Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Did Eric Wright Leave Greg Schiano’s Any Choice? « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 8 9 10

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
« #135 : July 04, 2012, 11:51:23 PM »

Eric Wright sounds like a Dooosh bag to me.  You?

His football skills are on par with EJ Biggers, or more appropos, Myron Lewis, whom nothing can be garnished from as a result of lack of tape as active Bucs.

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

« #136 : July 05, 2012, 02:21:23 AM »

Meh...

Saw it was an AMG in the original right-up.  That's a car supposedly designed for the driver.

Although I will admit it's a sweet ride for the money...  it's more of an "NFL players salary" kind of car.

The kind of cars I would desire are more in the "NFL owners salary" type of range.

At least a dozen come to mind immediately, but if I suddenly fell into "silly money", no doubt what my first would be:

#1 - If I could talk Jay Leno out of one of the only 3 made...  I'd snatch up a Koe**CENSORED**egg Trevita.   

Incredible supercar....!
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Next choice:

Bugatti Veyron Bleu Centenaire   (So sexy I'd need to ride with a towel in the seat...!)

What an interior...

What a caulkpit...
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

#3 in the line-up:    Citroen GT

Art on wheels...

View from the passengers seat...

View from the drivers seat...

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

« #137 : July 05, 2012, 02:27:22 AM »

His football skills are on par with EJ Biggers, or more appropos, Myron Lewis, whom nothing can be garnished from as a result of lack of tape as active Bucs.
Not me Boid...  The guy got lit up and got caught drinking and driving.  Doesn't make him Doooo-shay though.  There a ton of other adjectives that come to mind though.

He's better than Biggers, and Lewis hasn't done enough to warrant just "going with him"...  I really don't dnow Wright's game, simply due to a lack of familiarity, but he better be pretty damned good for the money we shelled out for him...!

GIJoeWasThere

Hall of Famer

« #138 : July 05, 2012, 08:00:53 AM »

Boid with the fail again.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
« #139 : July 05, 2012, 07:43:44 PM »

So, for the record you think Dom is doing an A plus job, and Eric Wright is a model citizen?

Got it.

No wonder it was revoked.

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

« #140 : July 05, 2012, 08:25:43 PM »

So, for the record you think Dom is doing an A plus job, and Eric Wright is a model citizen?

Got it.

As good a job I DO think Dom's doing, it's pretty damned hard not to admit this is a black-eye for a franchise that can't even afford a nose bleed.

This was obviously a little over-the-top...

But I will admit - Dom AND Schi got egg on their faces on this one...  The writing was already on the wall.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
« #141 : July 05, 2012, 11:13:16 PM »

Got it.

As good a job I DO think Dom's doing, it's pretty damned hard not to admit this is a black-eye for a franchise that can't even afford a nose bleed.

But I will admit - Dom AND Schi got egg on their faces on this one...  The writing was already on the wall.
Wow...YOU of all posters are going to tell ME about "over the top"?

You really don;t see yourself for what you are, do you?

Between his alleged cases, and now this one, and his tweets of himself...then you factor in his crapola play...how can anything be construed out of this other than that DOM screwed the pooch big time on this signing? (Bundy?  Bundy?) 

The group of nonsense, ego driven posters is growing larger by the month here at the PR.  It is becoming less interesting to post here lately.

If anyone FAILS here, it is Bundy. And yes FTW, you are waaay over the top with your corny insults and your font size changes and long winded diatribes that I stop reading halfway through because I simply cannot take anymore of the corn.

No offense mang.
« : July 05, 2012, 11:17:51 PM Boid Fink »

GIJoeWasThere

Hall of Famer

« #142 : July 05, 2012, 11:38:00 PM »

Got it.

Your irrational hatred for him is where the fail is.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
« #143 : July 06, 2012, 12:21:25 AM »

Got it.

Again, wow.  You really are dumb as a box of rocks aren't you?  Al Bundy is so appropriate.

"Irrational"?  Explain that to me please.

I could see if I bashed him on the way he dresses, or the way he enunciates words durings pressers as irrational hatred for the guy, but this is purely football based, and I have made my feelings known quite clearly what I think is absurd about Dom.

Quincy Black.  Stupid.  If you disagree, you are clearly dumb as I accused you of.

Mike Clayton.  C'mon man.  Is that irrational?  I dislike the Bucs losing, and the two guys I mentioned are sorry football players.  FACT.

How about Byron Sandwich, Luke McClown, and JJ, and THEN Josh Freeman, the guy you drafted as your franchise QB...oh yeah, Byron sucked, but he threw it haaaawd, and Luke was traded to Jville...what a waste of practice reps.  Freeman could have used those reps.  Good job Dom...and he was a part of that fiasco.

Eazy Eric Wright.  C'mon maaaan...the guy has sucked in the NFL.  He has had a few decent games, most of them in a Browns uniform, and one decent one in a Loins uniform.  He does not deserve all that cash.  That money could have been thrown at a good corner like...eeeehhhh....Brandon Carr.  Money talks.

The drafting of a punter in round 6.  Brilliant! 

The attempt to hire Chip Freakin Kelly...only to get shot down at the altar, and then go for Greg Schiano...his SECOND choice, who is the polar opposite in terms of style...what the hell is Dom thinking in this matter?

Myron Lewis.  Some would argue trading for Kellen Winslow (I liked that one myself, but maaany disagree).  Same applies to Luke Stocker (although I think he pans out).  It goes on and on.

Notice that none of that is non-football related, so it makes it quite rational, you dumb as a box of rocks fug.  Your cluelessness makes your screen name perfect for you.  Go get your shine box you no-football knowing, irrational groin lusting for Dom, goofy as all hell bastidge.

BucDaFackUp

Hall of Famer

« #144 : July 06, 2012, 12:44:09 AM »

Got it.

Again, wow.  You really are dumb as a box of rocks aren't you?  Al Bundy is so appropriate.

I could see if I bashed him on the way he dresses, or the way he enunciates words durings pressers as irrational hatred for the guy, but this is purely football based, and I have made my feelings known quite clearly what I think is absurd about Dom.

Quincy Black.  Stupid.  If you disagree, you are clearly dumb as I accused you of.

Mike Clayton.  C'mon man.  Is that irrational?  I dislike the Bucs losing, and the two guys I mentioned are sorry football players.  FACT.

How about Byron Sandwich, Luke McClown, and JJ, and THEN Josh Freeman, the guy you drafted as your franchise QB...oh yeah, Byron sucked, but he threw it haaaawd, and Luke was traded to Jville...what a waste of practice reps.  Freeman could have used those reps.  Good job Dom...and he was a part of that fiasco.

Eazy Eric Wright.  C'mon maaaan...the guy has sucked in the NFL.  He has had a few decent games, most of them in a Browns uniform, and one decent one in a Loins uniform.  He does not deserve all that cash.  That money could have been thrown at a good corner like...eeeehhhh....Brandon Carr.  Money talks.

The attempt to hire Chip Freakin Kelly...only to get shot down at the altar, and then go for Greg Schiano...his SECOND choice, who is the polar opposite in terms of style...what the hell is Dom thinking in this matter?

Myron Lewis.  Some would argue trading for Kellen Winslow (I liked that one myself, but maaany disagree).  Same applies to Luke Stocker (although I think he pans out).  It goes on and on.

Notice that none of that is non-football related, so it makes it quite rational, you dumb as a box of rocks fug.  Your cluelessness makes your screen name perfect for you.  Go get your shine box you no-football knowing, irrational groin lusting for Dom, goofy as all hell bastidge.

Nice summary Boid...I'm not drinking what Dom is serving either.

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

« #145 : July 06, 2012, 01:00:25 AM »

Got it.

Wow...YOU of all posters are going to tell ME about "over the top"?

You really don;t see yourself for what you are, do you?

Between his alleged cases, and now this one, and his tweets of himself...then you factor in his crapola play...how can anything be construed out of this other than that DOM screwed the pooch big time on this signing? (Bundy?  Bundy?) 

The group of nonsense, ego driven posters is growing larger by the month here at the PR.  It is becoming less interesting to post here lately.

If anyone FAILS here, it is Bundy. And yes FTW, you are waaay over the top with your corny insults and your font size changes and long winded diatribes that I stop reading halfway through because I simply cannot take anymore of the corn.

No offense mang.

Damn Boid...  You sound like you're wound as tight as a funeral drum my brother...!  I don't get it man... what's got you so worked up man?

When I said you were being a bit "over the top", it was in regards to your comparison to Biggers...  It was a sarcastic way of saying you were being too accurate.  Ya know... like - lol......?

And while you're busy passing judgement...  What "don't I see my self" for actually being?  (That sounds deep brah, but I gotta ask...!)

Uhhhh....  I think I was saying "it was a bad signing"...... uh, by saying "Dom has egg on his face" on this one.  You do know that mans I think he F'd up - right....?

And since you're being so personal in your attacks, which I still don't understand, please...  Link me up to what the hell a "corny insult" looks like from me.  Seriously...  Link man...!??!!?!?

And lastly...  If you don't like "the length of my diatribe" (I do understand the envy issues), simply rid yourself of your obsession for me by clicking "ignore"  But you won't.  You can't.  Face it Boid...

You can't quit me.

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

« #146 : July 06, 2012, 01:05:10 AM »

I'm not drinking what Dom is serving either.

Well.......  That's the direction I was trying to say I'm now leaning towards, but Noooooo...  Boid has to go and crush my feelings.  He called me **sniff-sniff*...  **sob**.....  "Corny"....!

I may not be able to sleep tonight.

GIJoeWasThere

Hall of Famer

« #147 : July 06, 2012, 08:36:34 AM »

Got it.

I was talking about Eric Wright. Eric Wright has never been "great", but he has also played for some crappy teams with some crappy coaching. So, I am not going to get into the name calling and all that. I will save that for you. Enjoy your day fella.
  Page: 1 ... 8 9 10
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Did Eric Wright Leave Greg Schiano’s Any Choice? « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools