Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Josh Freeman V3.0 - Is He The Real Deal...? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#45 : June 23, 2012, 06:35:02 PM

ok - got the answer - haven't watched a good meltdown in a while

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Tampa-Two

Hall of Famer

#46 : June 23, 2012, 06:45:45 PM

Ladies and gentlemen, I am proud to introduce to you... drumroll please..... INTERNET TOUGH GUY
There is absolutely NOTHING I've ever said in here, that I wouldn't hesitate to say "face to face" with ANY poster here.

Deleters Anonymous. Thats funny though.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#47 : June 23, 2012, 06:57:24 PM

+1. THANK YOU for being sane!

I mean, letting someone know they messed up with their thread is pretty common. And it doesn't end up in 3 pages with personal attacks. They usually get closed and the OP copy pastes his post to the relevant threads.

Unless the OP is scared of someone not seeing his post of course. Are you scared BucsFTW? Are you really scared we wont see your posts if you post them unbolded in actual threads?

Or maybe you have, as Biggs3535 said, gone full retard.

What's the matter TT....?  Those little balls shrivel up into that tiny little excuse you call a 'scro' bro...?

Don't have the stones to actually TALK as if you're some big man, and then realize...  "Wow, I may have to actually back these big words up one day...?"

Pretty friggin GUTLESS in my humble opinion.  Remember this Johhny...  There is absolutely NOTHING I've ever said in here, that I wouldn't hesitate to say "face to face" with ANY poster here.

Unfortunately, that makes ONE of us, huh...?  (This just in from "Deleters Anonymous"):

For those curious as to what the "Gutless Wonder" was so quick to yank down, please, allow me to quote you:

Please enlighten me mr biggot mother**CENSORED**er. What part of being a normal **CENSORED**ing poster on this board letting your ignorant ass know you messed the **CENSORED** up making a 3rd Freeman thread is acting like an ass-clown?

Get off your **CENSORED**ing high horse. Who the **CENSORED** do you think you are?

And shove that "Johhny **CENSORED** at the big boys table" up your ass. You're the punk.

Now run along....

What's the matter Johhny?  Cat got 'cher tongue...?

Got a lump in your throat Johhny...?  Those are your balls, but don't worry.........  they'll drop right about the same time you're able to cut your own meat...

You're not worth pissing on if you were on fire?

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#48 : June 23, 2012, 07:22:51 PM

geez...this is crazy stuff.

I do have to agree with FTW that there are those, ME, that don't read certain threads based solely on who created it.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#49 : June 23, 2012, 07:24:22 PM

bucsftw - are you melting down?

Pffft.... Really...?  I get a kick outta kids, acting like men, only to realize I'm just biotch-slapping little boys around.

Melting down....  The only thing melting down will be some gorgonzola cheese off the sides of my bruschetta.  Mmmmmm... I can taste it now.  Followed by a nice hunk of red meat, some fresh greens, and some delicious yeast rolls.  Chased down with a few shots of Milagro and a couple of margaritas to rinse with.

Looking for a truly epic-level meltdown, go check our boy Johhny...!

Wife's ready, looking great, and we're off to dinner.

Peace out!

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#50 : June 23, 2012, 07:26:20 PM

Ladies and gentlemen, I am proud to introduce to you... drumroll please..... INTERNET TOUGH GUY
There is absolutely NOTHING I've ever said in here, that I wouldn't hesitate to say "face to face" with ANY poster here.

Deleters Anonymous. Thats funny though.

Says the kid with balls too tiny to leave words he posted up for others to see.

ROFLMAO.

Cya...!

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#51 : June 23, 2012, 10:47:51 PM

Yeah TT, I locked this puppy down while I pigged out.  Sooooooo damned good.  So, gonna try to put your OTHER foot in your mouth, or have you finally learned?

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#52 : June 23, 2012, 11:22:29 PM

He does carry on a bit...superflous is a nice adjective IMO.

Lord, did I just type that?

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#53 : June 23, 2012, 11:28:04 PM

He does carry on a bit...superflous is a nice adjective IMO.

Lord, did I just type that?
SuperflUous is a nice word.  LOL and yes you typed it. 

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#54 : June 23, 2012, 11:28:58 PM

I make so many typos, I could care less if they occur anymre. 

Damn...I'm letting that one stay put!

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#55 : June 23, 2012, 11:31:44 PM

ROTFLMAO - has to be a keyboard problem

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#56 : June 23, 2012, 11:34:11 PM

I've spat up so much on it reading Doloris' posts, and Morgans brand of stupid, that yes, that is likely the case.

;)

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#57 : June 23, 2012, 11:41:12 PM

There are those and others who have contributed... thought I was going to witness a meltdown over multiple threads on the same topic.  Was really intriguing topic - imagine a disagreement over that - like it is new...

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#58 : June 24, 2012, 12:13:44 AM

Geez Louise...

You guys obviously don't have Tile flors that you can roll around laughing on...

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#59 : June 24, 2012, 12:53:26 AM

geez...this is crazy stuff.

I do have to agree with FTW that there are those, ME, that don't read certain threads based solely on who created it.

Right...?

Anyway, Hate sees/knows what I'm talking about.  Some posters are so uniteresting and predictable, that you can safely assume they are usually bad threads, for one reason or the other.

Everyone pretty much knows "who knows their football", and those guys are the dudes I dig talking football with.  There is never a need for insults, or disparaging remarks with those guys - because they never....  EVER.....  talk SHlT.  Hell, I won't even say a curse word of ANY kind in a thread by NDY.  Why, because the man never even eludes to foul language of any kind.  You can't even get a "Damn" or a "hell" out of him, and if you do - he mans what he's talking about.  Point is...

I (or they) have disagreed with them (or me) a MILLION times, but it never degrades to the point of tasteless, classless, name-calling or incredibly poorly thought out logic - which is what I really get a kick out of.

Furthermore, Scott is in the ecommerce business.  He makes money for only TWO things: PICKS & CLICKS.

Stop and think about it for a minute...  And take THIS thread as a perfect example of what would normally just be around a page of discussion...  Or may well have fallen by the wayside, especially given the fact there were already TWO threads about Freeman.  Instead, the thread turned into a friggin' Mongolian Cluster Faulk, in large part due to TWO tools, who insisted on coming in and pounding their "Keyboard Warrior" chests, thereby turning it to a 4-pager.....  I should be on the payroll like Michael89615.

But the most important question, is why...?

I see a ton of titles that absolutely do nothing to make me want to open them.  This thread has 17 posts, by some quality posters, that talk about the TOPIC, but...

It also totals ELEVEN posts by Tampa-Two and at least a handful by Biggy, in which they never, EVER discusses the topic that numerous others may have liked to, but they were tired of watching Tweedle-Dee & Tweedle Idiot screw it up.  But yeah, I'm the spammer..........  ;)

Well, I'm pretty toast about now, so I'm actually going to look for some football schtuff...

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Josh Freeman V3.0 - Is He The Real Deal...? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools