Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Five Guys Whose Days May Be Numbered in Tampa « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

CJBROOKS09

Second String
« #30 : June 26, 2012, 03:08:51 PM »

I would like nothing more then then to beat the drum again for the release of B. Price.  As I look at the team I think if Price is cut  we would need replacements for both he and Roy Miller in my opinion. Insert Amobi
Okoye & Gary Gibson.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

« #31 : June 26, 2012, 03:47:15 PM »

5 Guys is alright.  Kills me that I end up spending $40 or more when I take my family there.  We don't have any around here but am I the only fan here of steak and shake burgers?

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

« #32 : June 26, 2012, 03:48:12 PM »

also love those shoestring fries of theirs. 

chace1986

Hall of Famer

« #33 : June 26, 2012, 03:55:42 PM »

5 Guys is alright.  Kills me that I end up spending $40 or more when I take my family there.  We don't have any around here but am I the only fan here of steak and shake burgers?

I believe so...their shakes are average and their fries arent bad...their burgers are sh*t though...so greasy and nasty.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
« #34 : June 26, 2012, 05:22:17 PM »

I would like nothing more then then to beat the drum again for the release of B. Price.  As I look at the team I think if Price is cut  we would need replacements for both he and Roy Miller in my opinion. Insert Amobi
Okoye & Gary Gibson.

then who replaces haynesworth and okam?

it will be interesting...right now we have 6ish guys that are in the hunt i believe.  someone with some talent/potential will be sent packing.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

PassThePigSkin

Hall of Famer

« #35 : June 26, 2012, 05:23:08 PM »

We have one here in Ky great place, steak and shake burgers leave you feeling full while being cheaper than 5 guys.

PassThePigSkin

Hall of Famer

« #36 : June 26, 2012, 05:34:43 PM »

Okoye & Gary Gibson.

then who replaces haynesworth and okam?

it will be interesting...right now we have 6ish guys that are in the hunt i believe.  someone with some talent/potential will be sent packing.

Neither player did anything last year shouldn't be hard to replace them.
« : June 26, 2012, 05:40:59 PM PassThePigSkin »

JDouble

Hall of Famer
« #37 : June 26, 2012, 06:35:08 PM »

When I go to Five Guys with the family, we get "little" burgers which are really normal sized. It's just a single instead of a double. We also split one fry since they give you like 2 lbs of fries. Makes it much cheaper.

Steak-n-Shake burgers and fries are pretty good, but if you like that style of burger, the best is Freddy's Frozen Custard & Steak Burgers. Unfortunately there are none in Florida, but I use to eat there once a week in Texas. If you ever get the chance, try it. You'll be hooked. Also, their frozen custard is ridiculous. They make Blizzard/McFlurry type shakes called "concretes" because they are so thick and rich.

I just made myself hungry!

chace1986

Hall of Famer

« #38 : June 26, 2012, 07:14:53 PM »

When I go to Five Guys with the family, we get "little" burgers which are really normal sized. It's just a single instead of a double. We also split one fry since they give you like 2 lbs of fries. Makes it much cheaper.

Steak-n-Shake burgers and fries are pretty good, but if you like that style of burger, the best is Freddy's Frozen Custard & Steak Burgers. Unfortunately there are none in Florida, but I use to eat there once a week in Texas. If you ever get the chance, try it. You'll be hooked. Also, their frozen custard is ridiculous. They make Blizzard/McFlurry type shakes called "concretes" because they are so thick and rich.

I just made myself hungry!

Dude...I'm gonna have to disagree with ya on half of that. The frozen custard at Freddy's is out of this world...no doubt.....but, now that I think about it...the "greasy" burger that I mentioned earlier was one that I had at Freddy's..not steak n shake. Freddy's burgers, IMO, are pretty disgusting. I have a steak n shake, freddys, and five guys all within about 5 miles of my house....I'm going with five guys every time for a burger....but like I said earlier...the frozen custard is definitely "ridiculous"...but to each his own on the burgers.

Hate

Hall of Famer
« #39 : June 26, 2012, 08:36:33 PM »

My brother loves 5 guys.... i've tried it twice and was sick afterwards both times. Pass! When i'm in the mood for a burger, its Chili's for me!!
« : June 26, 2012, 08:39:51 PM Hate »

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
« #40 : June 26, 2012, 08:39:50 PM »

Stick with the shrimp pasta

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Hate

Hall of Famer
« #41 : June 26, 2012, 08:40:37 PM »

Stick with the shrimp pasta

Can't go wrong with that. Had some from Grillsmith a couple weeks ago that puts Champps to shame!!

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
« #42 : June 26, 2012, 08:50:25 PM »

Haven't been to Grillsmith - but Shell's was to die for.. need to get to their place again. 

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Holy Facepalm

Starter
« #43 : June 27, 2012, 09:24:06 AM »

Although I normally do not like a well done burger (temp-wise), hence the distaste for 5 guys, Steak n Shake does it the best.
As far as my El Cap recommendation on 4th Street in St. Pete, don't go if you don't like grease/juice.  Even on a medium rare burger I'm licking my elbows.  And I'm loving it.

“There is going to be a Buccaneer way and they’re going to be Buccaneer men.’’
“There are 1,440 minutes in a day. What you make of them, that’s going to determine our success.’’

Naismith

Hall of Famer

« #44 : June 27, 2012, 09:27:30 AM »

Although I normally do not like a well done burger (temp-wise), hence the distaste for 5 guys, Steak n Shake does it the best.
As far as my El Cap recommendation on 4th Street in St. Pete, don't go if you don't like grease/juice.  Even on a medium rare burger I'm licking my elbows.  And I'm loving it.

It doesn't suck living a few blocks from El Cap, that's for sure.

There\'s a very real chance the Bucs waive [Revis] before next season. At the very least, it will be a discussion worth having.
  Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Five Guys Whose Days May Be Numbered in Tampa « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools