56:21 PM

There's a lot of self-righteousness occurring in this thread.  I read even more than I post, and everyone that is taking shots at Java has had their day I believe.  Is Java the leader of being difficult - I suspect yes, but he is not alone.   

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#41 : May 28, 2012, 04:02:32 PM

As for Blount and his reaction, wasn't it mentioned that the guy dropped an n-bomb on him? If so.... he got the reaction he deserved.

Absolutely false.   Blount never said that and neither did anyone else who was associated with the event.   All Blount would have to do to clear his name would be to say that and have the Boise State guy say it was the case.   But it was NOT the case.

Blount blew a fuse over much less than that.    Most likely the guy just said something like "nice ass whuppin'".    In no way was the N word ever involved or verified by anyone involved.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#42 : May 28, 2012, 04:04:03 PM

Javaray is a verbal thug, and likely a Christian verbal thug.

I am an athiest and far from a thug.   Actually, I hate thugs and thus the disdain for Blount.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#43 : May 28, 2012, 04:19:09 PM

Javaray is a verbal thug, and likely a Christian verbal thug.

How bigoted of you...

dtp_jr

Practice Squad

#44 : May 28, 2012, 05:10:52 PM

And anyone that has played any sports knows if after you do beat a team whose player(s) talked too much before the game and taunt them with "nice ass whuppin' Mfer" you better be ready to for the reaction.

I've played organized sports for many years and done a lot of trash talking and heard a lot as well.    Sure, after a game if I have trash talked prior, I will hear it from the opponents.   That's normal.   Have I ever had anyone attack me physically or have I ever attacked anyone physically?    No.      I've never even seen anyone physically attack someone like that for trash talk, especially a sucker punch to the jaw.   That was pure thug.

Either you haven't seen what happended before the punch or you do not know what a sucker punch is. You can see the Boise State player in this video hit Blount on his shoulder and then yell in his face. That unwanted touching constitutes battery and Blount is within his rights to defend himself.

I hear people misuse the term sucker punch all the time. If someone comes up behind you when you're not looking and punches you in the back of the head you got sucker punched. If you put you hands on someone and they retaliate in a manner that is in your opinion more than what was called for it is still not a sucker punch.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 11
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I believe in Blount Force! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools