Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Charges Won't Be Pursued Against Eric Wright « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 13

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#15 : July 13, 2012, 02:18:15 PM

I wonder if there is gonna be a long talk about drinking and driving when they got some down time in camp.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#16 : July 13, 2012, 02:19:50 PM

I still think a message should be sent to him via Schiano/Bucs FO. In-house suspension for weeks 1 and 2. Especially since this event happened on Schiano's watch.

Guys need to realize that they need to not put themselves in these situations.

If you like arbitration hearings maybe.

"Dude"

I love'em actually.

Hell, brees might not be as accurate as manziel.

ryan24

Hall of Famer
#17 : July 13, 2012, 02:22:19 PM

I still think a message should be sent to him via Schiano/Bucs FO. In-house suspension for weeks 1 and 2. Especially since this event happened on Schiano's watch.

Guys need to realize that they need to not put themselves in these situations.

If you like arbitration hearings maybe.

"Dude"

I love'em actually.

especially if you were Mr. Wright's attorney.

Happy and Peppy and Bursting with love.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#18 : July 13, 2012, 02:23:02 PM

In house suspension sounds good. Id give him a game. Show the other guys this doesnt fly in Bucland.

alldaway

Hall of Famer
#19 : July 13, 2012, 02:24:09 PM

Americans are a strange lot.  They talk so much about justice, and then don't let the justice system run its course before passing judgement.  Interesting.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#20 : July 13, 2012, 02:30:49 PM

In house suspension sounds good. Id give him a game. Show the other guys this doesnt fly in Bucland.
How do you suspend Wright after not suspending Talib? The standard has been set. If the legal system doesn't do anything to you, the Bucs don't do anything to you.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#21 : July 13, 2012, 02:34:28 PM

Several here had him convicted and wanted Schiano to throw the book at him.....

http://www.pewterreport.com/Boards/index.php/topic,1296251.15.html

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#22 : July 13, 2012, 02:34:56 PM

If it were up to me Id suspend both. Just different games. :)

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#23 : July 13, 2012, 02:35:43 PM

Ill take back what I said about Wright needing a 2 game suspension.

But all that comment ment was that if indeed the charges held up it would look bad on Schiano if he took no action.  All of that seems to be a moot point now though.. Good news

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

gbobucsfan

Pro Bowler
#24 : July 13, 2012, 02:37:35 PM

There was never a charge.  More than likely there wasn't enough evidence to bring charges.  How is this not a good thing in all aspects?  He probably went to the station and blew below the legal limit. 

gbobucsfan

Pro Bowler
#25 : July 13, 2012, 02:39:24 PM

And why can't they do some behind the scenes punishment like extra wind sprints, extra charity work, etc. versus being suspended a game and hurting the whole team? 

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#26 : July 13, 2012, 02:45:19 PM

I don't care for the guy, didn't like the signing, and I guess I was kinda hoping this was our way out of a big mistake. Oh well. Hope he proves me wrong... But I still think he'll be hated by season's end. Dude just isn't very good.

Draft Aaron Donald

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#27 : July 13, 2012, 02:46:07 PM

Egg all over A LOT of people's faces. "Cut him", well put that in your pipe and smoke it, especially you Boid, you failed.
Did I say cut him? 

I do stand by my assertion that he simply isn't a very good cornerback in relevance to what Dom spent on him.

Revoked indeed. You may be thinking of FTW who was carrying the
Cut Eric Wright banner at the fore...It is clear that you think he is a great corner value and Dom is doing a bangup job. That is where the FAIL lies. Bundy is perfect for you!!  I should pay you for the rent.
: July 13, 2012, 02:49:13 PM Boid Fink

SWAGGARRR

Hall of Famer

#28 : July 13, 2012, 02:46:22 PM

Just goes to show you...never blow or take field test.  Go to jail and hire a good lawyer...sad but true.

That is simply untrue.  In the state of California, refusing a test is an automatic admission of guilt.  The moral of the story is, make millions of dollars so that you can get away with anything, including murder.

I live in California, if this had happened to me, I'd be facing a felony and would ultimately be convicted.

Glad for the him and the Bucs as a fan, but annoyed by the injustice in society.
That's where you are wrong. You have the right to deny a field test or even have your car searched. My wife is a legal assistant and one of the lawyers at the firm said that if you ever get pulled over and are asked to do a sobriety test it is your right to deny it. Yes you will be arrested for su**CENSORED**ion but once you get to the jail and by the time they book you and make you take a BA Level test your level will be lower and depending on how much you have had to drink may be under the BA limit. Therefore you will be released since they have nothing to keep you detained. You don't need a good lawyer or money to get you out if some situations, just need knowledge of the system.

SWAGGARRR

Hall of Famer

#29 : July 13, 2012, 02:52:33 PM

I don't think Wright was under the influence though. He may have been tired and there is no law that states you cannot drive while tired. I know I have driven while I was so tired that the lines in the middle of the road and on the edge appeared to be floating like I was driving up a mountain in Carrollwood and there are no mountains in Tampa let alone Florida.

Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 13
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Charges Won't Be Pursued Against Eric Wright « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools