Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Breaking Bad « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 26

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#15 : July 07, 2012, 12:19:59 PM

Admittedly, I was late to the Breaking Bad party. I just finished season 4 so now I am all caught up. All I can say is it has to be the best show on television and if you are not watching it you are doing yourself a major injustice. It's right up there with Arrested Development and The Simpsons for best television shows all time for me. Season 5 comes out July 15 and I can't wait.

Who else loves this show, and what are some other great shows?

I do find that the words "yo" and "bi-otch" are part of my vernacular now, for some reason.
. church!

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#16 : July 07, 2012, 03:11:51 PM

The episode titles are online and so are the descriptions of a couple of episodes. I'm avoiding that so I go in fresh to S5.

You Mad

Pro Bowler

#17 : July 13, 2012, 01:38:04 PM

Admittedly, I was late to the Breaking Bad party. I just finished season 4 so now I am all caught up. All I can say is it has to be the best show on television and if you are not watching it you are doing yourself a major injustice. It's right up there with Arrested Development and The Simpsons for best television shows all time for me. Season 5 comes out July 15 and I can't wait.

Who else loves this show, and what are some other great shows?

I do find that the words "yo" and "bi-otch" are part of my vernacular now, for some reason.
. church!

hah my wife loves to say thats Church YO now

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#18 : July 14, 2012, 10:45:53 PM

There is a season 5 trailer that was shown at comic con.  Can't post the link but it's on YouTube.
: July 14, 2012, 11:09:45 PM Skull and Bones

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#19 : July 16, 2012, 01:24:28 AM

The first episode (Season 5) did not disappoint me one bit. What's everyone's thoughts?

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#20 : July 16, 2012, 01:13:11 PM

I liked it.  But it was missing a wow moment I thought.  More like just a typical episode.  But I'm sure they are setting the stage for some good storylines.

freddy

Hall of Famer
#21 : July 16, 2012, 01:26:13 PM

I liked it.  But it was missing a wow moment I thought.  More like just a typical episode.  But I'm sure they are setting the stage for some good storylines.

Agreed, but it did nicely close up some loose ends and set the stage for the future. But I have a question, what with the M-60 in the trunk all about? Was it pre-cancer since Walt had hair?

TBTrojan

Hall of Famer
#22 : July 16, 2012, 01:35:37 PM

Agreed, but it did nicely close up some loose ends and set the stage for the future. But I have a question, what with the M-60 in the trunk all about? Was it pre-cancer since Walt had hair?
That's going yo be where the season ends up.
Breaking Bad tends to do that, like when we saw the destruction at Walts house & the bear floating in the pool at ther start of the season and the plane crash to explain it later on.
: July 16, 2012, 01:54:00 PM TBTrojan

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#23 : July 16, 2012, 01:42:36 PM

Quote from: Freddy
Quote from: Skull and Bones

(Spoiler)

I doubt it, if you'll recall, Walt crushed the bacon up and formed a 52 suggesting his 52nd birthday, earlier around the time of cancer, Skyler formed a 50 with bacon on his 50th birthday. As suggested, I think this is upcoming. They do this kind of thing, like the teddy bear in the pool at the beginning of an earlier season with the airliner crash.

Why he needs that much firepower is definitely going to be interesting to find out.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#24 : July 16, 2012, 02:12:13 PM

Once Gus' contacts/friends/associates from Chile or Madrigal find out he was killed, one of them may seek revenge.

Who knows?

You Mad

Pro Bowler

#25 : July 16, 2012, 04:29:21 PM

Yeah Magnets , **CENSORED**! Great episode. Looks like the "flash forward" Walter isn't married anymore.. well had no ring on at least.  The Madrigal/Gus's business partner should really ramp things up nicely.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#26 : July 17, 2012, 09:26:19 AM

I liked it.  But it was missing a wow moment I thought.

Agreed.  Somewhat of a letdown.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#27 : July 17, 2012, 11:00:46 AM

I liked it. I wasn't really expecting a wow moment. I'd rather it come naturally than it being forced.

The season 4 ending was enough wow for me. They'll build it up again.

Speaking of season 4 ending...

http://www.amctv.com/breaking-bad/go-fring-yourself

Check that out.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#28 : July 17, 2012, 11:03:58 AM

Speaking of season 4 ending...

http://www.amctv.com/breaking-bad/go-fring-yourself

Check that out.

LOL @ 'ole Hector beating the piss out of that bell.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#29 : July 17, 2012, 01:04:20 PM

It should be YOU beating the hell out of it. Upload a photo of yourself and it does the rest.
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 26
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Breaking Bad « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools