Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Kellen Winslow said 'you can't laugh' under Schiano, so he 'had to roll' out... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#30 : June 16, 2012, 03:02:11 AM

Even Raheem probably regrets everything he did, and would do it completely differently if he had a chance.

I doubt it.   He's not too bright.

Pepsi

Hall of Famer
#31 : June 16, 2012, 03:25:11 AM

Everyone is reacting to this like they're surprised or insulted. We all knew they situation and how Kellen felt. He had it easy with Raheem and Raheem was his buddy, Schiano comes in as nobodies buddy and is instilling discipline. As much as I like the new Schiano staff and direction, it's pretty understandable that Kellen would be like "eff this". He's always been kind of an idiot but this doesn't make me think any less of him at all. Nothin new here. Kellen Winslow is Kellen Winslow.

bucfan26

Pro Bowler
#32 : June 16, 2012, 04:03:33 AM

Not really surprised by Winslow's comments. Schiano and Dom made the right move cause he was clearly going to be a distraction and this team needed some real discipline.

BucsFan4090

Hall of Famer

#33 : June 16, 2012, 05:14:47 AM

Got anything to say now Boid? Lol.

Guy has been a total loser from Day One.

Good bye..Good riddance. We won't miss you.
I sure do Azz Whole:  "He ain't a Buc now so he can say whatever the hell he wants to!"

Thanks HATE, for the heads up. :P

Total LOSER from day 1?  You are an azzhat.   What say you now BucNazi?

I only root for Bucs that produce.  Aside from that, I am busy snoozing over the idiot walking over the Falls with a harness on.  About as fun as reading your mundane posts...

You really are so easy to mess with. Nobody ever break your balls before?

Need  to grow some thicker skin dude.

And yes...Winslow has been a total loser from day one. 12 tds in 3 years. Mike Williams had almost that total in 1.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#34 : June 16, 2012, 05:29:07 AM

And yes...Winslow has been a total loser from day one. 12 tds in 3 years.

No doubt about that.   He's a loser.     Remember when he pushed off against the Lions and cost the Bucs the game and a shot at the playoffs because of it?   (The Lions broke their streak for the longest losing streak in NFL history on the road with that win over the Bucs)

: June 16, 2012, 05:33:42 AM JavaRay

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#35 : June 16, 2012, 05:38:41 AM

It's a shame the apple fell so far from the tree.

richbucsfan

Starter

#36 : June 16, 2012, 06:05:01 AM

It's pretty hard to laugh when you're coming off a horrible season.  Is being focused and serious such a bad thing?

Piratic

Starter

#37 : June 16, 2012, 07:15:22 AM

Actions like these are just another reason why this guy is no longer on the roster.

One of the first quotes from Coach Schiano was: "Our team will be built around a humble, unselfish attitude of sacrifice.", and my very first thought was of K2, because he's the complete antithesis of humble, and as selfish as they come. It was clear to me at that very moment who the problem child under the new regime was going to be. Luckily for us, this cancer of a personality has been told to leave.

This type of player is officially on notice that they are not welcome in the building. All prima donnas need not apply...

...AND STAY OUT!!!

Tampa-Two

Hall of Famer

#38 : June 16, 2012, 07:34:40 AM

And yes...Winslow has been a total loser from day one. 12 tds in 3 years.

No doubt about that.   He's a loser.     Remember when he pushed off against the Lions and cost the Bucs the game and a shot at the playoffs because of it?   (The Lions broke their streak for the longest losing streak in NFL history on the road with that win over the Bucs)
Actually, the NFL apologised for that call the following week. Should never have been a penalty.  So stop lying.

Not defending K2 in any way. Im glad he's gone. But theres no need to make up stuff.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#39 : June 16, 2012, 07:39:17 AM

I watched the game.   He pushed off.   The refs called it, the Bucs lost.

Game over.

Tampa-Two

Hall of Famer

#40 : June 16, 2012, 07:44:48 AM

I watched the game.   He pushed off.   The refs called it, the Bucs lost.

Game over.
Well the NFL didn't think it was a push off.

NFL>You.

Game over.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#41 : June 16, 2012, 07:48:42 AM

Obviously the NFL > you because the Bucs got a big L for that game.

Game over, season over, no playoffs.

JC5100

Hall of Famer

#42 : June 16, 2012, 08:04:10 AM

who were they supposed to fire then?

Dominik. Which is ironic he would say that because the Winslow trade/contract is one of the reasons he should have been fired.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#43 : June 16, 2012, 08:47:53 AM

Everyone is reacting to this like they're surprised or insulted. We all knew they situation and how Kellen felt. He had it easy with Raheem and Raheem was his buddy, Schiano comes in as nobodies buddy and is instilling discipline. As much as I like the new Schiano staff and direction, it's pretty understandable that Kellen would be like "eff this". He's always been kind of an idiot but this doesn't make me think any less of him at all. Nothin new here. Kellen Winslow is Kellen Winslow.

yea.... but he didn't 'roll out', he got rolled! Dude should tell the truth!!

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

ktownbuc47

Pro Bowler
#44 : June 16, 2012, 09:08:09 AM

yea.... but he didn't 'roll out', he got rolled! Dude should tell the truth!!

This ^^^, lmao.

Why do you necessarily have to be wrong just because a few million people think you are?
Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Kellen Winslow said 'you can't laugh' under Schiano, so he 'had to roll' out... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools