Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: For those that wanted a Legrand jersey « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 14

Bucman

Hall of Famer
: June 05, 2012, 02:35:21 PM

http://shop.buccaneers.com/NFL_Tampa_Bay_Buccaneers/Nike_Tampa_Bay_Buccaneers_Eric_LeGrand_Foundation_Game_Jersey_-_Scarlet
All proceeds from each jersey will go to benefiting the Eric LeGrand Foundation.

Pretty awesome move by the team and nike to do this. May just buy one since its going to a good cause.

Naismith

Hall of Famer
#1 : June 05, 2012, 02:48:10 PM

I already ordered mine for that reason. It's a good cause and it will be nice to wear it to the stadium the day he walks out with the team.

There\'s a very real chance the Bucs waive [Revis] before next season. At the very least, it will be a discussion worth having.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#2 : June 05, 2012, 02:52:47 PM

I would just donate $100 to the "good cause" rather than buy a jersey where maybe $10 goes to the cause.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#3 : June 05, 2012, 03:05:12 PM

http://shop.buccaneers.com/NFL_Tampa_Bay_Buccaneers/Nike_Tampa_Bay_Buccaneers_Eric_LeGrand_Foundation_Game_Jersey_-_Scarlet
All proceeds from each jersey will go to benefiting the Eric LeGrand Foundation.

Pretty awesome move by the team and nike to do this. May just buy one since its going to a good cause.

Damn cheap Glazers!!! (j/k)

Great sig Legend

lowell42

Rookie
#4 : June 05, 2012, 03:34:42 PM

I suggested that this might be the reason they were going to be selling LeGrand jersey's in the thread banging on the Bucs for selling them last week. Wether its a brilliant PR move by the Glazers or an example of the will of Coach S., I think its a great thing to do and I plan on rocking mine at the Panthers opener!

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#5 : June 05, 2012, 03:40:00 PM

There are hundreds if not more paraplegics/quadraplegics here in the Tampa area who could benefit from fund raisers. Is there a reason other than Schiano that the Bucs have decided to help an ex-Rutgers player without any ties to the Tampa area (other than the new coach).?

Naismith

Hall of Famer
#6 : June 05, 2012, 03:41:43 PM

They are helping others.

"The Eric LeGrand Foundation will help with spinal cord research and assist other victims of severe spinal cord injury with financial assistance and other forms of support."

There\'s a very real chance the Bucs waive [Revis] before next season. At the very least, it will be a discussion worth having.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#7 : June 05, 2012, 03:44:20 PM

thanks - looks like this is helping ALL with the injury, not just ex-Rutgers player.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#8 : June 05, 2012, 03:50:19 PM

There are hundreds if not more paraplegics/quadraplegics here in the Tampa area who could benefit from fund raisers. Is there a reason other than Schiano that the Bucs have decided to help an ex-Rutgers player without any ties to the Tampa area (other than the new coach).?

Tampa-Two

Hall of Famer

#9 : June 05, 2012, 04:00:51 PM

*quoted before deleted*

Uncle Stan

Hall of Famer
#10 : June 05, 2012, 05:20:18 PM

My money will direct to the foundation.

Learn to disagree without being disagreeable-Ronald Reagan circa 1981

Signed

Starter

#11 : June 05, 2012, 05:50:33 PM

I would just donate $100 to the "good cause" rather than buy a jersey where maybe $10 goes to the cause.

+1 to both

I think it's good what Schiano has done for Legrand, but if I were donate then I'd rather send the money directly to place. A jersey isn't going to make me run out and buy one just because some of the proceeds are going to a charity.

GIJoeWasThere

Hall of Famer

#12 : June 05, 2012, 05:52:25 PM

Ok that pic is even more bothersome than the Cat-copter.

Chris_BucFan60

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Pro Bowler

#13 : June 05, 2012, 05:53:18 PM

I wish they just gave him #1 or #0

anterrabae33

Hall of Famer

#14 : June 05, 2012, 05:56:32 PM

+1 to both

I think it's good what Schiano has done for Legrand, but if I were donate then I'd rather send the money directly to place. A jersey isn't going to make me run out and buy one just because some of the proceeds are going to a charity.

So then put your money where your mouth is.

ALL proceeds from these jerseys go into the fund.

It's a strange day when people complain about donating any money to a charity.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 14
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: For those that wanted a Legrand jersey « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools