Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Big Brother 14 « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 8

Escobar06

Hall of Famer

: July 05, 2012, 04:57:25 AM

I know there are several people here who watch the show. The cast is revealed later today, some have leaked early. The brother of Russell Hantz (Survivor) is apparently a houseguest, as is former playmate of the year Kara Monaco.

Here's an interview for Willie Hantz and Kara, as well as a short Big Brother commercial that has some of the new cast members in it. It's VERY difficult to pick out the gay guy.

http://bbdish.blogspot.com/

Should be an interesting season.
: July 05, 2012, 08:54:28 AM Escobar06

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#1 : July 05, 2012, 08:27:53 AM

Gay guy has to be Willie Hantz.

And wow at your link lol. You may wanna delete it.

Escobar06

Hall of Famer

#2 : July 05, 2012, 08:54:07 AM

Haha, yeah...I didn't notice the pictures on the bottom of the page until now.

cyberdude558

Hall of Famer

#3 : July 18, 2012, 04:53:14 AM

First Fight...

Escobar06

Hall of Famer

#4 : July 18, 2012, 06:43:08 AM

Listened to an interview with Franks dad, Sid Vicious, they sound identical.

The only person I can't stand so far is Joe, dude is Janelle's lap dog, the moment he hears anything at all he sprints back to her. He so badly wants to be accepted it's pathetic. Not sure how he's 40 either, the guy looks 55.

cyberdude558

Hall of Famer

#5 : July 18, 2012, 07:32:03 PM

Yeah Joe is the source of most of the drama stirring stuff up. Willie is unstable. And JoJo is as dumb as a box of rocks.

Escobar06

Hall of Famer

#6 : July 19, 2012, 11:31:41 AM

I don't watch Survivor, so I'm not sure how similar Willie is to his brother, but I like him. He's a bit nutty, but mostly it's paranoia. He's like Keith from last year, some people get in that house and do too much too fast. I agree about JJ, she's highly annoying as well. I kind of like Kara, not because she's a former playmate of the year, but she seems genuine. Ian is one of the most socially awkward people the game has ever seen but I'm glad he got on, he's obsessed with the show. On Jokers there's a video of him naming every HG of all time, in order of when they were evicted in each season, ridiculous. Even more so when you factor in he was 10 when the show started.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#7 : July 23, 2012, 08:10:28 PM

I'll miss the drama that Willie brought but he had to go. What an immature, jackass. And right before he ran at Joe, he told a couple of his housemates, "I'm going to knock somebody out." That was edited out of the show.  So, it looks like he knew he was gone and decided to get thrown out asap.

Casting looks kind of weak right about now.

I hope Ian somehow makes it to the final four.

cyberdude558

Hall of Famer

#8 : July 26, 2012, 03:51:13 PM

Days after he was expelled from the Big Brother house for violence, Willie Hantz was arrested early Thursday morning in Lafayette Parish, LA for operating a vehicle while intoxicated, according to TMZ.

Hantz, the younger brother of Survivor villain Russell Hantz, was reportedly arrested at 2:07 AM by the Lafayette City Police Department.

According to the police, Hantz was arrested after officers responded to a call about a fight in a parking lot near several bars and discovered a large crowd but no fight.

As they attempted to disperse the crowd and clear the area, officers then reportedly spotted a lone yellow 2012 Chevrolet Camaro driven by Hantz driving in the wrong direction and heading toward the rear of the parking lot.

Hantz reportedly attempted to run out of the vehicle when police began to approach his Camaro, but was apprehended after a "very short pursuit" and arrested on su**CENSORED**ion of drunk driving.

The former Big Brother houseguest refused a breathalyzer and a blood test to determine whether he was over the legal limit and is currently still in custody, according to TMZ.

Hantz, a 34-year-old tankerman from Vinton, LA who currently resides in Dayton, TX, was removed from the Big Brother house after an incident in which he appeared to chest thump and shove fellow houseguest Joe Arvin last Friday (due to Big Brother's broadcast schedule, the footage only aired as part of Sunday night's episode).

"As you all know, violence is not tolerated in the Big Brother house, so Willie has been removed from the game," Big Brother executive producer Allison Grodner told the remaining houseguests after the house's speaker system after Hantz was expelled.

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/big-brother-willie-hantz-arrested-on-su**CENSORED**ion-of-drunk-driving-13689.php

Escobar06

Hall of Famer

#9 : August 02, 2012, 11:21:42 PM

Wow, huge twist tonight. I knew the coaches part was coming but Frank doesn't realize how lucky he is that this all happened.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#10 : August 24, 2012, 01:49:47 AM

Anybody still watching?

Frank is a beast.

I read some stuff online today about what happened in the past few days. They left out some pretty important stuff.

The only good outcome for me is if Frank wins the whole thing.

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#11 : August 24, 2012, 06:22:14 AM

Im usually not a negative person but what is the point of watching crap like this? I feel my blood pressure rising whenever things like this are on TV

This guy...

Escobar06

Hall of Famer

#12 : August 24, 2012, 06:53:03 AM

Anybody still watching?

Frank is a beast.

I read some stuff online today about what happened in the past few days. They left out some pretty important stuff.

The only good outcome for me is if Frank wins the whole thing.

I'm right there with you on Frank, love that guy. I haven't watched every season of Big Brother but I've seen many of them..and I don't recall anyone being targeted from Day 1 like he's been, and just straight annihilating everyone in comps when he needs to in order to save himself. I'm hoping they pull out their annual pandoras box twist and give Frank some power that saves him for another week because it's not likely he keeps winning every comp he's in.

Escobar06

Hall of Famer

#13 : August 24, 2012, 06:56:51 AM

Im usually not a negative person but what is the point of watching crap like this? I feel my blood pressure rising whenever things like this are on TV

I used to bash the show, in fact I called my friends wife out while she was watching it one night asking her the same question you're asking, how the hell can anyone watch this crap. But I got into it one season and paid for the live feeds and that's the key, the edited CBS show is nonsense, but with the live feeds you get to watch how things really unfold. I just like the psychology behind the game, watching how people will react in any given situation and things of that sort. The gossiping and exaggerated drama I could do without, but that's just part of it.

Bucpride5

Pro Bowler
#14 : August 24, 2012, 10:17:00 AM

I really enjoy this show. The live double eviction show is when it starts to get good. This is the 3rd season I've watched but I also enjoy the manuevering and psychological aspect of these strangers being shut in a house together for a summer, and see the dynamics of how a group develops interpersonal relationships, and they always manage to cast attractive girls so that helps as well.

Formerly known as T

I\'ll be optimistic until I see a reason not to be
Page: 1 2 3 ... 8
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Big Brother 14 « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools