Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: It's only a matter of time until we see the end of stadium football. « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 8 9 10

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#135 : July 18, 2012, 07:57:30 AM

You ever wonder where all the people from the club secton are during the game?

They're in the club watching the game on the big screen.

I think you just solved the NFL's attendance issues . Instead of building an actual stadium with outdoor seating , just build an enormous air conditioned man cave next to a football field  !

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#136 : July 18, 2012, 08:07:04 AM

Lmao! It's so hot in Tampa.. Put some damn sunscreen on, pinkies!!

This guy...

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#137 : July 18, 2012, 08:17:33 AM

Normally the place (club section) is packed inside---- standing room only---watching on the monitors.

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#138 : July 18, 2012, 09:22:47 AM

Not from my experience.. I can go take a piss get chicken wings and buy a beer in less than 5 minutes in the club

On a side note.. Why is there better food in the club section? That's bullpoo

This guy...

Hate

Hall of Famer
#139 : July 18, 2012, 09:38:17 AM

Normally the place (club section) is packed inside---- standing room only---watching on the monitors.

That's nothing new. Its always been that way. Club seating is more about status than it is about enjoying the game.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#140 : July 18, 2012, 10:47:51 AM

Not from my experience.. I can go take a piss get chicken wings and buy a beer in less than 5 minutes in the club

Gotta disagree....had season tickets in club last season and you couldn't find a place to sit/stand in the areas around TVs/Monitors. Proof is in the empty seats, especially at the start of the third quarter.

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#141 : July 18, 2012, 11:41:15 AM

Gotta disagree....had season tickets in club last season and you couldn't find a place to sit/stand in the areas around TVs/Monitors. Proof is in the empty seats, especially at the start of the third quarter.

I haven't been to a home game since Atlanta last year but the whole stadium was a ghost town. But the club seats were nice because the better food an shorter lines.

This guy...

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#142 : July 18, 2012, 11:56:15 AM

I thought I saw a five dollar vodka drinker pissing at the concession stand and ordering wings.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#143 : July 18, 2012, 01:00:34 PM

That's nothing new. Its always been that way. Club seating is more about status than it is about enjoying the game.

That's exactly right and so what you might see the NFL do is create even more of a two-tiered system that allows for attendance at a modest cost, but also allows for status attendance.

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#144 : July 18, 2012, 01:14:22 PM

Sounds ideal. Skybox or cardboard box. Sipping champagne from flutes or swilling rotgut vodka from a smashed plastic bottle. Sitting with people who pay their utility bills or hoping trippy doesn't vomit 'til the game's over. Something for everyone!

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#145 : July 18, 2012, 02:27:38 PM

Sounds ideal. Skybox or cardboard box. Sipping champagne from flutes or swilling rotgut vodka from a smashed plastic bottle. Sitting with people who pay their utility bills or hoping trippy doesn't vomit 'til the game's over. Something for everyone!

Precisely.

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#146 : July 18, 2012, 04:07:32 PM

Illuminati has never been to a Bucs game so repetative jokes are the only thing he adds to the conversation.

How does someone who post so much seemingly have no knowledge about the game..?

This guy...

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#147 : July 18, 2012, 04:16:34 PM

Been to many a game at the Old Sombrero, he who hath no clue. Been to even more practices at Pepin-Rood.

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#148 : July 18, 2012, 04:21:48 PM

So it's been what.. 17 years?

This guy...

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#149 : July 18, 2012, 05:38:05 PM

Sounds like where the country is headed. 

Page: 1 ... 8 9 10
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: It's only a matter of time until we see the end of stadium football. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools