Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Doug Martin is a top 10 running back....in 2015 « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

Cerious

Hall of Famer
#30 : January 25, 2013, 10:14:28 PM

You can have AD, Foster, and Lynch but Martin was better than every other back in the league last year.

DEBUCSOWN

Starter

#31 : January 25, 2013, 10:15:12 PM

caddy looked like a top 5 RB after his rookie year as well..

Is this a joke?

nope he had a great rookie year. 1200 yards & 6 td's ok maybe not top 5 lol but looked on his way to be a top 10 certainly

Go Bucs

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#32 : January 25, 2013, 10:20:28 PM

ok i stand corrected #2 in fantasy..solid. especially without 2 pro bowl guards. tho caddy looked like a top 5 RB after his rookie year as well..talk to me after 2013.

Davin Joseph will play no better than Meredith did this past year...so getting him back isn't much of an addition. He might be the most overrated and overpaid player on the roster.

Hell, brees might not be as accurate as manziel.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#33 : January 25, 2013, 10:22:55 PM

ok i stand corrected #2 in fantasy..solid. especially without 2 pro bowl guards. tho caddy looked like a top 5 RB after his rookie year as well..talk to me after 2013.

Davin Joseph will play no better than Meredith did this past year...

What a dumb ass...

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#34 : January 25, 2013, 10:26:44 PM

Davin Joseph will play no better than Meredith did this past year...

What a dumb ass...

Well i wouldn't go that far..... definitely an over the top statement though  8)

-------------------------------------------------------

acacius

Hall of Famer

#35 : January 25, 2013, 10:34:28 PM

You can have AD, Foster, and Lynch but Martin was better than every other back in the league last year.

lol @ martin better then AD. most biased comment i've ever seen. good luck finding a single person on this board besides you that'll say martins better then adrian peterson.
You can't read.  He said that AD, Foster and Lynch were better this year than Martin.

acacius

Hall of Famer

#36 : January 25, 2013, 10:35:57 PM

If he's healthy, Joseph should play better next year than Meredith said this year.  That is damned faint praise though.

bucs4eva

Pro Bowler

#37 : January 25, 2013, 10:42:08 PM

lol @ martin better then AD. most biased comment i've ever seen. good luck finding a single person on this board besides you that'll say martins better then adrian peterson.

Learn how to read. He's not saying Martin's better than AP.

DEBUCSOWN

Starter

#38 : January 25, 2013, 10:45:17 PM

ok misread it my fault i thought he said martin was the best RB in the league

Go Bucs

Cerious

Hall of Famer
#39 : January 25, 2013, 10:46:28 PM

You can't read.  He said that AD, Foster and Lynch were better this year than Martin.

Thanks. Reading comprehension, it starts at home folks, lol.

DEBUCSOWN

Starter

#40 : January 25, 2013, 10:52:39 PM

talking smack on an internet board? arent you a tough guy lol

Go Bucs

lyronmewis

Hall of Famer

#41 : January 25, 2013, 11:04:26 PM

Davin Joseph will play no better than Meredith did this past year...so getting him back isn't much of an addition. He might be the most overrated and overpaid player on the roster.

He's overrated, but he's still an above average player. He will player better than Meredith did.

Cerious

Hall of Famer
#42 : January 25, 2013, 11:09:03 PM

Good natured ribbing bud. I'd do the same if we were talking in public, lol.

DEBUCSOWN

Starter

#43 : January 25, 2013, 11:45:11 PM

Good natured ribbing bud. I'd do the same if we were talking in public, lol.

I believe ya. However you wouldn't get away with it in public :P we are just talking football here no reason to make it personal.

Go Bucs

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#44 : January 26, 2013, 09:31:31 AM

When you misread something and make a dumbass comment, you'll catch some flack. Don't cry about.

Draft Aaron Donald

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Doug Martin is a top 10 running back....in 2015 « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools