Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: If anybody gets a league going.. let me know. « previous next »
Page: 1

Codmons

Hall of Famer
: July 13, 2012, 10:34:46 PM

I'm looking to join a few this year, so if you guys need somebody active. Let me know.

bizkitlimped

Hall of Famer
#1 : July 23, 2012, 08:29:52 PM

Same here...usually I create a league, but I don't feel like going through the hassle of promoting it and all that jazz...so if anybody wants to take on that role...i'm down to play :)

Hate

Hall of Famer
#2 : August 08, 2012, 10:30:32 PM

I commish a pretty large league....14 yrs strong.  I have one spot to fill. $125 to join, lemme know if there's interest.

-------------------------------------------------------

Desmond

Second String

#3 : August 17, 2012, 08:55:38 AM

I need a league or 2 to join also, no money leagues, just for bragging rights.

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#4 : August 24, 2012, 07:42:22 AM

I'll start up a Pewter Report league if there is interest..

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: If anybody gets a league going.. let me know. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools