Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Sean Peyton, wife, file for divorce. « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

« #75 : July 10, 2012, 01:29:25 PM »

What's the over/under on how long until FTW gets baker acted? I say a week and a half.

For?

Right...?  If I get any further up in trippy's dome - that's it.  I'm renting out the vast emptiness I found up here...

Actually...  Very transparent.  You can see right through the guy:

tripblood

Hall of Famer

« #76 : July 10, 2012, 02:18:19 PM »

What's the over/under on how long until FTW gets baker acted? I say a week and a half.

For?

To me he comes across as a grown man teetering on a nervous breakdown. Post-midlife crisis?

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

Hate

Hall of Famer
« #77 : July 10, 2012, 02:50:59 PM »

For?

To me he comes across as a grown man teetering on a nervous breakdown. Post-midlife crisis?

Ahh... ok. I see a guy that likes to push the envelope a lil bit. No harm, no foul.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

« #78 : July 10, 2012, 03:05:03 PM »

For?

"Post-midlife crisis...?  Are you kidding me...?

The only "crisis" after midlife...  Is death, you friggin' bonehead.

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

« #79 : July 10, 2012, 03:25:56 PM »

For?

Ahh... ok. I see a guy that likes to push the envelope a lil bit. No harm, no foul.

It's called the "fast lane club"...  Some belong.  Some don't.  But, if you have to ask yourself "Do I belong 'in the club'...?"

The answer is self-evident.

And....  Here we have Trippy tailgaiting before a game.

Please take note of the value meal that was "propeled" by $7 worth of that "$5 Special Vodka Rot-gut swill"

Now Trippy...  Prove to all of us, just how DEEP "Mr. Happy" is buried in your eye socket, by simply...  NOT replying.

PS - You can't quit me.

tripblood

Hall of Famer

« #80 : July 10, 2012, 03:53:17 PM »

For?

Touché.

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

« #81 : July 10, 2012, 04:02:27 PM »

For?

Touché.

DQTrippy...  Turn off your cam.  I don't need to see you to know that you're in need of medication.

tripblood

Hall of Famer

« #82 : July 10, 2012, 04:04:59 PM »

Wait how do I have a cam if I don't have electricity? Atleast make your jokes cohesive.

Also, exactly who or a what is a "Mr. Happy"?
« : July 10, 2012, 04:30:35 PM tripblood »

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

« #83 : July 10, 2012, 05:01:13 PM »

Wait how do I have a cam if I don't have electricity? Atleast make your jokes cohesive.

Also, exactly who or a what is a "Mr. Happy"?

It's like dealing with my kid nephew (except he's sharper, and only 11)...  Dumbass...  PC cams are generally all low voltage and the majoity are USB driven...

Mr. Happy...?  LMAO.  Take a look down your shorts...  See it...  right there...  Yeah...  That's "Mr. I Wish I Was Happier".

Me...  Just "Mr. Happy".

Page: 1 ... 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Sean Peyton, wife, file for divorce. « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools