Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Big Brother 14 « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 6 7 8

cyberdude558

Hall of Famer

#105 : September 21, 2012, 08:36:58 PM

Fraud? The guy won his season 7-0. Yeah he got quite arrogant at the end of this year, which is what did him in. But that doesnt mean he's not good.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#106 : September 21, 2012, 09:36:51 PM

If Big Brother finally developed a conscience, and all players were sincere and honored a strict moral code , the only person left watching would be Escobar. Talk about boring...

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Escobar06

Hall of Famer

#107 : September 22, 2012, 12:25:25 AM

Fraud? The guy won his season 7-0. Yeah he got quite arrogant at the end of this year, which is what did him in. But that doesnt mean he's not good.

I'm not saying he's trash. He's a good player, he's just highly overrated. What I mean by that is he doesn't really do anything that others can't do as well. For example, look at what Frank did this season. To be on the block and on your way out 5-6 times and save yourself by winning every single time, that's very difficult to do. Regarding Dan, ANYONE can do what he does, most players just choose not to. I believe Dan's success in the game has a lot to do with circumstances and less to do with actual skill. Look at his first season, he had people like Keesha, Renny, Jessie and a bunch of other morons. April and Ollie were too busy banging to care about anything else. Oh, and Jerry, 75 year old Jerry, now there's a worthy opponent  ::)

This season he was immune for several weeks, had multiple people who had never watched the show that he could manipulate, and had three other coaches (huge targets) and Frank to take some of the heat off of him. Oh, and he still lost. The only two people who knew Dan needed to go were Boogie and Frank, that tells you how dumb the rest of the cast was and how easy a road Dan had to the end.

Escobar06

Hall of Famer

#108 : September 22, 2012, 12:29:53 AM

If Big Brother finally developed a conscience, and all players were sincere and honored a strict moral code , the only person left watching would be Escobar. Talk about boring...

Wrong. You're mistaking my lack of respect for Dan as me wanting some kind of "pure" game. If so, why would I be talking up ED and bashing Dan? ED was far worse than Dan, it's not even close. I'm just not going to call someone the best ever when their only "skill" is something literally every other person who has walked in that house can do. He also just lost in a landslide to a guy he thought he was playing all along.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#109 : September 22, 2012, 12:39:11 AM

You sound like someone who started watching the show for the very first time two weeks ago. Why do you think they scrapped America voting for the winner after just one season, and instead opted for the actual contestants to decide the outcome? It was obviously to hold everyone accountable for their actions. You're free to act as you please, with certain limitations, but just know that the very people you're thinking of screwing over will decide if you win 500k or not. You say the jury was "butt hurt", when in reality they were just playing the game....and it was a perfect example of why BB went to this method of deciding the winner.

You say nobody comes close to Dan. Interesting. So please explain to me how ED was able to act far worse than Dan, yet still get everyone to vote for him to win? Seems as though Dan isn't nearly as smooth as people think, and that's not an opinion. If you're "the best ever", and "nobody comes close", then you should be good enough to basically act as you please (as ED did), and still win the show. People absolutely hated ED, but his game was so good they had no choice but to vote for him. Dan's game consisted of...lying. How impressive. Not only did Dan not win the show, but he lost on a 6-1 vote with his only vote coming from easily the most clueless girl that has ever walked into that house. Dr. Will is also highly overrated, but if you can't see why Dan is then I won't bother to educate you further on Dr. Will.

Your beloved ED has said that the best BB player of all time is Dr. Will. But you know better. LMAO.

And while ED isn't a fan of the way Dan played the game, he has said that Dan's two final two appearances are very impressive. Most people can see that. Except you. Your favorite player didn't win. Boo hoo.

Most of the live feed watchers agree that Dan is one of the best of all time.

You sound like someone who spent way too much time watching those live feeds and is way too emotionally involved in this show. Take a step back and breathe.  :D

I look forward to next season.
: September 22, 2012, 12:41:40 AM ufojoe

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#110 : September 22, 2012, 01:00:25 AM

I guess ED has no idea what he's talking about regarding Dan being one of the best. Hell, anybody could have done what Dan did. Final two, twice, including winning it all? Big deal!

Put Escobar in the house five times and he'd make it to the final 2 every time! LOL.

Gotta love it.

Evel **CENSORED** Donato ‏@Evel**CENSORED**

Congratulations to Ian!! A very deserving winner. He beat one of the best in the game.

Escobar06

Hall of Famer

#111 : September 22, 2012, 02:24:24 AM

You sound like someone who started watching the show for the very first time two weeks ago. Why do you think they scrapped America voting for the winner after just one season, and instead opted for the actual contestants to decide the outcome? It was obviously to hold everyone accountable for their actions. You're free to act as you please, with certain limitations, but just know that the very people you're thinking of screwing over will decide if you win 500k or not. You say the jury was "butt hurt", when in reality they were just playing the game....and it was a perfect example of why BB went to this method of deciding the winner.

You say nobody comes close to Dan. Interesting. So please explain to me how ED was able to act far worse than Dan, yet still get everyone to vote for him to win? Seems as though Dan isn't nearly as smooth as people think, and that's not an opinion. If you're "the best ever", and "nobody comes close", then you should be good enough to basically act as you please (as ED did), and still win the show. People absolutely hated ED, but his game was so good they had no choice but to vote for him. Dan's game consisted of...lying. How impressive. Not only did Dan not win the show, but he lost on a 6-1 vote with his only vote coming from easily the most clueless girl that has ever walked into that house. Dr. Will is also highly overrated, but if you can't see why Dan is then I won't bother to educate you further on Dr. Will.

Your beloved ED has said that the best BB player of all time is Dr. Will. But you know better. LMAO.

And while ED isn't a fan of the way Dan played the game, he has said that Dan's two final two appearances are very impressive. Most people can see that. Except you. Your favorite player didn't win. Boo hoo.

Most of the live feed watchers agree that Dan is one of the best of all time.

You sound like someone who spent way too much time watching those live feeds and is way too emotionally involved in this show. Take a step back and breathe.  :D

I look forward to next season.

I said very early on that I was rooting for Ian as well, somehow you keep forgetting that. And are you saying that if Frank won the game my opinion would be completely different regarding Dan? That's some sound logic  ::) He would have played the same game and I would still have the same opinion. What's really happening here is that you use to dislike him, and were then fooled by his lies and feel too stupid to admit it. Yep, I'd say that's pretty accurate.

And please, bring up the live feeders and their opinions some more...after all, most of them believe Janelle is one of the best of all time. That alone says all I need to know about the average persons ability to comprehend what they're watching. Funny you should say I'm too "emotionally involved", considering I didn't watch the feeds but a handful of times over the final month of the season, including none at all the final two weeks once my trial expired.

Dan played a good game in the sense that he actually tried. Considering some of the people who they cast who do nothing but nap/lay out all day, that's an improvement. But as far as giving himself a legit chance of winning, no he played a pretty poor game. If his goal was to win 50k, he played great, if his goal was to actually win the show he played very poorly.
Page: 1 ... 6 7 8
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Big Brother 14 « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools