Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Doug Martin is a top 10 running back....in 2015 « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#45 : January 26, 2013, 11:44:54 AM

" you wouldn't get away with it in public "

Why is that, exactly?

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#46 : January 26, 2013, 12:18:53 PM

ok i stand corrected #2 in fantasy..solid. especially without 2 pro bowl guards. tho caddy looked like a top 5 RB after his rookie year as well..talk to me after 2013.

Davin Joseph will play no better than Meredith did this past year...so getting him back isn't much of an addition. He might be the most overrated and overpaid player on the roster.

I hope to gawd Joseph plays better than Meredith, but I understand your sentiment.  Joseph is definitely overrated and overpaid.

Cerious

Hall of Famer
#47 : January 26, 2013, 12:55:49 PM

You can have AD, Foster, and Lynch but Martin was better than every other back in the league last year.

lol @ martin better then AD. most biased comment i've ever seen. good luck finding a single person on this board besides you that'll say martins better then adrian peterson.
You can't read.  He said that AD, Foster and Lynch were better this year than Martin.

Thanks. Reading comprehension, it starts at home folks, lol.

talking smack on an internet board? arent you a tough guy lol

Good natured ribbing bud. I'd do the same if we were talking in public, lol.

I believe ya. However you wouldn't get away with it in public :P we are just talking football here no reason to make it personal.

It's not personal dude, seriously. You have to notice the difference between a personal attack and a a freaking joke on a message board. Oh and thanks for the private message, real classy. LMAO.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#48 : January 26, 2013, 01:37:20 PM

Why is that, exactly?

Because he'd knock him the *censored* out, of course.
: January 28, 2013, 09:08:20 AM 3rd String Kicker

-------------------------------------------------------

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#49 : January 26, 2013, 01:43:35 PM

But he's calling other people "internet tough guys" for pointing out his idiotic post...lol. This coming from a guy that just said MJD was a better RB than Martin last year....

Draft Aaron Donald

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#50 : January 26, 2013, 01:57:54 PM

Why is that, exactly?

Because he'd knock him the f*ck out, while I'm curled up on the sidewalk peeing my frilly panties.

Can the tough guy speak for himself or does his little chihuahua do his talking?

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#51 : January 26, 2013, 01:58:58 PM

Why is that, exactly?

Because he'd knock him the f*ck out, while I'm curled up on the sidewalk peeing my frilly panties.

Can the tough guy speak for himself or does his little chihuahua do his talking?

lol.... surely you can do better than that, can't ya?

DEBUCSOWN

Starter

#52 : January 27, 2013, 02:31:57 AM

Why is that, exactly?

Because he'd knock him the f*ck out, of course.

Yeah what hate said :P & please show me when I said mjd was better then Martin last year? Let's see mjd was hurt most the year durr. I would still take a healthy mjd over doug Martin though absolutely

Go Bucs

Hate

Hall of Famer
#53 : January 27, 2013, 05:13:32 AM

lol

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#54 : January 27, 2013, 10:55:43 AM

Yeah what hate said :P & please show me when I said mjd was better then Martin last year? Let's see mjd was hurt most the year durr. I would still take a healthy mjd over doug Martin though absolutely

eh not top 5 last year IMO but top 5 in 2013 is very possible.

who r u putting over him?

Adrian peterson obviously.. arian foster, ray rice, chris johnson, MJD, marshawn lynch matt forte just off the top of my head.

Literally like 10 posts back.

Draft Aaron Donald

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#55 : January 27, 2013, 11:03:41 AM

Careful there. Piss him off and he'll start making threats he can't back up while his little dog stands behind him and yaps.

Buc on the Move

Pro Bowler

#56 : January 27, 2013, 12:49:44 PM

Call me a homer, but I think Doug Martin > Chris Johnson.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#57 : January 27, 2013, 01:12:24 PM

Of course he is, unless your stuck in 2009.

CJ2K isn't bad, but he fumbles more than Doug and he sucks in pass protection. He also is a one trick pony that uses his speed to run outside almost all the time, while Doug is versatile and can run inside and out, speed and strength.
: January 27, 2013, 01:15:48 PM JDouble

Draft Aaron Donald

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Doug Martin is a top 10 running back....in 2015 « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools