Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: NFL Rumors: Tampa Bay Buccaneers Could Trade Defensive Tackle Brian Price « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6

flaitguy

Starter
#15 : June 21, 2012, 11:15:07 AM

Considering what he has gone through I dont see them treating him like Winslow. He had a death in the family, serious injuries he has always worked to come back from. It would be nice to see him really healed.

CaptainStagger

Hall of Famer
#16 : June 21, 2012, 11:20:41 AM

Schiano isn't shopping this kid, not gonna happen. And if we draft anyone not named Te'o next year I'm gonna kick my dog.

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#17 : June 21, 2012, 11:48:52 AM

Professional athletes should have professional writers doing the articles. That did not happen in this case. Even the most casual Buc fan knows about the injuries Price fought through, and the lack of conditioning last year was directly related to it. Price did what he could do. There is nothing wrong with his work ethic. I suspect he is not mature enough to cope with the loss of his sister, but I hope Schiano will be patient with him. We haven't seen how disruptive a healthy Brian Price can be. We've only seen flashes. I would hate to see him being productive for the Cowboys, Browns, or any other team. He could turn out to be our best DT or at least take some of the focus off McCoy.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#18 : June 21, 2012, 04:28:35 PM

It was linked originally off NFL.com:

http://www.nfl.com/news/around-the-web?feedId=TB&id=-1937271294

Oops . So much for the "no validity" argument by the Price apologists.

If you think you can brutally assualt a 7th overall pick for trivial reasons , and there be no repercussions , you are kidding yourself.( espescially when you simply haven't proven to be very good ) Wouldn't be surprised to see him go at all. We've already sent him home , so why would it be a stretch that we are looking to cut ties ?

If we can get something for him we should , while we still can. He came into camp fat and in horrible shape , again , and those duct taped hammy's will probably never return to 100%.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

BucDaFackUp

Hall of Famer

#19 : June 21, 2012, 04:52:57 PM

I certainly would like Price to remain a Buc. If that incident with Barron is accurate, my hope is that things get resolved and the team uses it as "one to grow on".

I also hope Price enters camp healthy and shows everyone what he's truly capable of rather than flashes. Still think he's their best talent on the D-Line if he's right...

I don't feel this article strengthens the argument or likelihood for a trade.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#20 : June 21, 2012, 05:38:22 PM

Yeah this guy looks like a 17 year old kid. Rant Sports is a gossip, rumor, opinion blog site.....but it got a link on NFL.com so it must be legit? GTFO

http://www.rantsports.com/blog/author/chrisransom

Naismith

Hall of Famer

#21 : June 21, 2012, 05:47:22 PM

I just got a feeling...

Not to be all grammar nazi (other than "complement" vs "compliment), but there's no way a professional journalist with an editor would publish that. That's not the only thing that stood out, just the one that drove me nuttiest.

It is what it is, someone trying to make a go of it in the sports blogging business. He's just speculating based off of the Brian Price story. No harm in that, but I wouldn't wager too many cheeseburgers on Price going to the Browns for Colt McCoy.

There\'s a very real chance the Bucs waive [Revis] before next season. At the very least, it will be a discussion worth having.

Tampa-Two

Hall of Famer

#22 : June 21, 2012, 05:49:17 PM

Yeah this guy looks like a 17 year old kid. Rant Sports is a gossip, rumor, opinion blog site.....but it got a link on NFL.com so it must be legit? GTFO

http://www.rantsports.com/blog/author/chrisransom
+1

Bradspace

Pro Bowler

#23 : June 21, 2012, 07:20:26 PM

"One of the possible NFL rumors..." 

Nice.  It's not even confirmed as an actual rumor.  It's just possibly a rumor.  Good stuff.

buccaneer4ever

Hall of Famer

#24 : June 21, 2012, 09:04:13 PM

It's just possibly a rumor that this article sucks.

BTownBucFan

Hall of Famer
#25 : June 21, 2012, 09:26:16 PM

What?  Just garbage they made up.  Nobody is going to trade for Price with everything he's gone through.   Not even sure he gets cleared physically with anyone if he gets cut prior to the season.  He's either a Buc and we continue to take the wait and see approach or he's released and becomes unemployed.

I personally hope we can give him more time to get healthy and get back on track mentally after all the tragedy he and his family has gone through lately.

ryan24

Hall of Famer
#26 : June 21, 2012, 10:17:20 PM

It was linked originally off NFL.com:

http://www.nfl.com/news/around-the-web?feedId=TB&id=-1937271294

"possible rumor"?

LOL!

What the heck is a possible rumor?

The article is pure bs.

Happy and Peppy and Bursting with love.

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer
#27 : June 21, 2012, 10:29:27 PM

"One of the possible NFL rumors around the league involves the possibility"

What the **CENSORED** does that even mean

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#28 : June 21, 2012, 10:49:00 PM

Based on today's PR chat it might not be far off

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#29 : June 22, 2012, 07:48:39 AM

I personally hope we can give him more time to get healthy and get back on track mentally after all the tragedy he and his family has gone through lately.

We already have one charity case taking up a roster spot , we can't afford two. Sorry, this is a football team not a home for wayward boys...

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: NFL Rumors: Tampa Bay Buccaneers Could Trade Defensive Tackle Brian Price « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools