Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Buccaneers' Brian Price Pummels Mark Barron « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 22

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#30 : June 19, 2012, 12:13:04 AM

Doubt it will be talked about much. Over a seat? Non story.

Lord Jenkins

Hall of Famer

#31 : June 19, 2012, 12:30:27 AM

Oh no, he's a thug just like Talib! Sound the alarm and let's dump him!

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#32 : June 19, 2012, 01:12:33 AM

This defense needs an attitude and a little fire in their bellies. If Barron and Price can focus their anger on the opposing team, we should win the division (joke). Barron will be fine, but Price worries me. I'm hoping the added responsibility of his nephews will give him focus and determination to succeed with the Bucs. I'm really rooting for him. He's had more than his fair share of hardship.

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#33 : June 19, 2012, 02:22:19 AM

This defense needs an attitude and a little fire in their bellies. If Barron and Price can focus their anger on the opposing team, we should win the division (joke). Barron will be fine, but Price worries me. I'm hoping the added responsibility of his nephews will give him focus and determination to succeed with the Bucs. I'm really rooting for him. He's had more than his fair share of hardship.

I hear ya sparky, but............ All I had to get to was "Barron's face was said to be bloodied."  I'm totally cool with TC scuffles, the normal stuff - but when you start drawin' blood on one of your "brothers"....

You're "on your last leg" with me.  I don't give a damn what he's been through.  Many...  hell, MOST of us have been through some painful sh!t in our lives, but...  That doesn't give us the right to physically assualt a co-worker, and have it just be glossed over as if nothing happened.

I won't get into a pissin' contest over the losses I've lived through & "Cheeseburger" has, but I would hope this messagge (via Coach Schiano) might get through to Mr. Price:

"I am very sorry for your losses young man, and may you find peace as you grieve while holding close the memories of your loved ones.
But now is the time to "live for the living" Brian.  Give love to your brothers, and take your anger out on your opponents.

Now...  Don't ever be an **CENSORED** again.  To ANY team mate.  If you ever strike a team mate under similar circumstances......  you're GONE.  Period..."

GoldsonAges

Hall of Famer

#34 : June 19, 2012, 02:34:18 AM

Brian Price= Archie Bunker?

Mike Glennon
6\' 7\" 220 pounds.
6\' 6\" 210
6\' 5\" 200
6\' 4\" 190 6\' 3\" 180 6\' 2\" 170 6\' 1\" 160  6\' 0\" 150 How does he compare to your favorite QB?

muvlodge

Pro Bowler
#35 : June 19, 2012, 06:10:28 AM

I think everybody should back of Price until facts come out about this, & that's if they ever do.  Nobody knows what was said or what even happened.  If Barron was really running his mouth he deserves to be set straight.  You don't challenge someone's manhood without knowing there could be consequences.  That's how life is. Sometimes it doesn't get physical and sometimes it does.  Noone should really expect a 300+ lb man to take a skinny ( in comparison ) ROOKIE running his mouth at Price and have him take that. No matter how wrong violence is, there is an element of the street in football locker rooms and on the street you don't question someon's manhhod. Does anybody on here think Warren Sapp would have done anything different in that situation???  I think NOT.  I am all about the TEAM but not a good idea on Barron's part. I don't think this had anything to do with any tragedy that may have happened.  Just another day on the block and where Price is from you don't do what Barron did.  NEWSFLASH!!!  DT's tend to be kinda nasty by the way. Just sayin...

BucFanHudson31

Starter

#36 : June 19, 2012, 07:18:49 AM

Another report says Barron said something about a cheeseburger.

he he he ..Nope that was me that started the Cheeseburger rumors...But don't tell price where I live because if he is beating the crap out of Barron I could only imagine what he would do to my skinny but..

Freeman has improved and I was wrong about him.

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#37 : June 19, 2012, 07:25:58 AM

Boys will be boys.

Price has gone through alot lately I think a rational person can visualize how the incident went down. Barron was probably acting like an entitled snot nosed kid and price flipped.

Dust will settle and there will be no additional problems from either guy.

And to the guy who is gettin his panties in a wad over blood. I can tell you, my older brother made me bleed via asskicking more times than I can count.

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#38 : June 19, 2012, 07:27:51 AM

My nose use to bleed at the drop of a hat. The blood aspect means zilch.

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#39 : June 19, 2012, 07:31:37 AM

Talib whipping his helmet at penn and whacking torrie cox in the face so hard it required stitches... Thats crossing the line.

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#40 : June 19, 2012, 07:45:12 AM

Talib whipping his helmet at penn and whacking torrie cox in the face so hard it required stitches... Thats crossing the line.

Exactly. The moment you use a weapon it changes everything. This was just a scuffle with fists and a minor one at that. There are literally hundreds of fist fights between teammates around the league every year during OTAs and camp. Nature of the beast and all. This one seems pretty obvious with Price's situation and all.

Sailing2smth

Starter

#41 : June 19, 2012, 08:16:59 AM

Don't see the big deal if its even true.

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#42 : June 19, 2012, 08:33:15 AM

You don't see it because it isn't. It was just a brother doing a brother a favor by adjusting a bad attitude. I'm sure it's true. I'm also sure it's no big deal.

Sailing2smth

Starter

#43 : June 19, 2012, 08:39:38 AM

You don't see it because it isn't. It was just a brother doing a brother a favor by adjusting a bad attitude. I'm sure it's true. I'm also sure it's no big deal.

Another thing - I hope that Barron isn't like Dez Bryant was his rookie year (refusing to go through the rookie BS like leaving seats open for vets, allowing vets first in the chow line, going on a Popeye's run for the locker room etc.).  All part of the bonding game.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#44 : June 19, 2012, 09:04:21 AM

probably a non-story...but very interesting nonetheless. 

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 22
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Buccaneers' Brian Price Pummels Mark Barron « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools