Boards > Pirate's Cove

Breaking Bad

(1/71) > >>

bucs449:
Admittedly, I was late to the Breaking Bad party. I just finished season 4 so now I am all caught up. All I can say is it has to be the best show on television and if you are not watching it you are doing yourself a major injustice. It's right up there with Arrested Development and The Simpsons for best television shows all time for me. Season 5 comes out July 15 and I can't wait.

Who else loves this show, and what are some other great shows?

Biggs3535:
AMC is replaying the whole series right now.  Love it, and can't wait for the new season.

But - the best show on TV right now is Dexter.  Bad Ass.

bucs449:

--- Quote from: Biggs3535 on June 22, 2012, 06:03:01 PM ---But - the best show on TV right now is Dexter.  Bad Ass.

--- End quote ---

Nothing can be more bad ass than Walter White, but I'll have to check it out.

Biggs3535:
Heisenberg is a pusssy compared to Dexter, brother.  Trust that.

If you like BB, you'll love Dexter.

ufojoe:

Watching the BB replays now. This is the 3rd time for us and since my memory sucks, it's like seeing them for the first time!

My wife loves it, too and we hooked my mother-in-law on the show when she was visiting from Spain. BB will start airing in Spain soon.

Brian Cranston was hosting at some charity event here in Vegas earlier this year. I had passes to this event through a contact at work. My co-worker said to me, "Why would you go to that? He'll be speaking at a podium and you won't get to meet him or speak to him." So, I stayed home and my co-worker, who is also a big BB fan, went by himself. And, of course, Mr. White came over and spoke to him and posed for several photos.

I'm not somebody who cares about meeting celebrities but I was a little disappointed for a few days, to say the least. Oh well.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version