Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Breaking Bad « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 25

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#135 : August 20, 2012, 08:03:36 PM

Maybe Walt will get Todd to whack Mike.  Can't run a meth  business when your business mgr has a DEA tail on him.

Offing Mike ends a lot of Walter's problems, like the DEA and Mike's "legacy" payments.

Yeah, I just wonder if it happens more by accident if you will rather than a planned thing.  Of course, Walt's good at setting those things up.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#136 : August 20, 2012, 08:04:14 PM

Interesting.  I would think he more likely disappears with his money or dies in a deal gone wrong scenario or maybe DEA kills him perhaps

Or maybe that is who Walt got the Big Artillery for? Gun fight at the Meth Corral. Everyone kills each other but Todd survives and becomes the new Drug Kin Pin! lolz

could be .....

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#137 : August 20, 2012, 08:13:16 PM

And I think it's pretty obvious Walt will be working with the other cartel.  As far as Jesse staying in the storyline, he'll get back together with that girl and her kid.  Somehow, I still think Jesse finds out about Walt poisoning the kid.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#138 : August 20, 2012, 11:35:48 PM

Great show.   It would be easy to wrap it up in the next couple shows, but with 6 or 8 shows to go, I am sure there will be a couple plot twists to keep things going that long.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#139 : August 21, 2012, 12:11:18 AM

Don't want Mike off'd.  He a bad ass character.

I like him but he's getting a little repetitive with his threats against Walt.

I'm thinking his episodes are numbered. Good shock to end this part of Season 5.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#140 : August 21, 2012, 12:20:56 AM

As far as Walt being a father figure to Jesse? Not any more. Do you guys watch the breakdown of episodes that AMC has on their website every week? Good stuff.

While watching the show, you could tell that Jesse was not very happy about Walt's whistling. And it's covered in the look back at this week's episode.

http://www.amctv.com/breaking-bad/videos/inside-episode-506-breaking-bad-buyout

The behind the scenes stuff is good, too. The prosthetic arm they used was great. Also on the AMC website.

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#141 : August 21, 2012, 09:53:15 AM

Just bought the first season on DVD and it has three hours of 'behind the scenes' footage. Haven't started watching it yet, though.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

freddy

Hall of Famer
#142 : August 21, 2012, 11:12:05 AM

As far as Walt being a father figure to Jesse? Not any more. Do you guys watch the breakdown of episodes that AMC has on their website every week? Good stuff.

While watching the show, you could tell that Jesse was not very happy about Walt's whistling. And it's covered in the look back at this week's episode.

http://www.amctv.com/breaking-bad/videos/inside-episode-506-breaking-bad-buyout

The behind the scenes stuff is good, too. The prosthetic arm they used was great. Also on the AMC website.

Agreed, and he even said that was when he decided that he wanted out of the business.

I think the only thing that is obvious is that no one has a clue how it will really turn out. Just last week no one knew a new cartel would enter the picture. And like Anti-java said, with so many episodes left, there could be, and probably is, stuff no one has even imagined yet. That is one thing that has made this show great.

freddy

Hall of Famer
#143 : August 27, 2012, 12:14:53 AM

Goodnight Mike.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#144 : August 27, 2012, 02:07:03 AM

Goodnight Mike.

LOL

That says it all right there.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#145 : August 27, 2012, 05:23:12 AM

Show has declined after this scene.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#146 : August 27, 2012, 09:45:33 AM

And I think it's pretty obvious Walt will be working with the other cartel.

Pretty obvious.

Say my name.

freddy

Hall of Famer
#147 : August 27, 2012, 12:14:30 PM

SPOILER!

In the Insider video on the AMC site, Walt makes a little comment that I think could reveal the course of the show....and to why he has the artillery in the trunk.... watch it to see but a little hint....

http://www.amctv.com/breaking-bad/videos/contains-spoilers-making-of-episode-507-say-my-name-inside-breaking-bad

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#148 : August 27, 2012, 12:27:21 PM

Mike died in a deal gone wrong.  Just saying

bucs449

Hall of Famer

#149 : August 27, 2012, 04:33:15 PM

Wow, what a crazy and emotional episode. No one can convince me that this is not one of the, if not the, greatest TV shows ever.
Page: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 25
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Breaking Bad « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools