Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: What will it take for this community to support its team?! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 8

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#30 : June 22, 2012, 09:05:18 PM

I suspect it it the linking and posting of JoeBucsFan nonsense on this board that creates much of the attendance issue.

Careful...Isbitts lurks here , as I have proven , lol.

I actually got banned from JBF for something I said here on PR. Bunch of hacks.

Sheer awesomeness. I give you props for that one .

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

fanofkit

Hall of Famer

#31 : June 22, 2012, 09:30:21 PM

I suspect it it the linking and posting of JoeBucsFan nonsense on this board that creates much of the attendance issue.

I agree, please share....

LMAO - that's funny.

What did you say that so horrible that Isbitts and co. felt the need to ban you on another board?

Yes, please share...  Words so nice, they have to be said twice....
: June 22, 2012, 09:32:11 PM fanofkit

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer
#32 : June 22, 2012, 09:32:27 PM

1st reply answered it

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#33 : June 22, 2012, 09:32:35 PM

LMAO - that's funny.

What did you say that so horrible that Isbitts and co. felt the need to ban you on another board?

I don't remember exactly. I wish I could pull it up. Isbitts was on here having a spat with someone and I basically just posted that he was a hack and JBF was garbage and explained how I thought it was pitiful that he was on PR boards defending JBF. Nothing out of the ordinary. Next time I tried to post something over there, it said I was banned from posting....that was like a year and a half ago.

fanofkit

Hall of Famer

#34 : June 22, 2012, 09:42:13 PM

LMAO - that's funny.

I don't remember exactly. I wish I could pull it up. Isbitts was on here having a spat with someone and I basically just posted that he was a hack and JBF was garbage and explained how I thought it was pitiful that he was on PR boards defending JBF. Nothing out of the ordinary. Next time I tried to post something over there, it said I was banned from posting....that was like a year and a half ago.

You must have been crushed....  Kidding of course.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#35 : June 22, 2012, 09:50:14 PM

A lot of people were angry with the Gruden firing as they knew it was political.

Huh?

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#36 : June 22, 2012, 10:24:47 PM

12 or 13 years straight of sell outs and people still question this fan base.  Unfriggin' believable.   Put a good product on the field and don't jerk around your season ticket holders.

NotDeadYet

Hall of Famer

#37 : June 22, 2012, 10:34:49 PM

I think most fans are happy to see us be CONSISTANTLY COMPETITIVE game to game, year to year. Don't necessarily need to make the playoffs every year; just actually LOOK like an NFL team on the field. That's something we have obviously lacked, really since the Super Bowl season...
No doubt the economy has hurt attendance. There are a million reasons for folks to not attend games these days...

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#38 : June 23, 2012, 12:08:16 AM

12 or 13 years straight of sell outs and people still question this fan base.  Unfriggin' believable.   Put a good product on the field and don't jerk around your season ticket holders.

We were the talk of the league after going 10-6 in 2010 and just barely missing the play offs. The team was young and exciting and did everything possible to earn back the fans attention....and yet we couldn't sell out the next year. Couldn't even sell out the home opener with the big tribute to Selmon. I think it's obvious that we have major issues with the fan base in Tampa and it goes beyond just winning.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#39 : June 23, 2012, 12:12:27 AM

We were the talk of the league after going 10-6 in 2010 and just barely missing the play offs. The team was young and exciting and did everything possible to earn back the fans attention....and yet we couldn't sell out the next year. Couldn't even sell out the home opener with the big tribute to Selmon. I think it's obvious that we have major issues with the fan base in Tampa and it goes beyond just winning.

Its too freakin hot out there IMO.  They should of domed RJS.  If every game was a night game,  that would be awesome, but that is not going to happen.

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#40 : June 23, 2012, 12:15:32 AM

Sorry...  Didn't read 3 pages to get to an answer that was pretty friggin' obvious.

muvlodge

Pro Bowler
#41 : June 23, 2012, 02:19:17 AM

I CANNOT stand reading a JOE article.  It reminds me of the Seinfeld episode where "Jimmy" speaks in the 3rd person all the time.  Joe should call himself **CENSORED**. Then maybe I would read his crap.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#42 : June 23, 2012, 11:09:33 AM

Any fan with half a clue knew that 2010 was an aberration, but there was still some excitement built up.  So what did the Glazers do in 2011?  They kicked their fans in the teeth once again by selling a home game to London to line their pockets.  SO real fans that enjoy the Sunday experience miss out on a game again so they can get a pay day.   Just so happens that the team gets off to a decent start again, fans are starting to get excited again, and whoooosh the team is off the London for their "home" game against the Bears.   Team falls on its face and there goes the excitement.

The Glazers had the city by the balls after winning the Super Bowl and they decided to abuse there long time fans as well as he newbies.  Now they pay the price for that and have to win everyone back.  Most people don't go running back to someone who has repeatedly kicked them in the teeth all that easily.

El Diablo

Starter

#43 : June 23, 2012, 11:16:21 AM

Its too freakin hot out there IMO.  They should of domed RJS.  If every game was a night game,  that would be awesome, but that is not going to happen.

It's always been hot and we sold out for a decade.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#44 : June 23, 2012, 11:38:27 AM

Or in simpler terms for those who can't or won't figure out the above - DON'T SUCK. 

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 8
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: What will it take for this community to support its team?! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools