Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Josh Freeman V3.0 - Is He The Real Deal...? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

Tampa-Two

Hall of Famer

#30 : June 23, 2012, 03:46:54 PM

Did someone take the last pizza slice you wanted or something?

I'm sorry Johnny, but you know....... when the adults are talking...  you should just go play in the potato patch.  Right?

Now run along son...
Again. Wow.

Please notice how you have personally insulted me over 2 pages now while I only has gently pointed out that this is the third Josh Freeman thread, something you have yet to realize. And somehow IM THE A-HOLE?

WOW.

Just WOW.

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#31 : June 23, 2012, 04:20:47 PM

And to think...  Some complain.  Some contribute.

Thank you for emphasizing my point NDY...

Quite simply, Josh looked significantly LESS confident and MORE indecisive last year. I suspect defenses were covering his receivers (mainly Williams) differently and they were not getting open. On other occasions he APPEARED to NOT want to run, like he was fighting his instinct to run, then would end up throwing when he shouldn't, or getting sacked. I lay a LOT of the blame on Olsen for trying to keep Josh in the alleged  "pocket" longer, even as it was collapsing, and for having game "plans" that simply had a snowball's chance in Hades of actually working against the defenses thrown at us. I really didn't think Freeman was guilty of running too early the previous year, as he WAS getting heavy pressure, plus he appeared to be far more comfortable throwing AFTER he'd left the pocket. Also, I think Freeman's movement actually HELPED his receivers get open!
     It's a constant chess game between OC' and DC's, and Olsen, while a respectable QB coach, does not appear to me to be much competition for any NFL DC...

Spot-on sir.  Brilliant breakdown, and it actually provokes another thread IMO.

Back to Freeman though...  I think most would agree that you could actually SEE Freeman intentionally NOT use his legs, speed, and ability to simply move the chains.  To me - it was painfully obvious.

I can think of NUMEROUS plays last year, where there so many times Freeman would have NOBODY in a position to stop HIM, but rather than take the 5-7 yards that were available - he fling the rock to K2 (or whomever).

If Schiano really.... TRULY....  is about field position, and "moving the chains" ---->  Freeman will be given the go ahead to pick up a first down.

Tampa-Two

Hall of Famer

#32 : June 23, 2012, 05:06:10 PM

You got some serious issues man.

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#33 : June 23, 2012, 05:23:15 PM

You're more than entiled to that opinion TT.  Really.

Isn't this the point where folks normally say "Surrender Noted"...?

If you're so obtuse as to really believe "I've got issues", as you so blandly put it, yet there's only ONE jack-hole left in the thread, acting like an ass-clown, and being made to look like a fool...

Dude.................  WTF does it take?  A HINT BRICK...?

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#34 : June 23, 2012, 05:26:36 PM

The halfwit went from simply spamming the boards (which was easily fixable if the OP wasn't a whiny child) to full-blown retard in this thread.  All the retard had to do was move his post to the other multiple threads specifically discussing Freeman and there would have been no issue, but that wouldn't have accomplished his drama queen goal of creating "his" thread.

Now, retard, go ahead and give me some long-winded post that nobody will read.  Don't forget the ellipsis, bold word, large fonts, and paragraph spaces.  Those are awesome.  Worst.  Poster.  Ever.

Tampa-Two

Hall of Famer

#35 : June 23, 2012, 05:37:34 PM

The halfwit went from simply spamming the boards (which was easily fixable if the OP wasn't a whiny child) to full-blown retard in this thread.  All the retard had to do was move his post to the other multiple threads specifically discussing Freeman and there would have been no issue, but that wouldn't have accomplished his drama queen goal of creating "his" thread.

Now, retard, go ahead and give me some long-winded post that nobody will read.  Don't forget the ellipsis, bold word, large fonts, and paragraph spaces.  Those are awesome.  Worst.  Poster.  Ever.
+1. THANK YOU for being sane!

I mean, letting someone know they messed up with their thread is pretty common. And it doesn't end up in 3 pages with personal attacks. They usually get closed and the OP copy pastes his post to the relevant threads.

Unless the OP is scared of someone not seeing his post of course. Are you scared BucsFTW? Are you really scared we wont see your posts if you post them unbolded in actual threads?

Or maybe you have, as Biggs3535 said, gone full retard.

Naismith

Hall of Famer
#36 : June 23, 2012, 05:44:15 PM

Maybe it's time to lock this thread, LOL.

There\'s a very real chance the Bucs waive [Revis] before next season. At the very least, it will be a discussion worth having.

Tampa-Two

Hall of Famer

#37 : June 23, 2012, 05:47:06 PM

Maybe it's time to lock this thread, LOL.
Should have happened #2 : Yesterday at 12:15:29 PM

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#38 : June 23, 2012, 06:01:05 PM

So...  Just so I'm totally clear on this...  All I had to do was whatever you told me to do?  Cool.  I'll be happy to.  You hold your breath until it's done, okay?

First of all...  It's obvious you don't have kids (nor should ever be allowed to reproduce).  I've never met an ADULT who so casually uses the word "retard".

Secondly...  Since "nobody" will read this...  (God, I LOVE when the irony is so thick it could be cut with a knife), yet YOU obviously read it...  Does that make you a "nobody"...?

Tampa-Two

Hall of Famer

#39 : June 23, 2012, 06:11:20 PM

First of all...  It's obvious you don't have kids (nor should ever be allowed to reproduce).  I've never met an ADULT who so casually uses the word "retard".
While you on the other hand come across as very mature in this thread.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#40 : June 23, 2012, 06:20:40 PM

Guys...this should make things a lot easier...

Threads like these just make me realize how much the offseason sucks.

Hell, brees might not be as accurate as manziel.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#41 : June 23, 2012, 06:26:29 PM

I need another one.

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#42 : June 23, 2012, 06:31:08 PM

+1. THANK YOU for being sane!

I mean, letting someone know they messed up with their thread is pretty common. And it doesn't end up in 3 pages with personal attacks. They usually get closed and the OP copy pastes his post to the relevant threads.

Unless the OP is scared of someone not seeing his post of course. Are you scared BucsFTW? Are you really scared we wont see your posts if you post them unbolded in actual threads?

Or maybe you have, as Biggs3535 said, gone full retard.

What's the matter TT....?  Those little balls shrivel up into that tiny little excuse you call a 'scro' bro...?

Don't have the stones to actually TALK as if you're some big man, and then realize...  "Wow, I may have to actually back these big words up one day...?"

Pretty friggin GUTLESS in my humble opinion.  Remember this Johhny...  There is absolutely NOTHING I've ever said in here, that I wouldn't hesitate to say "face to face" with ANY poster here.

Unfortunately, that makes ONE of us, huh...?  (This just in from "Deleters Anonymous"):

For those curious as to what the "Gutless Wonder" was so quick to yank down, please, allow me to quote you:

Please enlighten me mr biggot mother**CENSORED**er. What part of being a normal **CENSORED**ing poster on this board letting your ignorant ass know you messed the **CENSORED** up making a 3rd Freeman thread is acting like an ass-clown?

Get off your **CENSORED**ing high horse. Who the **CENSORED** do you think you are?

And shove that "Johhny **CENSORED** at the big boys table" up your ass. You're the punk.

Now run along....

What's the matter Johhny?  Cat got 'cher tongue...?

Got a lump in your throat Johhny...?  Those are your balls, but don't worry.........  they'll drop right about the same time you're able to cut your own meat...

You're not worth pissing on if you were on fire?

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#43 : June 23, 2012, 06:34:11 PM

bucsftw - are you melting down? 

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#44 : June 23, 2012, 06:34:15 PM

I need another one.

Good point...  You've been telling her "it's 8 inches baby" doesn't hold water at this scale, huh?  Or does it....?

Oops, my bad.

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Josh Freeman V3.0 - Is He The Real Deal...? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools