Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Jaws' QB Countdown: Freeman [video] « previous next »
Page: 1

YReceiver14

Starter

« : July 08, 2012, 02:12:20 PM »

This was in print a while ago, but here's the video.  Starts at 2:45...

[Note, all the issues with Freeman are what Jaws cites as why Eli Manning made the leap:

“[About Eli:] Pre-snap recognition. Progression reading. Subtle pocket movement. Willingness to pull the trigger. Precise ball location. You saw many of the attributes demanded to play at an elite level.”

Hopefully Mike Sullivan was a major reason for that...]
« : July 08, 2012, 02:14:57 PM YReceiver14 »

“Before you can be labeled elite, you’ve got to get a lot closer to having rings.”  --Josh Freeman, May 2012

DeltaBuc5

Hall of Famer

« #1 : July 08, 2012, 02:33:54 PM »

Outscored 136-34 in the first quarter!?!? Holy **CENSORED**. I'm not sure who to blame on that one.

Pewter214

Second String
« #2 : July 08, 2012, 04:21:36 PM »

All those interceptions were to K2 haha

AlstottUpTheGut

Starter

« #3 : July 08, 2012, 05:07:58 PM »

Outscored 136-34 in the first quarter!?!? Holy **CENSORED**. I'm not sure who to blame on that one.

I think we all have an idea...probably the guy that's supposed to have a gameplan ready and the first 10-15 plays of the game planned.

1. Donald
2. Bridgewater
3. Landry
5. Abbrederis
6. Lyerla

captainjimbo

Pro Bowler

« #4 : July 08, 2012, 05:26:11 PM »

I think it takes a team effort to pull off a stat that bad.

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

« #5 : July 08, 2012, 06:32:00 PM »

I think we all have an idea...probably the guy that's supposed to have a gameplan ready and the first 10-15 plays of the game planned.

both coordinators are "the guy." both were ill-prepared.

Quote from: Illuminator
You were simply too smart for me.

muvlodge

Pro Bowler
« #6 : July 08, 2012, 06:32:40 PM »

I think it takes a coaching staff that doesn't have a clue to have a stat that bad.

blind melon

Hall of Famer

« #7 : July 09, 2012, 08:44:48 AM »

VERY Telling ...

I'm glad that cat is gone.

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Good time to be a Bucs fan.

magicbuc

Second String
« #8 : July 09, 2012, 02:05:46 PM »

Yep...forcing the ball to K2, so he would not yell at him on the sideline.

tog

Pro Bowler
« #9 : July 09, 2012, 02:23:35 PM »

VERY Telling ...

I'm glad that cat is gone.

I'm not sure that those interceptions were primarily K2's fault.  As Jaws highlights in the video, and you see in the other picks, they just appear to be bad balls.  Its one thing if the receiver runs the wrong route, or gets out fought for a catchable ball, but Freeman was THROWING those INTs, he was putting them in a position for the defence to pick it off.  I think K2 needed to go, but he wasn't the reason for those picks.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
« #10 : July 09, 2012, 04:25:10 PM »

Some of those throws were a result of his lack of vision.  I have to wonder what he is looking at, and then, how off target the throws were.  Footwork, ball placement, faster reads...this is all on Freeman.  This is the big year for Josh, IMO.  No excuses.  He sucks out loud, or even has an average season, then he will be what he is...an average, or s&*^ty QB. 

He needs to make reads, and place the ball.  Simple, and neat.

All The Way Tampa Bay

Hall of Famer
« #11 : July 10, 2012, 09:51:48 AM »

I am afraid Freeman will try forcing the ball to Vincent Jackson the way he did K2

BucDaFackUp

Hall of Famer

« #12 : July 10, 2012, 10:03:15 AM »

If his feet are set properly then he'll be fine IMO...........just needs to get rid of bad habits.

JC5100

Hall of Famer

« #13 : July 10, 2012, 10:09:50 AM »

I am afraid Freeman will try forcing the ball to Vincent Jackson the way he did K2

If they're downfield it wouldn't be the end of the world. Because on some of them he's going to come down with or draw PI. Sometimes it would be just as good as a punt. But the ones to Winslow were just devastating.

tripblood

Hall of Famer

« #14 : July 10, 2012, 10:26:19 AM »

If they're downfield it wouldn't be the end of the world. Because on some of them he's going to come down with or draw PI. Sometimes it would be just as good as a punt. But the ones to Winslow were just devastating.

Agreed. Linebackers delight

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!
  Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Jaws' QB Countdown: Freeman [video] « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools