Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Holder and Joe in a little dustup « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 7 8 9

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#120 : May 29, 2012, 01:58:04 PM

You really should stick with Isabut, JBF and DUImeg. 

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

PewterReportMC

Hall of Famer
#121 : May 29, 2012, 01:58:27 PM

I tried to avoid this topic but it appears it has gotten out of hand so I just thought I would remind everyone, while we believe everyone has a right to their opinion, let's keep the personal shots out of it.

We appreciate our readers and we appreciate and welcome readers of both JBF and the Times. I personally like Lee and Stephen both. They both work hard at what they do. We may not always agree with what they write, but we can assume the feeling is mutual and that is fine. No one says it has to be a love fest among competing outlets but we do try and respect each other.

Please, if you guys would, refrain from the personal attacks. And of course PR will not allow racist comments, profanity, or those of a sexual nature. We just can't have those and those that violate the terms of the boards are subject to suspension. I hope everyone understands where we are coming from and will comply.

Thanks,

Mark
Page: 1 ... 7 8 9
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Holder and Joe in a little dustup « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools