Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Kellen Winslow said 'you can't laugh' under Schiano, so he 'had to roll' out... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

Runole

Hall of Famer
#15 : June 15, 2012, 10:14:38 PM

The Rah Rah and Dumb Dom experiment was painful to watch and listen.   The ignorance of both was a horrible thing to watch but even worse was those fans that continue to defend one of the biggest mistakes in franchise history.  That Dominik is still present with the organization still has me worried although if he is sharpening pencils ,emptying waste baskets, and occasionally  makes PC speeches on Buc moves that he has little involvement other than signing checks, he might be prevented from damaging the franchise further.

Personally, I am extremely excited about the direction the Bucs are going and Clowns like Winslow and Tanard  Jackson and their antics  won't be missed at all.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#16 : June 15, 2012, 10:21:14 PM

Clowns like Winslow and Tanard  Jackson and their antics  won't be missed at all.

I completely concur.    There are still some they need to get rid of, but they have made nothing but moves in the right direction lately (other than the draft - which they blew).   

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#17 : June 15, 2012, 10:37:17 PM

Clowns like Winslow and Tanard  Jackson and their antics  won't be missed at all.
(other than the draft - which they blew).

It would be interesting to see what your opinon would have been if the skin tones of the top 3 picks had been a little lighter....I'm sure "baller" would have been used a few times...

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#18 : June 15, 2012, 10:40:53 PM

If it had been Kuechly, yes - baller.

bashear

Hall of Famer

#19 : June 15, 2012, 10:42:20 PM

It is funny, Winslow made thisremark in an attempt to support Raheem, but all he did was show us why Raheem is a total joke of a HC.
That's how it came across to me.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#20 : June 15, 2012, 10:44:59 PM

Got anything to say now Boid? Lol.

Guy has been a total loser from Day One.

Good bye..Good riddance. We won't miss you.
I sure do Azz Whole:  "He ain't a Buc now so he can say whatever the hell he wants to!"

Thanks HATE, for the heads up. :P

Total LOSER from day 1?  You are an azzhat.   What say you now BucNazi?

I only root for Bucs that produce.  Aside from that, I am busy snoozing over the idiot walking over the Falls with a harness on.  About as fun as reading your mundane posts...

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#21 : June 15, 2012, 10:48:49 PM

There is a channel other than ABC airing programming this week despite common belief.

This guy...

Ft Myers Buc Fan

Hall of Famer
#22 : June 15, 2012, 10:55:01 PM

Thank God they got rid of him when they did because he would have been a cancer in Schiano's locker room.   Winslow wants to be coddled and Schiano isn't about to do that for anyone on a team coming off a 4-12 record.  Good riddance

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer
#23 : June 15, 2012, 11:24:13 PM

I wouldnt want to go from Raheem to Schiano either.

Easy life to intensity

BucD

Hall of Famer

#24 : June 15, 2012, 11:25:05 PM

Thanks, Kellen, for showing everyone that wasn't familiar with you and your BS WHY your ass was traded for a bag of Fritos.

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#25 : June 15, 2012, 11:30:46 PM

I see Beatles has left some tasteful comments.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#26 : June 15, 2012, 11:34:21 PM

I see Beatles has left some tasteful comments.
Seahawks fans be trippin'!!

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

#27 : June 15, 2012, 11:36:42 PM

The guy was/is a cancer that needed to be shipped out but do we have to kick and scream on cue everytime an ex player burps?

Jeez, TC can't get here fast enough.

philosophy is questions that may never be answered
religion is answers that may never be questioned

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#28 : June 15, 2012, 11:39:35 PM

wow.  Didn't go in search of the podcast (or whatever the hell a you tube show is), but wow.  Evidently last year was perfectly fine for him:

"The cool thing about Ra is, Ra could be here talking to us right now," Winslow said. "He wasn't a company coach. He was a player's coach. I mean, just everything about him man. He was real. You could talk to him face-to-face, real man-to-man. They fired the wrong dude up there."

who were they supposed to fire then?

I took it as a dig at Dom.

I think you're right, but I'm not sure why he'd be mad at Dom - the guy that gave up a 2nd and a 5th to make him the highest paid TE in the league.
I could understand how one could be mad.  Rah wasn't a good HC, but he had a great season.  No doubt players loved him...even Ronde Barber loved him, and Ronde is all class.  Sort of like being mad at the net that dragged you from one tank to the other I guess.  Farewell Winslow.  You had a good run in Tampa, and off to Seachicken land you go!  Not a Buc no more, so "you gets no love from me no mo".

Toes on the line!  Just what the Bucs need.  Damn...back into Hiatus mode.  This board is just a drag until the bullets start flying...zzzz....

lyronmewis

Hall of Famer

#29 : June 16, 2012, 01:51:25 AM

Even Raheem probably regrets everything he did, and would do it completely differently if he had a chance.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Kellen Winslow said 'you can't laugh' under Schiano, so he 'had to roll' out... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools