Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Kellen Winslow said 'you can't laugh' under Schiano, so he 'had to roll' out... « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5

m_j

Starter

#60 : June 16, 2012, 01:52:59 PM

while K2W might have a valid point, someone who thinks we should have kept raheem is out of his mind and deserved to be cut immediately

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#61 : June 16, 2012, 01:59:21 PM

This guy absolutely disgusts me.  I could "type your ears off" on the issue, but in closing...

Change of pace?

..I kid I kid   ;)

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#62 : June 16, 2012, 02:15:40 PM

This guy absolutely disgusts me.  I could "type your ears off" on the issue, but in closing...

Change of pace?

..I kid I kid   ;)

Yeah, pange of chace...  I mean change of pace.  I'm so jonsin' for some football, I almost can't stand some of the stupidity the off season deliver here.

Gotta admit though...  Folks who are on the board in the off season, usually are some of the more enjoyable posters pieces (sit down JR) to read.  Of course there are exceptions, but you can't have this many people in a "community" without having a few village idiots...

Not to name names...

Condor Bastadon

Starter

#63 : June 16, 2012, 04:48:39 PM

If the worst Schiano brings is that "you can't laugh with him", then that's a definite improvement. The entire league was laughing AT us with Raheem.

gone

Hall of Famer
#64 : June 16, 2012, 04:55:08 PM

It is funny, Winslow made thisremark in an attempt to support Raheem, but all he did was show us why Raheem is a total joke of a HC.
That's how it came across to me.

To me it came across more as a sad attempt by a player who essentially  just got fired to play it off like a voluntary move so he could salvage some pride.

tajik_buc

Starter

#65 : June 16, 2012, 07:21:12 PM

Change of pace?

..I kid I kid   ;)

Yeah, pange of chace...  I mean change of pace.  I'm so jonsin' for some football, I almost can't stand some of the stupidity the off season deliver here.

Gotta admit though...  Folks who are on the board in the off season, usually are some of the more enjoyable posters pieces (sit down JR) to read.  Of course there are exceptions, but you can't have this many people in a "community" without having a few village idiots...

Not to name names...

Off season posters...as long as you never change your sig block, you should post multiple times every day.

bashear

Hall of Famer

#66 : June 17, 2012, 03:10:11 PM

It is funny, Winslow made thisremark in an attempt to support Raheem, but all he did was show us why Raheem is a total joke of a HC.

To me it came across more as a sad attempt by a player who essentially  just got fired to play it off like a voluntary move so he could salvage some pride.
There's some of that in there, too. 7th-round draft pick = humbling.

rpc1978

Hall of Famer

#67 : June 17, 2012, 04:17:11 PM

dont let the door hit you on the butt winslow.  i never liked this diva and i'm happy that we'll save a few mill by cutting him.  hope we put that towards some vet defensive depth.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#68 : June 17, 2012, 04:38:14 PM

"You can't laugh .You can't joke around. So I decided not to go to OTAs"

Hey Kellen , you never attended OTA's under Morris either.

Punk ass liar...

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Stratobuc

Starter
#69 : June 17, 2012, 07:11:05 PM

And the article mysteriously vanishes into the aether.......

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#70 : June 17, 2012, 08:14:00 PM

I doubt the Giants or Pats laugh much. It's obvious the guy doesn't care about winning enough. Collecting the paychecks was his game.

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#71 : June 17, 2012, 09:40:57 PM

To me it came across more as a sad attempt by a player, who essentially just got fired, to play it off like a voluntary move so he could salvage some pride.

Gotta agree with the doc on this one...  I lost what little respect I had for the dude.

BucDaFackUp

Hall of Famer

#72 : June 17, 2012, 11:44:30 PM

It's that front you pull off in high school when your girl breaks up with you...

"ya I had to let her go man....she wouldn't leave me alone"

Sorry Kellen...nobody's buyin what you're sellin'

Hate

Hall of Famer
#73 : June 18, 2012, 12:11:40 AM

It's that front you pull off in high school when your girl breaks up with you...

"ya I had to let her go man....she wouldn't leave me alone"

Sorry Kellen...nobody's buyin what you're sellin'

Exactly!!!

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Kellen Winslow said 'you can't laugh' under Schiano, so he 'had to roll' out... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools