Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Kellen Winslow said 'you can't laugh' under Schiano, so he 'had to roll' out... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 5

Captain Hindsight

Hall of Famer

: June 15, 2012, 08:19:59 PM

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/eye-on-football/19361707/kellen-winslow-said-you-cant-laugh-under-schiano-bucs-fired-the-wrong-dude

"Real [bleep?] Schiano came over there, uh, [bleeping?] 'TOES ON THE LINE! TOES ON THE LINE!' Blowing the whistle. You can't laugh. You can't joke around. So I decided not to go to OTAs," Winslow said. "You know they got my man Ra [Raheem Morris] out of there, and I was loyal to him. Woulda take a bullet for that dude. So I had to roll, man."

Asked by Robinson what "was so cool about" Raheem Morris, Winslow said he's a "player's coach," not a "company coach" and that the Bucs "fired the wrong dude."

"The cool thing about Ra is, Ra could be here talking to us right now," Winslow said. "He wasn't a company coach. He was a player's coach. I mean, just everything about him man. He was real. You could talk to him face-to-face, real man-to-man. They fired the wrong dude up there."

Waaaaaaaah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=ULM4N6Ozizc_A&feature=player_detailpage&v=M4N6Ozizc_A#t=260s
: June 15, 2012, 08:22:57 PM Captain Hindsight

stormsct

Starter

#1 : June 15, 2012, 08:24:07 PM

"The cool thing about Ra is, Ra could be here talking to us right now," Winslow said.

And, that was the problem...dumb***.

tajik_buc

Starter

#2 : June 15, 2012, 08:24:39 PM

wow.  Didn't go in search of the podcast (or whatever the hell a you tube show is), but wow.  Evidently last year was perfectly fine for him:

"The cool thing about Ra is, Ra could be here talking to us right now," Winslow said. "He wasn't a company coach. He was a player's coach. I mean, just everything about him man. He was real. You could talk to him face-to-face, real man-to-man. They fired the wrong dude up there."

who were they supposed to fire then?

anterrabae33

Hall of Famer

#3 : June 15, 2012, 08:24:49 PM

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/eye-on-football/19361707/kellen-winslow-said-you-cant-laugh-under-schiano-bucs-fired-the-wrong-dude

"Real [bleep?] Schiano came over there, uh, [bleeping?] 'TOES ON THE LINE! TOES ON THE LINE!' Blowing the whistle. You can't laugh. You can't joke around. So I decided not to go to OTAs," Winslow said. "You know they got my man Ra [Raheem Morris] out of there, and I was loyal to him. Woulda take a bullet for that dude. So I had to roll, man."

Asked by Robinson what "was so cool about" Raheem Morris, Winslow said he's a "player's coach," not a "company coach" and that the Bucs "fired the wrong dude."

Waaaaaaaah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=ULM4N6Ozizc_A&feature=player_detailpage&v=M4N6Ozizc_A#t=260s

I honestly thought that quote was a joke. Dude's a clown.

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#4 : June 15, 2012, 08:25:17 PM

Jackass.

The more he runs his mouth the smarter he is making Schiano look.

This guy...

stormsct

Starter

#5 : June 15, 2012, 08:31:08 PM

The "Solja" wanted a tushy rub and didn't get it...  ::)

What a maroon!

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#6 : June 15, 2012, 08:59:09 PM

Is this real??

The nerve of him!!!

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

freddy

Hall of Famer
#7 : June 15, 2012, 09:07:22 PM

Jackass.

The more he runs his mouth the smarter he is making Schiano look.

Ditto with Dom for even getting a 7th rounder for him.

Winslow is a class A punk.

NotDeadYet

Hall of Famer

#8 : June 15, 2012, 09:07:34 PM

LOL; and this idiot actually considers himself to be a FOOTBALL player? I rarely put down any player, but this kid absolutely takes the cake...
Pathetically hilarious!!!

BucsFan4090

Hall of Famer

#9 : June 15, 2012, 09:09:50 PM

Got anything to say now Boid? Lol.

Guy has been a total loser from Day One.

Good bye..Good riddance. We won't miss you.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#10 : June 15, 2012, 09:11:39 PM

and people in the comments of the vid actually think it's funny!

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#11 : June 15, 2012, 09:13:06 PM

wow.  Didn't go in search of the podcast (or whatever the hell a you tube show is), but wow.  Evidently last year was perfectly fine for him:

I took it as a dig at Dom.

BuccaneersMagic1282

Starter

#12 : June 15, 2012, 09:16:31 PM

It is funny, Winslow made thisremark in an attempt to support Raheem, but all he did was show us why Raheem is a total joke of a HC.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#13 : June 15, 2012, 09:27:11 PM

I took it as a dig at Dom.

I think you're right, but I'm not sure why he'd be mad at Dom - the guy that gave up a 2nd and a 5th to make him the highest paid TE in the league.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#14 : June 15, 2012, 09:51:13 PM

"Toes on the line!   Toes on the line!"      haha.

The funny thing about this thread is when that idiot Winslow said these exact same kind of things back when he was a Buc, many of you same guys thought that was great and used it as support for keeping Raheem.   Hypocrites wearing pewter colored glasses...

Page: 1 2 3 ... 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Kellen Winslow said 'you can't laugh' under Schiano, so he 'had to roll' out... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools