Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Five Guys Whose Days May Be Numbered in Tampa « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

« #45 : June 27, 2012, 09:29:25 AM »

El cap...thats in south st Pete right?  Believe I went there once maybe 15 years ago.

Naismith

Hall of Famer
« #46 : June 27, 2012, 09:38:45 AM »

El cap...thats in south st Pete right?  Believe I went there once maybe 15 years ago.

35th Ave and 4th St N.

There\'s a very real chance the Bucs waive [Revis] before next season. At the very least, it will be a discussion worth having.

Holy Facepalm

Starter
« #47 : June 27, 2012, 09:54:42 AM »

Although I normally do not like a well done burger (temp-wise), hence the distaste for 5 guys, Steak n Shake does it the best.
As far as my El Cap recommendation on 4th Street in St. Pete, don't go if you don't like grease/juice.  Even on a medium rare burger I'm licking my elbows.  And I'm loving it.

It doesn't suck living a few blocks from El Cap, that's for sure.

Color me jealous, my man.

“There is going to be a Buccaneer way and they’re going to be Buccaneer men.’’
“There are 1,440 minutes in a day. What you make of them, that’s going to determine our success.’’

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

« #48 : June 27, 2012, 10:11:54 AM »

35th Ave and 4th St N.
. Was thinking of The Chattaway.  Also remember Biffs Burgers being decent.

Naismith

Hall of Famer
« #49 : June 27, 2012, 10:25:58 AM »

My house is strategically located blocks from El Cap to the north and Five Guys to the south, so my burger needs are not difficult to take care of.

Since this has become the food thread, I'll add that the best reuben sandwich ever is at Crowley's in downtown St. Pete and the best sandwich I've ever had is the Cuban at a little dump called Simply Delicious on 9th Ave N and around 22nd St. Not a traditional cuban, just absolute greatness.

And to make this Bucs-related, five guys who have actually played for the Bucs whose days may be numbered:

Roy Miller
Myron Lewis
Sammie Stroughter
Dez Briscoe
Erik Lorig

There\'s a very real chance the Bucs waive [Revis] before next season. At the very least, it will be a discussion worth having.

Tampa-Two

Hall of Famer

« #50 : June 27, 2012, 10:37:38 AM »

Roy Miller
Myron Lewis
Sammie Stroughter
Dez Briscoe
Erik Lorig
If we end up cutting Stroughter and Dez who do we keep?

VJAX, Mike, Benn and Parker is a given but is Gant the 5th guy? Underwood?

Or do you predict we only keep 4 recievers?

Naismith

Hall of Famer
« #51 : June 27, 2012, 10:41:49 AM »

If we end up cutting Stroughter and Dez who do we keep?

VJAX, Mike, Benn and Parker is a given but is Gant the 5th guy? Underwood?

Or do you predict we only keep 4 recievers?

I probably worded it poorly but I was saying both guys are on the bubble, likely competing with each other for the spot. If Stroughter makes it, Briscoe is gone, if Briscoe makes it, Stroughter is gone.

If I had to pick one, I'd guess Stroughter is not a Buc in 2012 and then the other bubble player would be Mossis Madu! I like Mossis, though.

Naismith

Hall of Famer
« #52 : June 27, 2012, 10:43:21 AM »

Jackson, Williams, Benn, Parker, Briscoe and Underwood is my guess as the WRs, though I could see Stroughter being kept over Briscoe if Sammie has more appeal to the coaches due to professionalism and special teams.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

« #53 : September 08, 2012, 04:45:03 PM »

Currently grabbing a burger at five guys-bump. F*ck*n A.

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.
  Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Five Guys Whose Days May Be Numbered in Tampa « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools