Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Breaking Bad « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 25

seanbassak

Pro Bowler

#225 : August 27, 2013, 11:21:33 AM

This episode was awesome, just when I don't think it can get better it does. Walt is such a monster but it's still hard not to root for the guy. It's brilliant writing because they make you feel for Hank, feel for Walt and feel for Jesse. Jesse went from a punk that was mildly goofy and annoying to being the moral compass of the show. The acting, the writing, everything is so well done. I can't wait to see how this season ends, it's going to be huge, whatever it is.

Not living, just killing time.

bucs449

Hall of Famer

#226 : September 02, 2013, 08:22:00 AM

Another insane and awesome episode last night.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#227 : September 02, 2013, 06:21:03 PM

I am finding these episodes a bit anticlimactic.  Things are crumbling quickly, its just a matter of how it all ends.   

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

bucs449

Hall of Famer

#228 : September 04, 2013, 11:54:36 PM

I am finding these episodes a bit anticlimactic.  Things are crumbling quickly, its just a matter of how it all ends.

*SPOILER ALERT*

Uhhhh, so Walt ordering a hit on Jesse is anticlimactic???? SMH dude.

freddy

Hall of Famer
#229 : September 06, 2013, 05:26:58 PM

*SPOILER ALERT*

Uhhhh, so Walt ordering a hit on Jesse is anticlimactic???? SMH dude.

Are you sure it's on Jesse and not Hank?

bucs449

Hall of Famer

#230 : September 06, 2013, 08:44:57 PM

Hmmmm, that's actually an interesting theory. I was just assuming Jesse because of how the episode ended, but you may be right about the hit being for Hank.

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#231 : September 06, 2013, 10:20:43 PM

Walt will not kill family. I don't believe it was a hit at all that was ordered.

bucs449

Hall of Famer

#232 : September 07, 2013, 07:49:04 AM

Walt will not kill family. I don't believe it was a hit at all that was ordered.

You may be right. What do you think it could be then?

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#233 : September 07, 2013, 12:58:27 PM

I think it was a hit and good point about it possibly being Hank.

In exchange for the "hit," WW will show Todd and his uncle how to get the purity back on track. We'll get to see Walter cook one more time, IMO.

More spoilers that may have been discussed on here already...

When they flash forward, Walt's neighbor sees him and drops her groceries. Has she seen a ghost? Is WW supposed to be dead? Did he fake his own death and is that why she reacted like that? Or, is it a
"simple" case of everybody knowing at that point that WW is Heisenberg and she's shocked to see him since he'd be on the run at that time? I read that from one of the FB comments on the show's FB page.

Here's another good one I read as to why WW could be going back for the ricin...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/2837763.stm

I know it's a stretch but somebody mentioned it and you never know. BB has a tendency to throw us for a loop. I hope something loopy happens because I haven't been a fan of the last episode and the ending of
the episode before that. Just not believable, IMO.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#234 : September 08, 2013, 10:03:48 PM

Well was that climatic enough for you?

bucs449

Hall of Famer

#235 : September 08, 2013, 10:06:30 PM

Holy **CENSORED**

WC-Bucs fan

Starter

#236 : September 09, 2013, 10:03:32 AM

I can't see Hank getting out of that shootout alive. Todd's group has way too much firepower. I'm thinking, if Hank, his partner, and Jesse all get killed in that shootout, there will be nobody credible enough to accuse Walt of being Heisenburg.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#237 : September 10, 2013, 09:39:23 AM

A shootout? How original.

All of those shots and not one person has been hit yet.

Jumping the shark. Hope it turns around.

Kelly Thomas

Hall of Famer
#238 : September 10, 2013, 11:39:36 AM

A shootout? How original.

All of those shots and not one person has been hit yet.

Jumping the shark. Hope it turns around.

I wasn't going to bring it up knowing how popular the show is on these boards.

That episode or at least the end of it was really poor. Like you said how many shots were fired? Looked like some old time Western movie nonsense.

I'm not as big a fan of this show as others seem to be. It's also overrated.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#239 : September 10, 2013, 11:44:19 AM

It's a good show, but yeah the way that whole scene played out was kind of huh?  Going back to Hank tricking the body guard.

Page: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 25
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Breaking Bad « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools