Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Bucs Ticket Exchange (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: no subject « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#45 : July 15, 2012, 02:32:09 PM

Wasn't there one named Born-A-Buc, or something like that from a few years ago?

ah, yes.

Java has never come close to the troll-ish-ness of bornabuc or of the notorious Karen

Hate

Hall of Famer
#46 : July 15, 2012, 04:13:55 PM

Java has never come close to the troll-ish-ness of bornabuc or of the notorious Karen

I vehemently disagree with that!!

-------------------------------------------------------

gone

Hall of Famer
#47 : July 15, 2012, 07:52:41 PM

On topic, Tony Dungy deserves a mention.  Built up your hopes then stomped them in the dirt.

gone

Hall of Famer
#48 : July 15, 2012, 07:54:02 PM

Wasn't there one named Born-A-Buc, or something like that from a few years ago?

ah, yes.

Nah, Java is a real troll, he does it intentionally, and very well IMO.  Fun to watch a master at work.  Those other two were just miserable people.  That's not trolling.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#49 : July 15, 2012, 09:06:47 PM

Bornabuc was a blatant RACIST troll as well.  Java lies about being a closet racist.  He picks and chooses when to be a scumbag.

Zellination

Starter

#50 : July 15, 2012, 10:32:29 PM

Java is a legendary poster on the message board,  go back about 5  or 6 years and you will see a different guy, something happened......something quite insidious and disturbing, almost like he was violated by someone or something...he changed and became a monster,  a fearful monster  that drives most of the noobs on this board nuts, just hilarious...LEGEND!!!!!!!!!!

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#51 : July 16, 2012, 01:06:48 AM

The thread topic isn't about message board trolls but since it morphed into message board trolls,  my vote goes to The Chronic.

Yeah... When you're remembered a decade latter, and some can trace his history though his "Pewter Gods/JawBreaker/Chronic.ChronicHotAir" days has known the guy a while.

I met him over 8 years ago...  You'd probably not be too surprised.

BucsFanTexas is another guy that is totally misunderstood.  I dig the guy.  Good man IRL.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#52 : July 16, 2012, 07:41:35 AM

BucsFanTexas was like Deumig on the message board.

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#53 : July 16, 2012, 07:50:27 AM

Yes, I agree.

That Chronic dude on the Old Buccaneers Message Board and his little sidekide yapdog, BucFanTexass are the worst trolls in Buccaneers history.
Remember when that chronic **CENSORED** made his dumb predictions and then went into hiding...and came back as "JAWBREAKER" ?!?? LOL! What a **CENSORED**.

Anyone who liked him or his little sidekick are stupid. (Not surprised there's a Windbag on this site that liked them :-*)

<--- mocking "thechronic"

<--- mocking "jawbreaker"

: July 16, 2012, 08:03:10 AM TheChronicHotAir

Enhanced Cranston Logo - \"Alan Cranston-- You\'ve Just Been Warholled!\"

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#54 : July 16, 2012, 08:11:58 AM

Yes, I agree.

That Chronic dude on the Old Buccaneers Message Board and his little sidekide yapdog, BucFanTexass are the worst trolls in Buccaneers history.
Remember when that chronic **CENSORED** made his dumb predictions and then went into hiding...and came back as "JAWBREAKER" ?!?? LOL! What a **CENSORED**.

Anyone who liked him or his little sidekick are stupid. (Not surprised there's a Windbag on this site that liked them :-*)

<--- mocking "thechronic"

<--- mocking "jawbreaker"

LOL - that you have those sigs.

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#55 : July 16, 2012, 08:19:29 AM

As far as a message board troll goes, I'll give it to EM. He threw it in everyone's face that Watson was the greatest athlete there will ever be. And then he vanished without a trace.

As for the sport, it's too difficult for me to say for sure, some that come to mind:
- The Entire ESPN Network
- Brett Favre
- Any Atlanta Falcon Fan
- Any Philadelphia Eagles Fan.
- Kenyatta "Yellow Laundry" Walker
- Michael Clayton:
- Trent Dilfer
- Kraig Lumpkin
- Quincy Black
- Larry Brackins
- Derek Watson

And so-on and so-on.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#56 : July 16, 2012, 10:25:32 AM

BFT was gah-bage.  Through and through.

Misunderstood?  Chile please.

GoldsonAges

Hall of Famer

#57 : July 16, 2012, 09:46:46 PM

How 'bout you Michael?            You can't stop with the  24/7 posts..............quite obvious your life is this forum...

"Michael" is a robot...set up to find Buc related articles on the internet and post them here....24/7.

Mike Glennon
6\' 7\" 220 pounds.
6\' 6\" 210
6\' 5\" 200
6\' 4\" 190 6\' 3\" 180 6\' 2\" 170 6\' 1\" 160  6\' 0\" 150 How does he compare to your favorite QB?

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#58 : July 16, 2012, 11:03:12 PM

It makes a few of you ingrates FO Sho!!

Mike is a valuable part of this community. Unlike Chronicliar.

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Bucs Ticket Exchange (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: no subject « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools