Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Madden 2013 gets new engine!!! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 19

anterrabae33

Hall of Famer

#30 : June 07, 2012, 05:08:23 PM

Worth mentioning, they added a team called Canton Greats which is a mix of current players and past players (either HoF or shoo-in's). They have four LB's, one of them being Derrick Brooks. Glad to see DB getting some love.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#31 : June 07, 2012, 06:10:44 PM

So whos ready for online career mode :). Ill be starting a league on the xbox.

I'll probably give it a shot. I'm usually an offline franchise guy, but I like the new aspect of earning XP to improve your team. I also like being able to control how often your players increase/decrease. I'm on PS3 though.

Draft Aaron Donald

Tampa-Two

Hall of Famer

#32 : June 07, 2012, 06:18:40 PM

I'll probably give it a shot. I'm usually an offline franchise guy, but I like the new aspect of earning XP to improve your team. I also like being able to control how often your players increase/decrease. I'm on PS3 though.
So am I. We should get a league started!

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#33 : June 07, 2012, 06:25:55 PM

I'm down. I'd like to find at least 10 people that I know rather than just rolling with random folks and hoping they stick it out.

Draft Aaron Donald

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#34 : June 07, 2012, 06:26:21 PM

Guess we'd be flipping a coin to see who gets the Bucs?

Draft Aaron Donald

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#35 : June 07, 2012, 06:47:49 PM

Draft Aaron Donald

Pepsi

Hall of Famer
#36 : June 07, 2012, 07:42:46 PM

I think the last video game I played that was football related was Gameday 99. There was also NFL prime time 95 where I would handoff to Barry Sanders every play.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#37 : June 07, 2012, 11:29:31 PM

PS3 here as well, but am only into online play. I take no joy beating up on the computer. Lemme know when you're rdy ;)

-------------------------------------------------------

bizkitlimped

Hall of Famer
#38 : June 08, 2012, 01:12:36 AM

PS3 here as well, but am only into online play. I take no joy beating up on the computer. Lemme know when you're rdy ;)

I jumped over to the darkside and got a ps3 too. Madden is paid for and I'll join your league :) add me on your list bizkitlimped is my psn username.

flashgordon

Pro Bowler
#39 : June 08, 2012, 03:00:31 AM

I still don't have a cable for online play.  The ps3 is hooked up in the other room to the large plasma screen; i doubt I'll be getting a good long . . . i'm forgetting what they call it; some wire to make for good stable online play.  Bottom line; i'm strictly an offline player.  I'm probably going to get a fight if I buy the game as it is; right now, I'm going to justify it on the grounds that when I meet my new young cousin who's no doubt playing madden well into the night every day, I don't want to be left going in on christmas or even thanksgiving weekend without knowing where the controls are!  I think he's a junior high guy right now; last year, I absolutely blew him out of the water on fifteen minute quarters; by the top of the second quarter, the cousins I grew up with(all in the thirties now) were like, Dave, it's thirty/forty something, the game is over!  I probably could have scored a hundred points on the poor kid!  I was inting the guy left and right and returning them all for Tds!  The O barely ever saw the field! Soon enough, we were playing on the same team(49ers; the kid if a 49ers fan; they were saying this kid knows an aweful lot about the 49ers for such a young kid; it was true!  This is why I don't want to go in without playing a few games!  I just know this kid is studying his you know what off to beat me this coming year!); i'd play Hb or Wr, and he'd play Qb.  Jeez, with one human, the computer is toast; with two?  Ouch!  The computer has absolutely no chance!

Ali Akbar Khan Raga Chandranandan,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CtXORtvvYM

bizkitlimped

Hall of Famer
#40 : June 08, 2012, 05:19:17 AM

Also if you guys want to get a good look at the trajectories and the throwing on the run, download the NCAA 13 demo. You'll see exactly what it's all about.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#41 : June 08, 2012, 07:00:53 AM

I haven't played any games online since I moved. I hope this craptastic Brighthouse connection can handle it.

Draft Aaron Donald

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#42 : June 08, 2012, 07:44:22 AM

So am I. We should get a league started!
I have a Ps3 too, but I can get the game free on Xbox. But if everyone is getting it on the Ps3 I may considering getting it for both.

Also flashgordon, you know your PS3 has a built in wireless router and it works just fine online.  When it comes to downloading stuff it runs slow as crap though.

flashgordon

Pro Bowler
#43 : June 08, 2012, 06:21:23 PM

I was going to say that maybe I'll try my civilization revolutions game; but, now that I think of it, I recall clicking some things that would send me to online play; only, it would say I don't have the capability for online play; well, I'll check maybe more thouroughly hopefully today!

Ali Akbar Khan Raga Chandranandan,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CtXORtvvYM

Condor Bastadon

Starter

#44 : June 08, 2012, 10:24:57 PM

You're a sucker if you're still playing any of the Madden games since NFL2K5 came out(just get the roster updates). The gameplay still hasn't been matched. I'll definitely be curious to see how the new Madden physics engine feels though....hopefully an improvement.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 19
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Madden 2013 gets new engine!!! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools