Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: WTF.....? Why Lock A Perfectly Fine Thread Morgan? « previous next »
Page: 1 2

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#15 : June 30, 2012, 01:23:39 AM

To get back on the original topic, Im thinking of going to the thursday night game up in Minneapolis. One of my best friends lives up there so I may make it a weekend. I think that will be a pretty good game. Even though both teams sucked last year.

It's awesome when you have friends who live near NFL venues.  ATL, Charlotte, and New Orleans (but who really has a "friend" in Nola...?)

Think it will be a blow-out...  42-17

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#16 : June 30, 2012, 01:29:44 AM

Morgan does it all the time. He starts a thread and then locks it randomly for no apparent reason.

That makes absoltely ZERO sense.  And why all the ill will (from others) on Morg...?

I mean yes - he does occasionally post some pretty "out there" stuff that would make JR blush; but has been the insulting, sh!t-disturbing type in the past, and has stopped?

I've never seen him be an a-hole for no reason.

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: WTF.....? Why Lock A Perfectly Fine Thread Morgan? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools