Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Remember that Olympic runner with two prosthetic legs? « previous next »
Page: 1

cyberdude558

Hall of Famer

: February 18, 2013, 01:10:10 PM

Oscar Pistorius made all those headlines being the first double-amputee to run an olympic race...

According to South Africa police, he murdered his girlfriend (model Reeva Steenkamp) last week. She was shot 4 times.

http://news.yahoo.com/girlfriends-mom-why-did-123312280--oly.html

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#1 : February 18, 2013, 07:48:55 PM

little slow with the news. claimed he was startled by what he thought was an intruder . . . turns out  (according to latest reporting) she was shot through the bathroom door 4 times . . . still alive . . .  dragged downstairs . . . and there's a bat with blood and a big head wound . . . .  apparently he stays startled for a while . .

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#2 : February 18, 2013, 08:10:28 PM

Sounds like we need to ban bats....

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#3 : February 18, 2013, 08:23:28 PM

Sounds like we need to ban dingbats.... like me

fixed it for you

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#4 : February 18, 2013, 08:38:14 PM

She would have lived had it not been for that bat .....there are just too many bats.....it's time to pass a law.

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#5 : February 18, 2013, 08:43:14 PM

She would have lived had it not been for that bat .....there are just too many bats.....it's time to pass a law.

haha . .  forget the 4 bullets and the automatic weapons . . .

I am guessing you've never been to SAfrica either

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#6 : February 18, 2013, 08:47:56 PM

She was still alive after the shooting . The bat did her in. 

When is the bat buyback program set to begin , Vinchenso ? I have some Louisville Sluggers I think will get top dollar.

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#7 : February 18, 2013, 08:50:40 PM

When is the bat buyback program set to begin , Vinchenso ? I have some Louisville Sluggers I think will get top dollar.

lol . . . . "not surprising"

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#8 : February 18, 2013, 09:40:17 PM

unless a handful of bat lovers show up to disrupt the buy back

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#9 : February 18, 2013, 09:57:23 PM

unless a handful of bat lovers show up to disrupt the buy back

LOL

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Remember that Olympic runner with two prosthetic legs? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools