Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Madden 2013 gets new engine!!! « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 17 18 19

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#270 : August 30, 2012, 08:03:01 PM

If there are any reps of 360...my gamertag is the same as my screenname on PR.

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#271 : October 03, 2012, 06:57:21 PM

http://www.easports.com/madden-nfl/news/article/upcoming-madden-nfl-13-title-update-3-details

Well kudos to EA. Every issue I had with the game is going to be fixed in this update. Most importantly you can play franchise (connected career: coach) with an edited roster and you can now edit uniform/info once you start a career. Good stuff.

Blaze688

Hall of Famer

#272 : October 03, 2012, 07:56:36 PM

http://www.easports.com/madden-nfl/news/article/upcoming-madden-nfl-13-title-update-3-details

Well kudos to EA. Every issue I had with the game is going to be fixed in this update. Most importantly you can play franchise (connected career: coach) with an edited roster and you can now edit uniform/info once you start a career. Good stuff.

Connected Careers... with edited rosters?  God save my free time.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#273 : October 03, 2012, 09:12:58 PM

I just spent about 90 minutes going threw not just the Bucs roster, but every roster...tweaking and adjusting according to what I feel rating and traits should be so that when I download this upgrade on the 16th I'm ready to go....but the **CENSORED**ing game froze up and I lost all 90 minutes worth of editing. Grrrrr!

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#274 : October 03, 2012, 10:11:57 PM

I just spent about 90 minutes going threw not just the Bucs roster, but every roster...tweaking and adjusting according to what I feel rating and traits should be so that when I download this upgrade on the 16th I'm ready to go....but the **CENSORED**ing game froze up and I lost all 90 minutes worth of editing. Grrrrr!

Josh Freeman - 96
Doug Martin - 98
Lavonte David - 95
Mark Barron - 92
Cody Grimm - 97
Ahmad Black - 4
Jeremy Trueblood - 11

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#275 : October 03, 2012, 10:17:13 PM

What fun is it making some 'super' team to play against the computer?

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

bucs4eva

Pro Bowler

#276 : October 04, 2012, 12:55:57 AM

What fun is it making some 'super' team to play against the computer?

Exactly. I never bothered with editing, unless it was a new draft class and I edited a name or something. Online u play with what they give u, so that's how I play

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#277 : October 04, 2012, 08:48:45 AM

I don't make super teams. I make it more realistic. Some examples....Talib's man coverage was way to high. I edited some of his stats and his overall went from 89 to 84. Lavonte David has like 77 speed and awareness in the 60s....which is nonsense. His overall went from 77 to 82. Foster also got some love and went from 70 something to 81 and I increased his block shedding & hard hitting. I improved Freeman's deep ball accuracy, play action, and throw on the run stats, but lowered his awareness, short throw accuracy, and medium throw accuracy. He dropped a few points overall. Ahamd Black got a bump in speed and catching. Barth got a boost. Lorig got a boost. Nothing great, but he was like 59 overall. He isn't that useless, so he got some love and raised up to 68.

The lost goes on, but Nicks is still the only player in the 90s and I think I only have 5 players at 85 or above.

I also adjust other team's rosters before I start a season. For example I lowered a lot of Saints players. On previous seasons they have always won 13+ games and had an awesome defense....which is stupid. On the other hand I gave the Falcons some love because they aren't rated very well and usually win less than 8 games when simulating a season.

I just disagree with Donnie on a lot of thing and prefer to play a franchise mode based on my opinions rather than his.

McBarron

Pro Bowler

#278 : October 04, 2012, 09:45:57 AM

So, if I am playing with the Bucs in career mode, and I wanted to make their helmets, say, orange, and also wanted to tweak up their jerseys. I can do that?

Live4BUCS

Second String

#279 : October 04, 2012, 09:59:33 AM

does anyone know where to find the weekly player rating updates? I remember someone on here last year was posting them

Thanks

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#280 : October 04, 2012, 04:38:27 PM

does anyone know where to find the weekly player rating updates? I remember someone on here last year was posting them

Thanks

http://www.easports.com/madden-nfl/news/article/madden-13-week-5-roster-update

Quincy Black

LB

TB

Decrease, from 73 to 71OVR

Jeremy Zuttah

OL

TB

Decrease, from 75 to 74OVR

Dallas Clark

TE

TB

Decrease, from 81 to 80OVR

Ronde Barber

S

TB

Decrease, from 86 to 85OVR

Corvey Irvin

DL

TB

Increase, from 61 to 63OVR

George Johnson

DL

TB

Increase, from 64 to 67OVR

Lavonte David

LB

TB

Increase, from 73 to 75OVR

Mike Williams

WR

TB

Increase, from 78 to 79OVR

Connor Barth

K

TB

Increase, from 82 to 83OVR

Roscoe Parrish

WR

TB

Jersey change to #12

George Johnson

DL

TB

Moved to RE #1 on depth chart

Jeff Charleston

DL

TB

Released

Nate Byham

TE

TB

Signs
: October 04, 2012, 04:40:07 PM JDouble

Page: 1 ... 17 18 19
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Madden 2013 gets new engine!!! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools