Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BLOUNT SHATTERING MYTHS ABOUT HIS HANDS, PASS PROTECTION AND FUMBLES « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 8 9 10

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#135 : June 18, 2012, 11:36:32 PM

Well, Blount is still here, and the ENTIRE COACHING STAFF IS GONE.

Things that make you go "hmmmm...."
hmmmmm.....what are you trying to say?
I am not saying anything, except, "hmmmm"

Oh yeah, and Olson suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucked.  I do love saying that in the past tense.  Makes me smile.
Olson suuuuuuuuuuucked - you're right - I'm smiling...  Must be the past tense.

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#136 : June 18, 2012, 11:37:02 PM

Welsome to the 40 thou club Dave.

Trust me, people will hammer you for it.  Like it matters.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#137 : June 18, 2012, 11:38:37 PM

I'm good with taking the risk.  Not too malleable, I should be okay d... lol

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#138 : June 18, 2012, 11:40:24 PM

I'm good with taking the risk.  Not too malleable, I should be okay d... lol
What if they want to mold you into the shape of a dildo? 

I wouldn't be okay with that at all.  Espescially if Roseanne Barr is in the aisle in which you are being sold, after being hammered.  You may be a hard alloy, but they will pound you...

Is dildo an acceptable word?  I THINK SO!! ;)

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#139 : June 18, 2012, 11:44:16 PM

Words I expect to be unacceptable are acceptable - and vice versa.

As for malleable - I suspect you know me as well as anyone on the board given the years we've read each other's posts - I think I'll be okay, lol.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#140 : June 18, 2012, 11:46:39 PM

Words I expect to be unacceptable are acceptable - and vice versa.

As for malleable - I suspect you know me as well as anyone on the board given the years we've read each other's posts - I think I'll be okay, lol.
Yes sir.

I KNOW you will.

Not sure why you defend Java though.  You must have pity in your heart for fools.

He may have some background info, but the syphylis he has acquired is obviously making him nucking futs!

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#141 : June 18, 2012, 11:55:35 PM

I have had many good conversations with Java - for a long time (since Rah) he has been at odds with the team.  I get it to an extent.  I don't get messing with the new posters.  I liked the Old Java - guy knows football and the bucs like few others.  Gotta keep him away from Rah and all things Rah created if you will - otherwise the talk stinks.  Remember when the bucs hired Leeman Bennett - the bucs lost me when they hired him right out of the RV park.  I was gone d.  In a NY second.  So I get Java - I would have been him if the MB was around then... lol 

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#142 : June 19, 2012, 12:00:12 AM

I have had many good conversations with Java - for a long time (since Rah) he has been at odds with the team.  I get it to an extent.  I don't get messing with the new posters.  I liked the Old Java - guy knows football and the bucs like few others.  Gotta keep him away from Rah and all things Rah created if you will - otherwise the talk stinks.  Remember when the bucs hired Leeman Bennett - the bucs lost me when they hired him right out of the RV park.  I was gone d.  In a NY second.  So I get Java - I would have been him if the MB was around then... lol
Yeah, but you aren;t STILL talking about Leeman.  Java has said so many riduculous things, that he has lost the respect of many around here that indeed recall his normal days, sans Ladyboy Disease.  He has painted himself into the corner of a de**CENSORED**able leper, and unfortunately for him and his lies, there is no coming back...

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#143 : June 19, 2012, 12:00:55 AM

Wait, de-sp-icable is banned, but DILDO isn;t?  I should have just called Java a dildo...sheesh.  Another reason why this new site is turrible.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#144 : June 19, 2012, 12:09:10 AM

Wouldn't have thought you would have missed the low hanging fruit - lol - had to say that one.  Sorry.  Well - got to work in the am - will chat again soon.  Take care d. 

Oh yea, as for java - leave a window open.  i think he will come around, and yea, he went for the gusto with dumb posts.  But hell, how many have we watched do that.  If you don't want to that's understandable. 

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#145 : June 19, 2012, 09:07:06 AM

Well, Blount is still here, and the ENTIRE COACHING STAFF IS GONE.

Things that make you go "hmmmm...."

i think a more likely scenario is the coaching staff failed the players  AND blount didnt prove he could be trusted in passing situations.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"
Page: 1 ... 8 9 10
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BLOUNT SHATTERING MYTHS ABOUT HIS HANDS, PASS PROTECTION AND FUMBLES « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools