Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: PFF on Mo Clayborne « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#75 : July 15, 2012, 01:19:38 PM

Hearing good things about MoMo in D-town...

Eff them.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#76 : July 18, 2012, 10:10:03 AM

So the argument seems to be that most here would rather have the #1 rated SS, #2 rated RB, and #7 rated LB.  Now despite that not necessarily being the case, would you rather have Calvin Johnson or the #1 DE, #2 OG, and the #7 Safety?

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#77 : July 18, 2012, 07:58:22 PM

I'd rather have Barron, Martin, and David. Really can't imagine a better draft from the 2012 class.

bashear

Hall of Famer

#78 : July 18, 2012, 10:55:40 PM

I'd rather have Barron, Martin, and David. Really can't imagine a better draft from the 2012 class.
When you take into account all the wheelin' and dealing' it took to come away with these guys, it looks real good on paper. Hope it turns out on the field. Very pleased.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#79 : July 19, 2012, 07:32:23 AM

When you take into account all the wheelin' and dealing' it took to come away with these guys, it looks real good on paper. Hope it turns out on the field. Very pleased.

We also finally had some guys we needed slip , which he hadn't had happen in a while.

No amount of wheeling and dealing could have gotten us Lavonte unless he fell to the bottom of the 2nd round like he did. It pays to get lucky now and again.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Pewter Pirate

Pro Bowler
#80 : July 19, 2012, 07:49:01 AM

So the argument seems to be that most here would rather have the #1 rated SS, #2 rated RB, and #7 rated LB.  Now despite that not necessarily being the case, would you rather have Calvin Johnson or the #1 DE, #2 OG, and the #7 Safety?

Claiborne is no Calvin Johnson

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#81 : July 19, 2012, 07:55:48 AM

Understatement of the Year.

If you want to compare him to a WR it would be...let's see : Extremely soft, stupid, over-rated .....ah! Dexter Jackson !!

TBTrojan

Hall of Famer
#82 : July 19, 2012, 08:01:17 AM

I love how people go to the Johnson trade as proof that the Bucs should have stayed put or moved up to get the guy they developed a man crush on.
I guess all those people hated trading back in 1995, that didn't work out well for the Bucs at all did it?
Why don't well all just wait to see how the players pan out before claiming how good or bad the trade/pick was?

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#83 : July 19, 2012, 08:02:07 AM

Probably more like Dez Bryant. He has the physical tools...

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#84 : July 19, 2012, 08:08:11 AM

Probably more like Dez Bryant. He has the physical tools...

Dez isn't afraid to GET physical though ...Momo is.

Page: 1 ... 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: PFF on Mo Clayborne « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools