Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bring it! « previous next »
Page: 1 2

JDouble

Hall of Famer
: June 11, 2012, 08:38:15 PM

Our #1

Our #2

Hate

Hall of Famer
#1 : June 11, 2012, 08:47:58 PM

no more 8 in the box

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#2 : June 11, 2012, 08:58:45 PM

Plus this guy.....

And this guy....

: June 11, 2012, 09:07:02 PM JDouble

freddy

Hall of Famer
#3 : June 11, 2012, 09:02:32 PM

no more 8 in the box

Geee, I wonder if that would help the running game at all?

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#4 : June 11, 2012, 09:04:35 PM

Plus a behemoth O-line that could be one of the best in the league.....

Can't freaking wait to watch our offense this year!

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#5 : June 11, 2012, 10:00:00 PM

Not sure what Dallas Clark has left in the tank, but I am hoping for huge years from those other guys.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#6 : June 11, 2012, 10:01:26 PM

I think Clark has another few years in him and will actually end up playing a much bigger role than many think.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#7 : June 11, 2012, 10:05:03 PM

I think Clark has another few years in him and will actually end up playing a much bigger role than many think.

And even if he doesn't,  he will be a great influence on Stocker and the other TE's.    Not like the dude that just went to the SeaChickens.

freddy

Hall of Famer
#8 : June 11, 2012, 10:37:25 PM

And even if he doesn't,  he will be a great influence on Stocker and the other TE's.    Not like the dude that just went to the SeaChickens.

I don't think Clark will break any records any time soon, but I think he will make a few clutch plays and just like you said, will be a great mentor for the rest of the offense. Solid signing.

jcm

Second String

#9 : June 11, 2012, 11:12:11 PM

Anyone else notice how many of the catches VJ makes in that highlight package are on unbelievably accurate throws from rivers. The guy is a talent but Freeman better step up and improve his accuracy or that talent won't be realized in Tampa. Same could be said for Clark catching passes from Manning has made a lot of receivers look good.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#10 : June 11, 2012, 11:14:30 PM

Vjack is a beast.

JoshMcCrownUs

Starter

#11 : June 12, 2012, 12:08:42 AM

Freeman doesn't have to be that accurate with VJax. What they really need is to develop chemistry. Just put the ball wherever VJax likes it b/c as the highight reel shows, hes gonna go up/down/sideways to get it.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#12 : June 12, 2012, 07:11:39 AM

Anyone else notice how many of the catches VJ makes in that highlight package are on unbelievably accurate throws from rivers. The guy is a talent but Freeman better step up and improve his accuracy or that talent won't be realized in Tampa. Same could be said for Clark catching passes from Manning has made a lot of receivers look good.

I see just the opposite when I watch VJax highlights. I see Rivers throwing it high and in the general area, and VJax going up over everyone and coming down with the ball.

free jumps

Practice Squad

#13 : June 12, 2012, 07:33:49 AM

Anyone else notice how many of the catches VJ makes in that highlight package are on unbelievably accurate throws from rivers.

I'm sorry ... but what? Did we watch the same thing? I'll go ahead and admit, I didn't watch the whole video, but woww the beginning got me excited because i saw the exact opposite of what you said. A LOT of the throws I saw looked more like overthrown and high balls. He had to reach for the sky and bring in those balls. The catches he was making made me think he's going to make Freeman look much better than he is.

Not saying Freeman doesn't need to step his game up though. There's only so much the receiver can do, and if Freeman and VJ can get in sync, it'll be deadly.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#14 : June 12, 2012, 09:26:48 AM

I see just the opposite when I watch VJax highlights. I see Rivers throwing it high and in the general area, and VJax going up over everyone and coming down with the ball.

Agreed.  Not taking anything away from Rivers, but Jackson is going to help Freeman out tremendously.

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bring it! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools