Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Did Eric Wright Leave Greg Schiano’s Any Choice? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 10

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

« #15 : July 02, 2012, 05:59:48 PM »

Hasn't taken long to find out there are two sets of rules - one for the players who can be moved (Jackson, Winslow) and one for the players who can't be moved (Wright).

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

« #16 : July 02, 2012, 06:02:17 PM »

Its easy for the fans to say to cut him. Not so easy for the Glazers.

GIJoeWasThere

Hall of Famer

« #17 : July 02, 2012, 06:03:18 PM »

Hasn't taken long to find out there are two sets of rules - one for the players who can be moved (Jackson, Winslow) and one for the players who can't be moved (Wright).
Not at all.... this isn't even 24 hours old. Those other 2 were consistent problems.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

« #18 : July 02, 2012, 06:06:33 PM »

Not at all.... this isn't even 24 hours old. Those other 2 were consistent problems.
Supposedly everyone got a clean slate when Schiano was hired. Jackson and Winslow each slipped up and they were gone. Talib hasn't had a slip up, so he's still here. Wright has now had his slip up.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

« #19 : July 02, 2012, 06:07:45 PM »

"Toes on the line! Unless we need you, then you're immune."

It just won't play.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

« #20 : July 02, 2012, 06:08:01 PM »

Supposedly everyone got a clean slate when Schiano was hired. Jackson and Winslow each slipped up and they were gone. Talib hasn't had a slip up, so he's still here. Wright has now had his slip up.

We will learn what a "slip up" means to somebody who just got paid 15 million dollars. I know it shouldnt matter but it will.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

« #21 : July 02, 2012, 06:10:45 PM »

"Toes on the line! Unless we need you, then you're immune."

It just won't play.

I know it sounds or seems that way but I think money is the bigger factor than "needing" him. We cut Winslow when we didnt really have anybody to take his place. Whether we keep him isnt gonna come down to whether we "need" him but rather its gonna be a money thing.

GIJoeWasThere

Hall of Famer

« #22 : July 02, 2012, 06:12:01 PM »

He's been found guilty? Where?

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

« #23 : July 02, 2012, 06:14:28 PM »

He's obviously innocent.  Just like Talib.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

« #24 : July 02, 2012, 06:19:51 PM »

He's obviously innocent.  Just like Talib.

We all know cause we were there.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

« #25 : July 02, 2012, 06:26:33 PM »

I don't know how it works in California but I believe when you refuse a breathanalyser they can arrest you and subject you to a blood test. 

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

« #26 : July 02, 2012, 06:32:19 PM »

Just did a quick search and California has very tough laws concerning refusing a BAC test.  It can be worse than a DUI.

bucjoe

Hall of Famer
« #27 : July 02, 2012, 06:32:41 PM »

uhhh, shouldn't you wait until we SEE what Schiano does before you ASSUME what he will do?

Seems fair to me!

.....just my opinion

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
« #28 : July 02, 2012, 06:33:58 PM »

I can wait to see how this rolls out with Wright as well as how Coach Schiano handles the matter

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

bucjoe

Hall of Famer
« #29 : July 02, 2012, 06:35:10 PM »

That's as it should be dbuc!

.....just my opinion
  Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 10
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Did Eric Wright Leave Greg Schiano’s Any Choice? « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools