Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Josh Freeman V3.0 - Is He The Real Deal...? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

: June 22, 2012, 12:09:09 PM

I think it's pretty fair to say this year is pretty obviously Josh's make-it or breat-it year.

You have plenty of detractors Mr. Freeman, and you in your third full season under center, I have to say this...

It put up, or shut up time Josh.  It's time to show us why we gave you the title "Franchise Quarterback", or I'm afraid this organization is going to have to start their search over again.

I don't want to see the 2010 Freeman.  I sure as hell don't want to see the 2011 Freeman.

I now want to see a true professional leading our team.  You've shed 30 pounds of Taco Bell weight, hopefully indicating you've grown up a little (hopefully more than just a little), and it appears you've prepared your body the way professional athletes do.  Please use that additional speed to realize when you need to just "more the chains" as opposed to trying to fit passes into tight (or nonexistent) windows.

Now is your time to shine Josh...  What 'cha got brother?

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#1 : June 22, 2012, 12:12:47 PM

I think he can afford to be the 2010 Josh. I think the team would be happy with that. Well happy enough where they would make him starter in 2013. 2013 is his real make or break year because its his contract year. This season he just really cant go out and play like he did the last 10 games otherwise it surely would "break" him.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#2 : June 22, 2012, 12:15:29 PM

Were the other threads specifically on Josh Freeman not enough for you that you thought your post deserved it's own thread?

http://www.pewterreport.com/Boards/index.php/topic,1296011.0.html

http://www.pewterreport.com/Boards/index.php/topic,1296047.0.html

Tampa-Two

Hall of Famer

#3 : June 22, 2012, 12:19:52 PM

Were the other threads specifically on Josh Freeman not enough for you that you thought your post deserved it's own thread?

http://www.pewterreport.com/Boards/index.php/topic,1296011.0.html

http://www.pewterreport.com/Boards/index.php/topic,1296047.0.html
+1.

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#4 : June 22, 2012, 12:49:19 PM

What's the matter Biggs...?  Did I do your girl without knowing it or something?

Don't undertand all the vitriol that you bring bro...  It's really just as simple as this:

It's called a message board.  People post their personal thoughts on specific football related matters.  Some posters gravitate towards threads by certain posters, because they know their going to get intelligent feedback and dialogue on any given subject.

Truth be told, this is what really grinds my gears:  Posters have a choice in which threads they'll post in, and which threads they'd rather not participate in.  It's called free will.  You have it too Biggs.

When you see a new thread, you basically have FOUR choices:

1. - Don't read it.
2. - Read it and ignore it.
3. - Read it and decide you'd like to comment within the post with your own personal thoughts.
4. - Read it, then decide to be absolutely worthless.  Not only not contributing to the theme, but rather by attempting to intentionally ****-up the thread however you're able to.

The thing that I'm somewhat amused by is your propensity for puppy-dogging me, from thread-to-thread, making disparaging remarks, and providing ZERO contributuon to the thread.

It's the ultimate "Hey everybody... Look at me...!"  Pretty pathetic man...

Ya know..............  You're always welcome to post in ANY thread I either create or comment in, but...  To run around, nipping at the heels of other posters, pissing moaning and whinning...  That's just weak dude.

If you're really a man...  Act like one.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#5 : June 22, 2012, 01:03:22 PM

I don't want to see the 2010 Freeman. 

I now want to see a true professional leading our team. 

what has freeman done which is not indicative of being a true professional?

and what is the matter with 10 wins and a 25-6 ratio with some great 4th qtr performances?

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#6 : June 22, 2012, 01:12:21 PM

FWIW.....  This is called "contributing" Biggs.  When you're ready to sit at the big boys table............  Let me know.

I don't want to see the 2010 Freeman. 

I now want to see a true professional leading our team. 

what has freeman done which is not indicative of being a true professional?
I could be 100% wrong, but...  If a QB has a "need" to drop 30 friggin' pounds - he did NOT value his personal health "professionally".

and what is the matter with 10 wins and a 25-6 ratio with some great 4th qtr performances?
Nothing wrong with it GT...  I just don't want to get to 10 wins, with HALF of them being 4th quarter comebacks.  Although I was thrilled to see him do so - it's pretty tough sledding to actually be dominant in that manner.

I want to see the team, and more specifically - Freeman, come out and dominate.  NOT scramble for half their wins.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#7 : June 22, 2012, 01:17:55 PM

Don't undertand all the vitriol that you bring bro...

Vitriol?  You're spamming the board with multiple threads.  Don't get your panties in a wad for being called out on it, sissy.
: June 22, 2012, 01:21:01 PM Biggs3535

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#8 : June 22, 2012, 01:20:43 PM

i think your expectations are set too high.  as for freemans weight, im not sure thats reflective on his leadership and professionalism.  maybe maturity level, but its beginning to nitpick imo.  i mean big ben has lombardis and some extra pounds also.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

TampaBucks05

Hall of Famer
#9 : June 22, 2012, 01:58:04 PM

Now is your time to shine Josh... What 'cha got brother?

+1

TampaBucks05

Hall of Famer
#10 : June 22, 2012, 02:01:49 PM

What's the matter Biggs...?  Did I do your girl without knowing it or something?

Don't undertand all the vitriol that you bring bro...  It's really just as simple as this:

It's called a message board.  People post their personal thoughts on specific football related matters.  Some posters gravitate towards threads by certain posters, because they know their going to get intelligent feedback and dialogue on any given subject.

Truth be told, this is what really grinds my gears:  Posters have a choice in which threads they'll post in, and which threads they'd rather not participate in.  It's called free will.  You have it too Biggs.

When you see a new thread, you basically have FOUR choices:

1. - Don't read it.
2. - Read it and ignore it.
3. - Read it and decide you'd like to comment within the post with your own personal thoughts.
4. - Read it, then decide to be absolutely worthless.  Not only not contributing to the theme, but rather by attempting to intentionally ****-up the thread however you're able to.

The thing that I'm somewhat amused by is your propensity for puppy-dogging me, from thread-to-thread, making disparaging remarks, and providing ZERO contributuon to the thread.

It's the ultimate "Hey everybody... Look at me...!"  Pretty pathetic man...

Ya know..............  You're always welcome to post in ANY thread I either create or comment in, but...  To run around, nipping at the heels of other posters, pissing moaning and whinning...  That's just weak dude.

Agree.

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#11 : June 22, 2012, 02:11:34 PM

You're spamming the board with multiple threads.

Good point kid.

I mean...  It's the offseason.  There's SO MUCH going on right now, that if I create a thread about Freeman, the boards may just shut down, huh...?

Why, in God's name, does it really matter to you man...?  Fess up...  What was her name - I may even remember her.

And "spamming" is stricktly prohibited here, right?  If this is the case - why don't you just report me rather than whine like a little girl...?

Tampa-Two

Hall of Famer

#12 : June 22, 2012, 02:13:23 PM

He was simply stating that there allready is 2 threads just like this one. So do we need another one? It's not like your OP is something you couldn't post in one of the 2 posts about Freeman.

IMO creating a third thread on the same topic is the ultimate "Hey everybody... Look at me...!"  Pretty pathetic man...

Oh no.. am I running around, nipping at the heels of other posters, pissing moaning and whinning(is that a mix of whining and winning if so how does that work) now?

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#13 : June 22, 2012, 02:15:59 PM

Wouldn't this be Josh Freeman V4.0?

It is in my book anyway.

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#14 : June 22, 2012, 02:17:51 PM

IMO creating a third thread on the same topic is the ultimate "Hey everybody... Look at me...!"  Pretty pathetic man...

That's exactly what it is.  Attention whoring at it's finest, which seems to be the OP's MO.

You have a comment on Freeman?  Great, post it in the other two threads (just on page 1) pertaining to specifically to Freeman's play.

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Josh Freeman V3.0 - Is He The Real Deal...? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools