Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: For those that wanted a Legrand jersey « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 12 13 14

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#195 : June 08, 2012, 05:18:35 PM

Not goin' anywhere Dolorous...

That would require that JR has a pair of balls.

/thread

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#196 : June 08, 2012, 05:34:48 PM

/thread

Should have happened a long time ago. I mean do any of these meaningless arguments go anywhere?

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#197 : June 08, 2012, 05:35:39 PM

Well this thread has gone way offtopic..

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#198 : June 08, 2012, 09:16:22 PM

FTW, that burning smell is your pants on fire.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#199 : June 10, 2012, 02:59:57 AM

FTW, that burning smell is your pants on fire.

Loomy.........

I know you think I'm hot & all that, but really...  you're better than cheap pick-up lines, aren't you?

My "pants are on fire"........?   Wow.

You're amongst friends and family here Loom...  No need to tip-toe around your hidden desires.

If you think my ass is "smoking"... It's okay Loomy - We won't judge you.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#200 : June 10, 2012, 05:43:25 AM

my ass is "smoking"...

I hear that happens when you allow men to go back door on you too often.   You'd better slow it down FTW.    Colostomy bags are no fun, I knew a co-worker who had one.   His life was completely changed once he got that colostomy bag.   The crazy thing was, I still think he was having gay relations with his boyfriend after that - and I'm sure he was the receiver (you don't get more fem than that guy).   I'm not sure about how often he did it because he wouldn't talk to me often and would never even consider telling me anything about his life.   We weren't friends because back then I was a bit of a homophobe and used to insult gays. 

I'm just saying, take it easy or you may end up like him.

Page: 1 ... 12 13 14
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: For those that wanted a Legrand jersey « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools