Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Buccaneers' Brian Price Pummels Mark Barron « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 22

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#15 : June 18, 2012, 10:49:59 PM

Wow...I have a feeling this is true, but I am sure they got it settled.

But Barron should have known then to give Pricce any guff, if true.  Espescially considering what the big fella has been going through...

Bookert1905

Starter
#16 : June 18, 2012, 10:57:28 PM

Am I the only one who is completely skeptical? I mean what insiders do walterfootball know? Has Price even been in Tampa? Would like to see what PR says

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#17 : June 18, 2012, 11:00:40 PM

Am I the only one who is completely skeptical? I mean what insiders do walterfootball know? Has Price even been in Tampa? Would like to see what PR says

Im sure Charlie still has his sources in the building.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#18 : June 18, 2012, 11:03:21 PM

is there a link to this?

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#19 : June 18, 2012, 11:08:55 PM

http://walterfootball.com/nfldraftrumormill.php

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#20 : June 18, 2012, 11:10:33 PM

Thanks Dave. ;)

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#21 : June 18, 2012, 11:11:53 PM

De nada :D

And Charlie's article is the first I have heard.  And I seem to have time and location issues with this - because  don't know of price was in camp then.

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Hate

Hall of Famer
#22 : June 18, 2012, 11:13:56 PM

http://walterfootball.com/nfldraftrumormill.php

thnx

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

lowlife

Starter
#23 : June 18, 2012, 11:33:34 PM

Bad timing on Barron's part. Just a locker room dust up with no serious injuries, no story. Way to go Campbell, get those page views.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#24 : June 18, 2012, 11:35:51 PM

Bad timing on Barron's part. Just a locker room dust up with no serious injuries, no story. Way to go Campbell, get those page views.
Pretty much.  Barron should have sat in Cody Grimms seat. ;)

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#25 : June 18, 2012, 11:35:59 PM

Early in the morning at the start of an OTA day, the team was assembling for a meeting. Defensive tackle Brian Price told rookie safety Mark Barron that he was sitting in Price's seat. In short order, Barron was getting pummeled by Price. The third-year tackle was said to have gotten in a good number of punches before teammates pulled him off Barron. Both players were removed from the meeting as Barron's face was said to be bloodied.

Damn, sounds like Baron could have used Talib's gun-totin' mom at that very moment.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#26 : June 18, 2012, 11:37:53 PM

Early in the morning at the start of an OTA day, the team was assembling for a meeting. Defensive tackle Brian Price told rookie safety Mark Barron that he was sitting in Price's seat. In short order, Barron was getting pummeled by Price. The third-year tackle was said to have gotten in a good number of punches before teammates pulled him off Barron. Both players were removed from the meeting as Barron's face was said to be bloodied.

Damn, sounds like Baron could have used Talib's gun-totin' mom at that very moment.
Ha ha ha ha ha!

He sure could have.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#27 : June 18, 2012, 11:53:55 PM

IDK, it makes sense though, they have been kinda scketchy on Price's whereabouts.  Could be something to it.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#28 : June 18, 2012, 11:56:27 PM

yea- maybe.  We'll see if more comes out on it.

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#29 : June 19, 2012, 12:05:11 AM

yea- maybe.  We'll see if more comes out on it.

Here's another article about it.

http://www.joebucsfan.com/?p=68447
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 22
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Buccaneers' Brian Price Pummels Mark Barron « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools