Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: “If I was healthy, which I never will be again...... « previous next »
Page: 1 2

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

« #15 : June 13, 2012, 11:26:16 PM »

It's just a shame that he never had the chance to play up to his physical ability.

Again:

http://www.bangcartoon.com/2005/ezyryder.htm

It was his own fault.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

« #16 : June 14, 2012, 05:54:15 PM »

.....I would be Aaron Hernandez and (Jason) Witten together”.....

And if I had wheels...I'd be a wagon...

Hell, brees might not be as accurate as manziel.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

« #17 : June 14, 2012, 07:39:26 PM »

If a frog had wings ...

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
« #18 : June 14, 2012, 07:47:59 PM »

when was he ever a top 5 TE?

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
« #19 : June 14, 2012, 07:54:46 PM »

The only pro bowl he ever made was as an alternate when Gates declined to attend.

bucshot420

Starter

« #20 : June 14, 2012, 08:58:39 PM »

What I find odd about Winslow is that his father was never that type of player. How is it that Winslow has this Prima Donna attitude? Very good player but as a person he has much to be desired.

While players didn't make nearly as much back then I'm sure they weren't exactly struggling when Jr. was growing up.  I would say it's probably a combination of his dad trying to be a good father and give him the opportunities he didn't have at a young age coupled with every coach from the time he was playing Pee Wee football started building his confidence and his ego because of his last name.  It's seems to be all about entitlement without any accountability.

tripblood

Hall of Famer

« #21 : June 14, 2012, 09:33:52 PM »

The only pro bowl he ever made was as an alternate when Gates declined to attend.

Not saying Winslow was elite. But the pro bowl has never and never will be an accurate assessment of the best NFL players.

I think even in 2009 it's fair to say he was a top 5 te. Especially considering freeman was forced to throw the ball to a hobbled antoniO Bryant and mike Clayton. Winslow was one of maybe 3 or 4 guys that had a decent season.

Good riddance but it's delusional to not admit that Winslow was good.

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!
  Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: “If I was healthy, which I never will be again...... « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools