Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Holder and Joe in a little dustup « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 9

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#30 : May 27, 2012, 08:06:09 PM

gotta give 'em some credit, JBF certainly gets under you guys skin.

these posters here don't trust many have read their crap before - including the writers of all area sports pages, the radio talks how hosts, and bloggers/reporters from various websites focusing on the Bucs.
Just to keep the record somewhat accurate

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#31 : May 27, 2012, 08:06:41 PM

We are truly into offseason when dumb and dumber get attention.  Oh yea, Isbut - no thanks.  But if you can keep Morgan entertained on your site it would be appreciated.  Maybe something with animal shapes and names to match up...

This made me LOL.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#32 : May 27, 2012, 08:08:37 PM

(taking a bow)Glad you enjoyed it

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Hate

Hall of Famer
#33 : May 27, 2012, 08:21:51 PM

You're in rare form today.... and i've found it quite enjoyable. Just need a lil clarification on something..... when you mentioned dumb and dumber, were u referring to Holder and Joe or Morgan and Java??

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

bucs4eva

Pro Bowler

#34 : May 27, 2012, 08:22:07 PM

Haha Morgan, the king of deleted posts.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#35 : May 27, 2012, 10:42:07 PM

These "tweets" speak volumes in regard to Holder's professionalism.

That's funny.  You used "Holder" and "professionalism" in the same sentence.

And there is no difference between a blogger and a journalist.

IMO a blogger inserts his own opinion, a journalist is supposed to report the news.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#36 : May 27, 2012, 10:46:47 PM

IMO a blogger inserts his own opinion, a journalist is supposed to report the news.

holder certainly was inserting some of his opinions in that piece imo.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

fanofkit

Hall of Famer

#37 : May 27, 2012, 10:57:03 PM

@Morgan

Have to speak up on this one. This is "Joe"

Look, JoeBucsFan has just the same amount of credibility concerns as any other entity, perhaps more. Holder only works for the Times. The writers of JoeBucsFan.com own the profitable site and are  subject to the same libel concerns as any other media outlet. Also, JoeBucsFan.com is credentialed by the Bucs and routinely is credentialed by the NFL on request.

Frankly, we have way more to lose than one reporter at a newspaper.

Secondly, there's plenty of original content and opinion on JoeBucsFan.com. The archives serve as proof. The traffic wouldn't be what it was if JoeBucsFan was nothing but links and edgy opinion.

"Joe" is a clown.  Sorry, but my humble opinion.  I have never seen a group of idiots more determined to convince the world that they are so very "profitable" and infact "journalists".    Their web site is a glorified shill for ANY Tom **CENSORED** or DeUmIg that cuts them a check.  They brag about the original content and opinion on their site, sure- as long as tahat content and opinion don't conflict with the many interests they willingly pimp themselves out to.  They have every right to do so mind you, this is a capitalist nation, but they only make themselves hypocrites when they follow up that crass sponsorship with empty claims of unbiased and honest "journalism".

Excuse my bluntness, I seldom like to speak poorly of anyone, but these guys annoy me.  I appreciate the open and free forum Pewter Report affords me to voice an unfettered opinion.

ryan24

Hall of Famer
#38 : May 27, 2012, 11:12:32 PM

Steve Issbits has his knickers in a knot again I see. Whenever you need to convince an audience you're credible, you're probably not credible.

The Bucs changing a bit of direction in terms of who's opinion counts the most I can see. How much Holder's comments were based on something he's been told I'm not sure. A lot of what he writes fits. Make what you will of it however Holder is not one to go out on a limb as Hate already opined.

Happy and Peppy and Bursting with love.

bucs4eva

Pro Bowler

#39 : May 27, 2012, 11:58:26 PM

@Morgan

Have to speak up on this one. This is "Joe"

Look, JoeBucsFan has just the same amount of credibility concerns as any other entity, perhaps more. Holder only works for the Times. The writers of JoeBucsFan.com own the profitable site and are  subject to the same libel concerns as any other media outlet. Also, JoeBucsFan.com is credentialed by the Bucs and routinely is credentialed by the NFL on request.

Frankly, we have way more to lose than one reporter at a newspaper.

Secondly, there's plenty of original content and opinion on JoeBucsFan.com. The archives serve as proof. The traffic wouldn't be what it was if JoeBucsFan was nothing but links and edgy opinion.

"Joe" is a clown.  Sorry, but my humble opinion.  I have never seen a group of idiots more determined to convince the world that they are so very "profitable" and infact "journalists".    Their web site is a glorified shill for ANY Tom **CENSORED** or DeUmIg that cuts them a check.  They brag about the original content and opinion on their site, sure- as long as tahat content and opinion don't conflict with the many interests they willingly pimp themselves out to.  They have every right to do so mind you, this is a capitalist nation, but they only make themselves hypocrites when they follow up that crass sponsorship with empty claims of unbiased and honest "journalism".

Excuse my bluntness, I seldom like to speak poorly of anyone, but these guys annoy me.  I appreciate the open and free forum Pewter Report affords me to voice an unfettered opinion.

This this this! Well put my man

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#40 : May 28, 2012, 12:00:13 AM

You're in rare form today.... and i've found it quite enjoyable. Just need a lil clarification on something..... when you mentioned dumb and dumber, were u referring to Holder and Joe or Morgan and Java??
Holder and Joe. 

germcanbuc

Pro Bowler
#41 : May 28, 2012, 03:50:38 AM

JBF is totally unprofessional. Stopped reading his garbage a long time ago.

Amen brother. Can't bring myself to go there even when news is lacking. It's so yucky/muddled. Terrible journalism if you can call it that. The third person narration is the biggest reason though personally. I can't stand it......if I knew how to quote multiple things in a response off my phone I'd totally take up said poster who said if we don't like it to not visit the site, coz I don't, and won't ANYTIME soon. Just sayin......

Check out www.reverbnation.com/nickfreddy and follow me on twitter @nick_freddy

bouconagain

Pro Bowler
#42 : May 28, 2012, 08:17:29 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Q5i1tCY2jQk#!

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#43 : May 28, 2012, 08:33:18 AM

Good job Holder. "Joe" really is a hack ,and it's nice to see someone in the business call him out on it.

"Joe" loves trying to make REAL journalists look bad, and he usually fails because he's a half-wit. He's tried to do it on several occasions to Scott Reynolds , but Scott is either too classy to ever comment on it or too busy to care.

( and BTW , anyone who refers to themself in the 3rd person is automatically a D-bag , are they not ?)

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#44 : May 28, 2012, 08:41:40 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Q5i1tCY2jQk#!

That's quality production.  This video should be posted in every JoeBucsFan thread or whenever Isbitts posts.

I can see why that guy is Morgan's hero.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 9
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Holder and Joe in a little dustup « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools