Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: NFL Rumors: Tampa Bay Buccaneers Could Trade Defensive Tackle Brian Price « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6

GameTime

Hall of Famer
« #30 : June 22, 2012, 09:00:47 AM »

Oops . So much for the "no validity" argument by the Price apologists.

http://www.rantsports.com/blog/author/chrisransom/

that is your version of validity?  haha.  ol edward scissorhands also gave us a F for our draft, and had brock osweiler and mike adams in his top 10.  validated.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

BucDaFackUp

Hall of Famer

« #31 : June 22, 2012, 09:48:09 AM »

Smashing on the author of the story is fun but what about the idea that Price might actually be on thin ice?

Personally, I hate to think it but the winds seem to be blowing that direction based on the PR chatter....BP's tweets don't reflect the new "Buccaneer way" either so I'm wondering if there is some substance to an otherwise poorly written piece.......

GameTime

Hall of Famer
« #32 : June 22, 2012, 09:51:34 AM »

Smashing on the author of the story is fun but what about the idea that Price might actually be on thin ice?

Personally, I hate to think it but the winds seem to be blowing that direction based on the PR chatter....BP's tweets don't reflect the new "Buccaneer way" either so I'm wondering if there is some substance to an otherwise poorly written piece.......

theres definitely substance, but its not coming from rantsports.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

TBTrojan

Hall of Famer
« #33 : June 22, 2012, 03:32:55 PM »

"Price has struggled as a defensive tackle in the Buccaneers’ 4-3 scheme.  Maybe Price would be more suited for a 3-4 defensive end role in a five-technique system."

That lost all credibility when I read that.
So switching teams, positions and scheme is going to make him  more healthy?
That is the biggest problem he's had since entering the league, when he's actually on the field he's not done that bad IMO.

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

« #34 : June 22, 2012, 03:57:27 PM »

It was linked originally off NFL.com:

http://www.nfl.com/news/around-the-web?feedId=TB&id=-1937271294

Quote from: Illuminator
You were simply too smart for me.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

« #35 : June 22, 2012, 08:02:33 PM »

Don't speak common sense . The Gimpy Cheeseburger  apologists had a little momentum building in the midst of this denial fest... they were  even actually starting to believe themselves , until you just rained on thier parade with this post.  ;)
« : June 22, 2012, 08:07:03 PM Fire Mark Dummynik »

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

anterrabae33

Hall of Famer

« #36 : June 22, 2012, 08:19:04 PM »

If we traded Price for McCoy, I would fire the cannons right into Dominik's office.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
« #37 : June 22, 2012, 08:29:48 PM »

It was linked originally off NFL.com:

http://www.nfl.com/news/around-the-web?feedId=TB&id=-1937271294

Rant Sports - check them out http://www.rantsports.com/
Do you know or have you heard of any of the writers?

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

BucDaFackUp

Hall of Famer

« #38 : June 23, 2012, 07:11:45 AM »

Don't speak common sense . The Gimpy Cheeseburger  apologists had a little momentum building in the midst of this denial fest... they were  even actually starting to believe themselves , until you just rained on thier parade with this post.  ;)

Dude you're waaay too enthusiastic about this.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

« #39 : June 23, 2012, 09:19:36 AM »

If we traded Price for McCoy, I would fire the cannons right into Dominik's office.

The chances of him being there are slim-to-none....

You would have a better shot of hitting him if you fired cannons onto random holes at Palma Ceia...

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

ghost

Second String

« #40 : June 23, 2012, 10:13:09 AM »

Brian Price is trash, would be glad to see him go.
« : June 23, 2012, 10:32:14 AM ghost »

El Diablo

Starter

« #41 : June 23, 2012, 10:21:43 AM »

I like how one of the articles says he may be better in a 3-4. That makes no sense to me, where would he play? He's not big enough to play in the middle in a 3-4.

acacius

Hall of Famer

« #42 : June 23, 2012, 10:43:19 AM »

Yeah, how the heck does Price look like a 5-tech?

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
« #43 : June 23, 2012, 11:00:10 AM »

Price might not be with the bucs this fall - but it won't be bc of the nonsense put out by rantsports.  I can see Schiano saying no health no spot on the roster.  After a couple of years, off the field issues (out of his control yes - but there nonetheless) and general condition of not being 100% ever certainly frustration could cause a break.  But again - not because of the bs being put out at a possible rumor site - or for many of the thoughts offered in this thread. 

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
« #44 : June 23, 2012, 12:29:03 PM »

If he comes in healthy, in better shape, he will be a nice part of the DT rotation.  He has shown he can be disruptive ON THE FIELD.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: NFL Rumors: Tampa Bay Buccaneers Could Trade Defensive Tackle Brian Price « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools