Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Evolution is not science - it is nothing less than false religion « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 23 24 25

OneTruth

Pro Bowler

#360 : July 07, 2014, 11:47:03 AM

Evolution is a major component to Satan's plans. These plans are fleshed out in several books of occultists working with ascended masters. The books basically state that humanity's mass consciousness must evolve in a manner to accept that people are gods. People have evolved from one cell and should continue evolving into spirits (god). The same form that visited these occultists.

If some of us refuse to accept that we flesh and blood humans are in fact gods then those people who stand in opposition must be removed to allow evolution to complete.

Here is what makes the theory of evolution Satanic...and integral to Satan's age old plans. He told Eve "you will be like God, and you definitely will not die..."

This also is where the alien connection fits into the puzzle.
: July 07, 2014, 11:50:54 AM OneTruth

seanbassak

Pro Bowler

#361 : July 07, 2014, 01:04:56 PM

What the hell did I just read...

Not living, just killing time.

Ozymandias

Starter

#362 : July 07, 2014, 01:08:10 PM

seanbassak:
  "'What the hell did I just read..."

It's a bad religion, from a broken nation. It's a contradiction.

it is NOT very difficult to limit access to guns
it is almost impossible to prevent someone with a mental illness from getting a gun.  

Runole

Hall of Famer
#363 : July 07, 2014, 07:05:14 PM

Can't take anyone seriously that says the Earth is six thousand years old.  I just can't.

Since an ancestor of mine wrote that in the King James version of the bible you shouldn't take it seriously.  He actually did it to stop the questions. lol

I do have a suggestion for One Truth  start researching the geology of plate tectonic theory. Also, I would suggest the flora and fauna of Africa, New Zealand and Madagascar paying special attention to Lemur evolution on Madagascar and of course bird evolution in the New Zealand area.  There is an interesting series that was shown tonight called Mutant planet.  Sure much of it is theoretical and like most science and ever changing model as more knowledge is accumulated. Science channel 284 Direct TV. It sort of ties geologic upheaval with changes in species due to isolation from the rest of the world.

The first point is science is ever changing to find more factual answers.  It is not like Faith based on the writing of one book.    They can co-exist comfortably without the tremendous conflict that you wish to create.   Your biggest problem is confusing Science with religion.  They do not operate by the same set of rules.

: July 07, 2014, 09:54:33 PM Runole

OneTruth

Pro Bowler

#364 : July 08, 2014, 09:54:36 AM

Evolution is not scientific. It is a faith based religion.

Just as you state above most of the research is theory and conjecture based on circumstantial evidence collected by searching for invented facts by asking THE WRONG QUESTIONS.

Evolution is not observable or measureable. It is not science. It is however a method of reasoning that omits God as creator and removes God from the equations you hypothesize. Simply removing God from your analysis automatically designates your data "scientific" rather than "religious"? Just because you omit the Creator doesn't make it true or right. There is a truth for those who have an open mind.

The cross is utter nonsense to those who are perishing, but to the saved it is the POWER OF GOD.
: July 08, 2014, 10:05:30 AM OneTruth

beardmcdoug

Pro Bowler

#365 : July 08, 2014, 10:05:04 AM

Evolution is not scientific. It is a faith based religion.

Just as you state above most of the research is theory and conjecture on circumstantial evidence by searching for invented facts by asking THE WRONG QUESTIONS.

Evolution is not observable or measureable. It is not science. It is however a method of reasoning that omits God as creator and removes God from the equations you hypothesize. Simply removing God from your analysis automatically designates your data "scientific" rather than "religious"? Just because you omit a creator doesn't make it true or right. There is a truth for those who have an open mind.

The cross is utter nonsense to those who are perishing, but to the saved it is the POWER OF GOD.

no dude.  just no. no. no. no. you're so freaking close minded and predictable that you've become a caricature

OneTruth

Pro Bowler

#366 : July 08, 2014, 10:07:07 AM

says the pot to the kettle.

beardmcdoug

Pro Bowler

#367 : July 08, 2014, 11:05:14 AM

such a tired and used up rebuttal for such an enlightened boy

Runole

Hall of Famer
#368 : July 08, 2014, 05:38:36 PM

For someone as religious and spiritual as One Truth professes to be he still has not figured the difference between Scientific Methodology and Religion.

I can understand how confusion can occur because much of what is being called scientific research today is nothing more than political agenda's to take money from taxpayers wallets.

In the case of  geology, biology, and of course the understanding of the world we live and how life changes in its many forms that is not based on any political agenda.

Again religion can be based on total faith in an absolute. That leads to conflict.   Evolutionary science is ever changing as more information is obtained.

The biggest problem One Truth has is he wants a war between religion and Scientific research.  There are many very religious people that can embrace both scientific research and religion.  In its proper perspective religion can teach Humans how to live fulfilling lives as God intended.

One truth you really need to spend your time on more constructive purposes. JMO

Mayhem

Hall of Famer

#369 : July 09, 2014, 08:10:24 AM

seanbassak:
  "'What the hell did I just read..."

It's a bad religion, from a broken nation. It's a contradiction.

Yeah, Can you feel it? I gotta live with it everyday and I can't take the pressure. I'm going insane now go away!!!!

I meet Sully once at Harrison's Roast Beef when he's home visiting. Nice guy!
: July 09, 2014, 08:13:36 AM Mayhem
Page: 1 ... 23 24 25
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Evolution is not science - it is nothing less than false religion « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools