Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Breaking Bad « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 25

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#120 : August 20, 2012, 10:15:09 AM

Interesting episode as always.  Things are falling apart for them. Walt should of bailed with the other two for the 15mil.  I would say he is getting greedy. He could of sailed off into the sunset with 5mil and restored him family life and all would of been well.  I have the feeling things are not going to end well for him.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#121 : August 20, 2012, 11:19:35 AM

I think Walt could easily get more than the 5 mill/per the rivals are offering. If it means getting the blue off the streets, he could have easily negotiated more.

I think Walt is going to offer to make the blue for the rival, not sure though. I think he needed to take the deal and get out, such a big turning point in my opinion.

freddy

Hall of Famer
#122 : August 20, 2012, 12:06:20 PM

The dinner scene with Jesse at Walt's house was hilarious.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#123 : August 20, 2012, 02:11:16 PM

Nothing will save his relationship with his wife. She's done with him romantically.

He couldn't have taken the deal. There are nine more shows left!

Yes, that dinner scene was funny as hell.

I think he'll go into business with the new guy.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#124 : August 20, 2012, 03:51:11 PM

Nothing will save his relationship with his wife. She's done with him romantically.

He couldn't have taken the deal. There are nine more shows left!

Yes, that dinner scene was funny as hell.

I think he'll go into business with the new guy.

Hmmmmm.....that is interesting.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#125 : August 20, 2012, 04:13:38 PM

If you watch the preview for next week it would suggest that.  Its the only thing that makes sense.  Mike and Jesse get their 5 ,mil and Walt gets to keep his methomine...but how would Jesse  still remain a central character?

You Mad

Pro Bowler

#126 : August 20, 2012, 05:59:33 PM

I think Walt could easily get more than the 5 mill/per the rivals are offering. If it means getting the blue off the streets, he could have easily negotiated more.

I think Walt is going to offer to make the blue for the rival, not sure though. I think he needed to take the deal and get out, such a big turning point in my opinion.
Ya I'm thinking Walt is going to look to use the dude from Stargate Universe  as a distribution for his product and perhaps lets Mike/Jesse walk.

DA_OAKS

Starter

#127 : August 20, 2012, 06:07:56 PM

mike will not walk he will get offed on this episode.. and the dinner scene was classic.. I would rather walt off his wife and the gimp.. they st8 grind my gears!!

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#128 : August 20, 2012, 06:15:06 PM

Don't want Mike off'd.  He a bad ass character.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#129 : August 20, 2012, 07:03:45 PM

My guess is that Jesse ends up sticking with Walt.   he is almost a father figure of such to the kid.   Mike getting killed is interesting.  Definitely possible.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#130 : August 20, 2012, 07:24:35 PM

Maybe Walt will get Todd to whack Mike.  Can't run a meth  business when your business mgr has a DEA tail on him.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#131 : August 20, 2012, 07:37:35 PM

Interesting.  I would think he more likely disappears with his money or dies in a deal gone wrong scenario or maybe DEA kills him perhaps

freddy

Hall of Famer
#132 : August 20, 2012, 07:48:26 PM

Interesting.  I would think he more likely disappears with his money or dies in a deal gone wrong scenario or maybe DEA kills him perhaps

Or maybe that is who Walt got the Big Artillery for? Gun fight at the Meth Corral. Everyone kills each other but Todd survives and becomes the new Drug Kin Pin! lolz

This season is probably the best so far.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#133 : August 20, 2012, 08:00:02 PM

Maybe Walt will get Todd to whack Mike.  Can't run a meth  business when your business mgr has a DEA tail on him.

Offing Mike ends a lot of Walter's problems, like the DEA and Mike's "legacy" payments.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#134 : August 20, 2012, 08:00:09 PM

BB has picked up a million viewers since last season.  Probably due to Netflix.

Page: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 25
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Breaking Bad « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools