Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: New leaked e-mail suggests Joe Pa had active role in Sandusky cover-up « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 5

cyberdude558

Hall of Famer

: July 02, 2012, 01:18:23 AM

Of course since he's passed he's not able to defend himself... but some emails obtained by CNN suggest Joe Paterno was directly involved in the Sandusky cover-up along with former athletic director Tim Curley, VP Gary Schultz, and President Graham Spanier.

The e-mails suggest all 4 knew of the incident that Mike McQueary witnessed and swept it under the carpet which allowed Sandusky to go on abusing little kids for many more years.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/ncaaf--joe-paterno-role-jerry-sandusky-coverup-grows.html;_ylt=AsvqkVje0iL6XThWKsKb6EMcvrYF
: July 02, 2012, 05:26:40 AM cyberdude558

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#1 : July 02, 2012, 01:26:49 PM

If this is true, they should tear down his statue. A guy like that doesn't deserve that type an honor.

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#2 : July 02, 2012, 02:12:45 PM

There is no "suggests" here. The Joe Pa plan to stop a rapist:
Grant him emeritus status. This frees him from his football duties so he has more time to "groom" victims. At the same time, he still has full access to the prestige of the university and its facilities - including Sandusky's own private office (or rape center, if you prefer). Good plan, gentlemen, good plan. The result was that an assistant coach actually caught Sandusky sodomizing a ten year old boy in the showers. He went to Joe Pa with what he saw, and it got covered up - so that Joe Pa could continue his coaching career.

I hope that stinking piece of crap is burning in hell right now.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

Mr. Milich

Hall of Famer
#3 : July 02, 2012, 07:55:30 PM

Chock this up one up to;  the older I get the less I know.

I always perceived Paterno as a stand-up honest man.

Wrong again.

The Anomaly

Hall of Famer

#4 : July 02, 2012, 10:00:02 PM

What a horrific story. What's almost as bad is the cult like fanaticism running through the penn staters .  They are worse than any of us from the trayvon thread.  Joepologists.  Pathetic.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#5 : July 02, 2012, 11:44:05 PM

Family wants all the emails released

http://www2.tbo.com/news/breaking-news/2012/jul/02/paterno-family-release-all-emails-and-records-ar-423156/

blountforcetrauma

Rookie

#6 : July 03, 2012, 08:02:26 AM

The only real suprise for me was that the JoePa apologists at Penn State haven't already had these emails and servers purged.
But IMO since they were so entrenched in worshiping that bastard, they got sloppy and caught up in thinking nothing could tarnish their false prophet coach.
I hope those lawsuits totally destroy Penn State. if there were true justice, more than Sandusky would be behind bars, but I suppose hell is waiting for them for their ultimate punishment.

I\'d rather shower at Penn State than root for Florida State

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#7 : July 03, 2012, 08:32:52 PM

Chock this up one up to;  the older I get the less I know.

I always perceived Paterno as a stand-up honest man.

Wrong again.

+1

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#8 : July 04, 2012, 02:14:39 AM

I know a kid who plays on the PSU football team, and the loss of Je Pa has hurt him a good deal, despite their differences...I will not ask him about the scandal, because he is too young to know how he truly feels about this.

BUt from what I am gathering, Joe Pa and crew really had this coming...this violent act of raping little kids by an elder, senior, trusted member of their staff who played a prominent role intheir football buisness ventures is just beyond incomprehensible...

A lot of guilt and  shock going on, as well as something like this should cause.  Sandusky should burn in hell.  If it were my kid, I would have shot him as they marched him out of the police car into the court room...he would have neve made the jail cell.  And I would have rested better at night, regardless.

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#9 : July 04, 2012, 05:53:41 PM

Talk is the NCAA may eliminate Penn State football.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#10 : July 04, 2012, 06:13:48 PM

Forever?  Wow.  Hard to see happening.

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#11 : July 12, 2012, 10:31:10 AM

The Freeh report is out. They knew, and allowed it to continue:
 http://thefreehreportonpsu.com/

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#12 : July 12, 2012, 11:13:34 AM

To be perfectly clear: it now appears that Paterno had a larger role in the cover-up than the individuals currently facing charges. If he wasn't dead, he would very likely be facing prison.

The Anomaly

Hall of Famer

#13 : July 12, 2012, 12:47:00 PM

To be perfectly clear, Paterno KNEW before '98 of allegations...KNEW in '99 when they forced Sandusky out and KNEW in 2001.

Paterno is a total scum bag.  Tear the statue down and F to the Paterno family.  That joke of a letter yesterday NEVER once mentioned those kids.   The freaking KIDS.   Those matter more than Penn State and the football program.

I am disgusted beyond belief.

youngone

Hall of Famer
#14 : July 12, 2012, 12:57:58 PM

They should have removed and buried underneath a prison somewhere because that's where his ass belongs. Scum bag didn't care enough about innocent children for years just to keep the Penn State machine rolling. Disgusting.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: New leaked e-mail suggests Joe Pa had active role in Sandusky cover-up « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools