Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Breaking Bad « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 25

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#105 : August 13, 2012, 03:09:42 PM

Wow... that irritating, I was reading about it being early next year (Spring), but I am seeing links referencing Summer 2013 as well.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/21/breaking-bad-season-5-amc_n_1534086.html

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#106 : August 13, 2012, 03:17:58 PM

Wow... that irritating, I was reading about it being early next year (Spring), but I am seeing links referencing Summer 2013 as well.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/21/breaking-bad-season-5-amc_n_1534086.html

Ya there seems to be a little confusion on it.  That is why I asked Joe, he is a TV big wig.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#107 : August 14, 2012, 04:56:13 AM

My industry sources (Google) also tell me that next summer is when the final 8 will begin.

That sucks.

Loved last night's episode (tense) but I don't believe Todd would have killed that kid without the approval of Walt or Jesse.

freddy

Hall of Famer

#108 : August 14, 2012, 11:33:40 AM

My industry sources (Google) also tell me that next summer is when the final 8 will begin.

That sucks.

Loved last night's episode (tense) but I don't believe Todd would have killed that kid without the approval of Walt or Jesse.

Jesse didn't approve at all, he was yelling NO STOP.

I think where the "approval" came from was when Walt made the comment to their new helper about how absolutely no one else could know about this. At the time it sounded more like a death threat to him. I'd surmise he took that as, lets say, guidance on how to handle such a situation.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#109 : August 14, 2012, 11:43:35 AM

Yeah, I get that Freddy. I still don't buy that Todd would have done that without consulting the two of them right there. The kid was off his bike and not going anywhere. They
could have made up some crap to the kid about them working for the railroad. Now they have a dead body that will bring questions.

freddy

Hall of Famer

#110 : August 14, 2012, 01:14:16 PM

Yeah, I get that Freddy. I still don't buy that Todd would have done that without consulting the two of them right there. The kid was off his bike and not going anywhere. They
could have made up some crap to the kid about them working for the railroad. Now they have a dead body that will bring questions.

I think Todd is dumb enoug to have mis-understood Walts instructions. But man, he was pretty cold about it too. First waving to the kid then just dropping him like that. Cold. I need to go watch it again, I remember how Jesse reacted, but how did Walt react to it?

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#111 : August 14, 2012, 01:18:29 PM

They don't show Walt for long enough to know how he reacted.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#112 : August 14, 2012, 06:27:38 PM

Not really a big deal IMO.   If they buried the body and dirt bike right there.....end of story.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#113 : August 14, 2012, 10:26:57 PM

Maybe the kid is still alive and Jesse somehow gets that doctor from Mexico to fix him up?

Just don't see how the kid seeing them would have been much of a problem.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#114 : August 15, 2012, 10:08:46 PM

Maybe the kid is still alive and Jesse somehow gets that doctor from Mexico to fix him up?

Just don't see how the kid seeing them would have been much of a problem.

A loose end they don't need.  Why risk it?  I am assuming they have to return to that site to dig up the tanks or at least to siphon them out.  So the kid could have spilled the beans in that time.   Just my $0.02

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#115 : August 16, 2012, 11:48:37 AM

Spilled the beans about what? What did he see?

Mommy, I saw three men at the railroad tracks doing some work.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#116 : August 16, 2012, 12:00:23 PM

They didn't wait to find out what he saw or heard.  Todd just shot him.

Remember Mike saying there are 2 kinds of heists.   One is successful and the other leaves witnesses.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#117 : August 16, 2012, 09:20:59 PM

Spilled the beans about what? What did he see?

Mommy, I saw three men at the railroad tracks doing some work.

Could be an investigation later when they find out the chem is diluted.   They could start adding 2 +2....the fake truck breakdown,  start asking questions in that area, then the kid could come into play.

Good that they offed him.   Now they are home free.   No complications.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....

You Mad

Pro Bowler

#118 : August 17, 2012, 11:43:32 AM

I'm thinking there will be quite some internal complications with Jesse and the shooting of the kid depending on Walt's reaction.

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#119 : August 17, 2012, 11:48:14 AM

Quote from: You Mad
I'm thinking there will be quite some internal complications with Jesse and the shooting of the kid depending on Walt's reaction.
Agree. Jesse is going to blow a gasket. Not so sure he doesn't take that guy out (Todd iirc).
Page: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 25
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Breaking Bad « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools