Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Evolution is not science - it is nothing less than false religion « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 27

OneTruth

Pro Bowler

#330 : July 01, 2012, 06:48:26 PM

Horses beget horses

And mules, and hinneys, and zorses
============================================
curiously off the list are - turnips, large mouth bass, butterflies, and army ants. Kind beget like kind.

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#331 : July 01, 2012, 07:03:50 PM

Horses beget horses

curiously off the list are - turnips, large mouth bass, butterflies, and army ants. Kind beget like kind.

Mules, hinneys, and zorses are all the progeny of Horses and some other species, YOU DULL MINDED FOOL.

Oh and Turnips are a product of intelligent design via the cross breeding of radishes and celery root. Again your ignorance is fully apparent

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#332 : July 01, 2012, 07:21:27 PM

Just so you don't choke on your foot you might also want to note that:

Carrots were not orange until the 1500's
Brussels Sprouts were "invented" by the Belgians, they also did the orange carrots.
Artichokes were created by the Romans between 100BC - 200BC
Many many French grape varietals will NOT cross pollinate with other grapes, therefore making them distinct species.

Can a male Chihuahua mate with a female Great Dane without help (ie. a ladder)????????  If not, then DIFFERENT SUB-SPECIES
Some Pure Breeds of cats can NOT interbreed with certain other breeds. Ergo a new species forming before our eyes and by our own hand.
There are some "mother moulds" of yeast used in production of Balsamic vinegar that are so genetically different from others that they must be considered a different species.
Also see above for Beer and Ales.
There is a strain of bacteria that eats Cotton fiber and can survive in pure bleach and mitochondrial DNA evidence suggests it didn't exist 50 yrs ago.

OneTruth

Pro Bowler

#333 : July 02, 2012, 07:28:59 AM

theres no hope for you. believe if you want but you do so without ANY evidence.

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#334 : July 03, 2012, 10:05:08 AM

You're telling other people there is no hope for them because they have no proof?  I smiled when I read that.

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#335 : July 03, 2012, 10:05:39 AM

Horses beget horses

Mules, hinneys, and zorses are all the progeny of Horses and some other species, YOU DULL MINDED FOOL.

Oh and Turnips are a product of intelligent design via the cross breeding of radishes and celery root. Again your ignorance is fully apparent

Gotta sting a little big?

- Everyone

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#336 : July 03, 2012, 08:38:51 PM

You are incredible. I present over 12 distinct pieces of evidence, and you reply with that???????????

Something about worst kind of blindness...

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#337 : July 03, 2012, 08:42:11 PM

You embarrassed his ass with the turnips. Irony is good.. "god", not so much

This guy...

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#338 : July 03, 2012, 08:59:41 PM

You are incredible. I present over 12 distinct pieces of evidence, and you reply with that???????????

I already posted it.....

You spot it, you got it. I'm telling you it's true way more than not. People spot their own issues in others.

- Everyone

Ozymandias

Starter

#339 : June 30, 2014, 01:41:24 PM

Rehash to your heart's content.

I'm with Thomas on this one, if horses can't become turnips it's undeniable proof that evolution is false.
: June 30, 2014, 01:45:09 PM Ozymandias

it is NOT very difficult to limit access to guns
it is almost impossible to prevent someone with a mental illness from getting a gun.  

seanbassak

Pro Bowler

#340 : July 03, 2014, 02:08:25 PM

How do you argue with Genesis??

"And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth."

Sounds to me like God commanded all the specie he created to "evolve" into many more specie and fill all the empty niches.
This, I am a firm Christ follower and believe that God created everything. We are far too small to assume we know how he did it. I don't care if he used a big bang or if creatures evolved... I believe the Almighty created everything, but I'm not going to pretend to be big enough to udnerstand how he did it,

Not living, just killing time.

Pewter Pirate

Pro Bowler
#341 : July 03, 2014, 04:39:09 PM

You are right evolution is fake!

Pewter Pirate

Pro Bowler
#342 : July 03, 2014, 04:40:56 PM

I am glad some of you critters believe you come from monkeys, I am glad I come from a devine being rather than from a critter that uses it's own feces as a toy

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

#343 : July 05, 2014, 02:37:22 PM

If god created man from dirt, why is there still dirt?

philosophy is questions that may never be answered
religion is answers that may never be questioned

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

#344 : July 05, 2014, 02:38:47 PM

You're telling other people there is no hope for them because they have no proof?  I smiled when I read that.
I spit up Gatorade when I read that. Awesome!

philosophy is questions that may never be answered
religion is answers that may never be questioned
Page: 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 27
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Evolution is not science - it is nothing less than false religion « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools