Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: WTF.....? Why Lock A Perfectly Fine Thread Morgan? « previous next »
Page: 1 2

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

: June 28, 2012, 04:32:20 PM

I don't get it Morgan...  Why would you lock down a thread that was just fine?  I was about to ask chace a question within your thread, when I noticed you had locked it.

The thread idea is actually GREAT, and it's yet another way to get Bucs fans, in different cities, to organize G2Gs, discuss seating, parking, and local knowledge.

I'd totally understand if it snowballed into a MCF or something...  What up?

chace1986 on Today at 11:21:13 AM

I went ahead and pulled the trigger on tix for the Cows game...got pretty decent seats for around $130 a piece. Found a pic of the section I'll be in....hope we clobber'em and derail their season.

What section is that? Where did you get tickets at that price? Im trying to make that game also

It's section "main 241"...got them off stubhub. Was gonna wait until July when they were going to release individual game tickets like the Bucs do every year...but ticketmaster fees and such...I wouldn't get a better deal than I did on these.

chace...  I was told (haven't been yet myself) that the best seats in Jerryworld are within the first two levels.  Do you know what the cost of those seats would be once they become available (less the Ticketmaster/taxes/fees) to the public?

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#1 : June 28, 2012, 07:04:02 PM

Man...that is weird. Wonder why it was locked...hmm..anyway

Yea, I was gonna suggest that the Bucs fans going to that game should have a G2G the day before or something. That would be pretty cool for some of the out of staters, like myself.

As far as the Jerry world question. I have been twice and sat in the lower section once and the other time was the second section(went with friends who live in Dallas and got the tickets thorugh "their people"..I swear they deal on the side..lol)...those were pretty good seats with good views, so I would definitely suggest those. Price range on stubhub right now for decent seats 2nd level seating are in the mid $100 range and can flutter well past $200-300. I happened to see a good deal and hopped on it.

Now the prices when they are released to the public as individual seat in late July?...it would be a guess on my part..but I would take a stab and say they would be in the $150 range. I can do a search when I get off work this evening an see exactly. I just didn't want to wait around until the individual games go on sale..cause some friends in Dallas say they sell really really fast.

Also, parking at Jerryworld can get very very expensive, I've heard $80-100 range for parking up close to the stadium. Might want to eat and drink before the game to save some $ as well(which is what I usually do anyway).

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#2 : June 28, 2012, 07:08:44 PM

Well.... with you 2 being in attendance, we can chalk that game up to a Bucs win for sure.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#3 : June 28, 2012, 07:16:18 PM

Well.... with you 2 being in attendance, we can chalk that game up to a Bucs win for sure.

lol...funny thing is that the Bucs have lost the last 4 times I've seen them play in person*...

* = 3 of them were in the Raheem era.
: June 28, 2012, 07:20:46 PM chace1986

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#4 : June 28, 2012, 07:20:30 PM

lol...funny thing is the Bucs have lost the last 4 times I've seen them play*...

Careful man......would hate to see you get the Bryan Stow treatment.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#5 : June 28, 2012, 07:38:14 PM

lol...funny thing is the Bucs have lost the last 4 times I've seen them play*...

Careful man......would hate to see you get the Bryan Stow treatment.

I've actually never really been messed with when going to "away" Bucs games. I went to one in Atlanta..and had a good time...no hecklers. Went to one in NO, the were a few drunk guys talking crap on the way out, but nothing tedious..just annoying(like all Saints fans usually are). Then I've been to Texas Stadium 3 times for Bucs games(they haven't played in Jerryworld yet)..and sat with friends who were Cowboys fans and had a blast. As much as some Cow fans annoy me, at those Bucs games, the fans were actually very civil and didn't fling any negativity. I had such a good time when we got trounced on thanksgiving day in '06, I believe it was. The Gradkowski jokes were endless and priceless...the guy who sat directly behind me said he was gonna send me a Cows jersey with Gradkowski on it, seeing that he looked like he was throwing the game so his beloved Cowboys could get the W...lol
: June 29, 2012, 12:22:11 PM chace1986

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#6 : June 28, 2012, 09:25:06 PM

Hold up!

MORGAN'S A MOD?!

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#7 : June 28, 2012, 10:07:46 PM

Hold up!

MORGAN'S A MOD?!

What are you talkin about?

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#8 : June 28, 2012, 10:19:20 PM

Hold up!

MORGAN'S A MOD?!

What are you talkin about?

Either he is joking...or he didn't catch that (del)Morgan created the original thread that FTW quoted...

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#9 : June 29, 2012, 12:01:28 AM

the second thing. :(

Coulda sworn Chace made it

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#10 : June 29, 2012, 01:12:41 AM

Because MOrgan absolutely sucks as a poster, and his posts blatantly show it.

MrGruden

Second String

#11 : June 29, 2012, 01:48:01 AM

Because MOrgan absolutely sucks as a poster, and his posts blatantly show it.

Morgan loves sucking...

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#12 : June 29, 2012, 02:49:33 AM

Morgan does it all the time. He starts a thread and then locks it randomly for no apparent reason.

Quote from: Illuminator
You were simply too smart for me.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#13 : June 29, 2012, 12:25:22 PM

I think may have broken one of Morgan's unwritten rules..

....dont bump a thread for a specific reason....only bump a thread by posting the most cryptic, non-relating, BS...that has nothing to do with what was being discussed.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#14 : June 29, 2012, 02:44:06 PM

To get back on the original topic, Im thinking of going to the thursday night game up in Minneapolis. One of my best friends lives up there so I may make it a weekend. I think that will be a pretty good game. Even though both teams sucked last year.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: WTF.....? Why Lock A Perfectly Fine Thread Morgan? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools